• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie Q

MI1972

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question for you.. I have been reading through the forums and need some advice.

I have had 4 labs done over the past year showing total T between 153 - 261. At first my GP put me on the gel, but I didnt really like it... he then took me off and sent me to the "head" endo. This quack says, oh, you are ok... dont mess with anything. I pushed because I feel like crap and I did not agree that the numbers showed being under range. Not to mention, I had gained the belly fat, low libido, etc... He finally agreed to put me on 50mg of Test C every other week. I have read through these posts, and this amount seems to be a complete waste of time...

I had checked into the TRT clinics and corresponded with a few. increasemyt gave me an approval, but for $590 for 10 weeks, which seems to be a lot of coin. lowtestosterone was 199, but a minimum of 1 year (2400).. IMT was approved with just viewing my labs and showing a doc (no F2F)... LT needed blood and a F2F before approval..

To be honest, I am just a bit concerned that IMT was too easy... any advice?

Thanks in advance..

So you would say forego the TRT clinics?

I would.

1 vial of long ester test would last you 10+ weeks, and you could buy a few vials for what the TRT clinic would charge for 10 weeks.

There are threads here on how to get cheap blood work thru privatemdlabs.com to keep up with your test, estrogen, lipids, etc.

I'm not on TRT, but I do blast & cruise which is pretty much the same thing. My cruise doses are just higher than standard TRT doses.

It's all personal preference. Would you rather take full responsibility for your health and well being or leave it up to your doctor?

Warrior

If you plan on being on trt for life you need to do it legally, just incase you need to travel ect... Just look for a new doc first.

Being in an HMO, I can't just request a new doc.... I have sent a couple of local "clinic" docs some emails, but have not heard back.. I dont really travel and I am past having kids. I am also not looking at this from a body building perspective, but more from a quality of life perspective..

If you plan on being on trt for life you need to do it legally, just incase you need to travel ect... Just look for a new doc first.

Find a different endo mine is very understanding and has me at 200mg/wk. My cost $25 copay for office/lab visit and free test at winndixie.......

Bodybuilding, sexual or just energy and well being can all fit under "quality of life". We all have different goals, but one thing we all have in common is we want to be happy at the end of the day.
I went the TRT/HRT route for all of the above and feel great now.
I myself thought of going the self medicated route because it would be cheaper, but didn't and am glad I have the guidance of a good Dr. Finding a Good Dr is the problem and it took me some trial and error to get it right.
My original Dr wouldn't consider it at all. Next Dr started me with Gel for the first month and it was an improvement of the above issues, but I hated using the gel. So he let me self pin 1.0ml every 2 weeks. I knew that was not good to go two weeks per shot and told him I was going to split the dose in half and pin every week. He was fin with that and so I thought he was a pretty good Dr and was willing to listen to me. Compared to some of the horror stories I have read on here he is a good Dr. After a few months of the shots my boys were shrinking and my nips were getting very sensitive. I brought up my concerns to the Dr and he said nothing can be done, more so he wasn't going to prescribe me what I needed to resolve any or all those issue I brought up to him.
So I went to an online clinic and have since got all them issues resolve, but it comes with a higher cost of what I was paying my Dr thru insurance. Too me it is work the extra cost knowing a qualified Dr is helping me alone the way and keeping me and my wife happy. My cost is a lot less than what you quoted from the other on line guys.

Lost Grizzly, sounds like what I have been going through also. My boys shrunk a little on the gel, and the immediate response was for the doc to take me off the gel... I mentioned the HCG keeping things "in check" but he wouldnt hear any of it.. He's a cool doc for any other issues, but sucks at this...but I can't expect too much from a GP. The Endo is just against any of it...

I cant PM yet as I have been a lurker and finally registered... but can you PM me your clinic name?

You need to get your post count up to 10 before your can sent or receive PM's

Back