• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Frozen water bottles

probably salts that clumped together upon freezing or something.

This morning I saw floating white particles in my water bottle. That's not plastic I'm drinking is it?

lmao ROFLx3,000000000000000000000000000000000 :laugh:

Sorry I left those particles in your bottle this morning

Maybe it was back-wash from your mouth?

Not to be shitting in your cereal but how does floaties in your water bottle relate to diet and nutrition? :laugh:

Sometimes the minerals in the water will form a scum-like when frozen.Flakes are caused by calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate precipitates. When hard water is frozen or boiled, the carbonates in the water come out of solution, appearing as whitish flakes and attaching to containers. This calcium is the same as that in dairy products and is harmless. ;)

Sometimes the minerals in the water will form a scum-like when frozen.Flakes are caused by calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate precipitates. When hard water is frozen or boiled, the carbonates in the water come out of solution, appearing as whitish flakes and attaching to containers. This calcium is the same as that in dairy products and is harmless. ;)
Nice........

Do you drink well water?

When I rented a place in Charleston this summer... I noticed that a high vaulted ceiling sun window above the kitchen had water residue deposits on it. It was quite beautiful when the sun hit. Looked like frost.

Those deposits, however, wouldn't be apparent from any water supply tapped and stored in a bottle... I think. Concentrations have to be way too low.

Back