• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle

nyf1nest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First time going with the uncle i'll let everyone know how smooth it goes :ohyeah:

You will deff be impressed bro!!!:winkfinger: Sit back and relax and in no time you will get a touchdown...

I ordered Z-labs test E dbol deca, and proviron I used to use another source until a bunch of BS happened... I'm excited tho hear nothing but good things about Z

Nothing less then pure excitment and gains coming your way bro!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats! You have now been converted to the better side!!!!

I ordered Z-labs test E dbol deca, and proviron I used to use another source until a bunch of BS happened... I'm excited tho hear nothing but good things about Z

VERY nice choice! :clapping:

I've been running Z's gear exclusively for about 9-10 months and if I told you how much I've grown ... "you just might not believe me!"

... but I tell ya what, I keep growing and growing - AND GROWING! :D

You have to keep us posted - I guarantee you are going to love Z and his gear - for sure!

yea bro...u gona love it.....Z is the man.....u will hear no complaints about him.....and with people like OSL and dawg on ur side... u can't lose.....:clapping::ohyeah:i dont shop anywhere else.....and that my friend is FACT!!!!!!:winkfinger:

Lots of SMILES over here in Zland- welcome to the action. Join in and maybe win some free gear. Much info and friendship here- best board on the web-Thanks-OD

Everyone wants to be jerked for football season!!!

Attachments

• creepy-guy-2.jpg
    creepy-guy-2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 95
Placed my order a few weeks back, just got my tracking # and update that its being ready to ship. I also went International NY. This is my first time trying out Z. Got burned by a few other online places so im excited to see what happens. ordered some Prop and Masteron. Let the games begin.

Placed my order a few weeks back, just got my tracking # and update that its being ready to ship. I also went International NY. This is my first time trying out Z. Got burned by a few other online places so im excited to see what happens. ordered some Prop and Masteron. Let the games begin.

If you have tracking, its only a matter of time, enjoy brother

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of SMILES over here in Zland- welcome to the action. Join in and maybe win some free gear. Much info and friendship here- best board on the web-Thanks-OD

I agree for sure as I have said before the quality is great, but you also get GREAT customer service and you can't ask for anything better than that!!!

Just wanted to update everyone, everything went very smooth and my baseball cards are on the way :p very fast service so far gotta love the uncle

Indeed.. lol Home of the washed up QB's lol :roflmao:

I heard they bronzed Brett Favres wheel chair and they all kiss it before they leave the locker room. :blowjob:

Please follow forum rules~no dates

Hey Ny1, jw if you have any update or status change on those baseball cards. I sent payment on *****, pickedup on the ***** and received status update that it was ready to shit by mail company on the *****. No updates since. Is this a normal timeline. i also went International like i said, first time doin business with Z. Maybe you guys can help me out on this, ease the mind if you know what i mean, or the Uncle himself? I appreciate it, im just very anxious to see the quality of "baseball cards" my new pending uncle has.
Thanks brothas
devil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ny1, jw if you have any update or status change on those baseball cards. I sent payment on *****, pickedup on the ***** and received status update that it was ready to shit by mail company on the ****. No updates since. Is this a normal timeline. i also went International like i said, first time doin business with Z. Maybe you guys can help me out on this, ease the mind if you know what i mean, or the Uncle himself? I appreciate it, im just very anxious to see the quality of "baseball cards" my new pending uncle has.
Thanks brothas
devil

Please get your post count up and send me a PM. This type of INFO should not be on the boards !!!Please read the rules for safety of EVERYONE !Thanks-Ordawg1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back