• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Would You Say To This Bitch?!

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
DISCLAIMER: IF ANY LIBERALS READ THIS ARTICLE (LAM, TJIJ) PLEASE DON'T RESPOND, WE ALREADY KNOW YOU WOULD SIDE WITH HER AND TELL HER THAT SHE IS THE VICTIM AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED IMMEDIATELY FOR HER MENTAL ANGUISH.

Attorneys for a Washington state woman charged with murder are reportedly headed back to court next month to argue that she be allowed to eat Cocoa Puffs cereal and other sugary snacks while awaiting trial in county jail.
A judge will decide during a hearing scheduled for March if jail staff must allow the woman access to the Snohomish County Jail's commissary, the Everett Herald reports.
Attorneys for Holly Grigsby and David "Joey" Pedersen filed motions last week complaining about jail conditions and that their clients are not allowed to use the jail store to supplement their meals. A hearing on the complaint continued for more than two hours on Feb. 13.
The pair allegedly killed Pedersen's father, David "Red" Pedersen, and his wife, DeeDee, of Everett, last September. Authorities also believe they killed two other people -- an Oregon teenager and a disabled California man -- in October before their capture in northern California, the newspaper reports.
Snohomish County Jail officials said inmates like Grigsby and Pedersen are denied commissary rights since they are maximum-security prisoners and because sugary snacks can be used to make jailhouse alcohol. Grigsby wanted to buy Cocoa Puffs and coffee.
Grigsby's defense lawyer, Pete Mazzone, told the newspaper that it violates his client's constitutional rights to deny her access to the commissary based on the nature of the charges against her.
Grigsby has received several violations since she's been incarcerated, including trying to brew alcohol in her cell, the newspaper reports.

Read more: Lawyers Argue For Accused Killer Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs | Fox News

I can see both sides. But seriously if you murder someone you're not entitled to shit except a bullet.

Don't you lose your constitutional rights when you murder someone else? Isn't that the deal?

Don't you lose your constitutional rights when you murder someone else? Isn't that the deal?

No, if you murder, rape, kidnap, you don't lose all constitutional rights. However if you illegally download a song or movie, you're fucked:mooh:

No, if you murder, rape, kidnap, you don't lose all constitutional rights. However if you illegally download a song or movie, you're fucked:mooh:

:roflmao:

I actually think that upon incarceration, you are entitled to more rights and constitutional protection. :coffee:

I can see both sides. But seriously if you murder someone you're not entitled to shit except a bullet.

Agree. Elimate the burden they'd be on the tax payers and conduct a ".45" cent trial behind the courthouse. (right behind the left ear) Problem solved.

we need Gershon the internet lawyer to answer this questi:coffee:on:coffee:

She's awaiting trial so constitutional rights definitely apply(the 5th).

Agree. Elimate the burden they'd be on the tax payers and conduct a ".45" cent trial behind the courthouse. (right behind the left ear) Problem solved.

I also think that a lot of people should be killed for various crimes. But, it's a pretty sad day when you find out that we incorrectly killed the wrong guy or when we make someone go to prison for 30 years only to find out he didn't do it.

Could you imagine the anger and hatred that you'd have if you were wrongly convicted?

I would rather see a few guys get away with crimes then to have anyone wrongly convicted of something.

A prisoner is essentially a P.O.W. and the duty of a soldier captured by the enemy is to be a terrible prisoner. So it seems like she's doing the right thing.
As for whither or not she deserves something, maybe one of her fellow P.O.W.s will crush some cocoa puffs into powder, add spit, allow to harden, then fashion into ocular spike.

Innocent until proven guilty. Why should any other asshole in there have more than her?

IML Gear Cream!
let her have her Coco Puffs, let her stand trial, let her be convicted by a jury of her peers, then kill her

What Would You Say To This Bitch?!

U Suck.

A fukin MEN to that!!
if it where self defence or for safty of family i could reconsider. but this? and even a disabled man! WTF
give her a box of puffs, make her eat it with the opposite end! >:-(

I'd say to the broad, just cause you're coco, you can't now say, you're coco for cocoa puffs.

And, If you can't live without lifes basic pleasures, don't kill and get sent to jail...

I too, am a fan of liberty!

I also think that a lot of people should be killed for various crimes. But, it's a pretty sad day when you find out that we incorrectly killed the wrong guy or when we make someone go to prison for 30 years only to find out he didn't do it.

Could you imagine the anger and hatred that you'd have if you were wrongly convicted?

I would rather see a few guys get away with crimes then to have anyone wrongly convicted of something.
Those people should get one free homicide for doing the time already.

nobody that's incarcerated should be able to eat Coca Puffs if they are not buying them with their own money out of the canteen. tax payers shouldn't be paying $4-$5 for a box of sugar for a convict or those awaiting trail, shouldn't even be an option.

Alleged murder. But I am with a few people here who say its fucked up to have the damn cereal there in the first place.

Given that she has already broken the trust ring by trying to brew turdlet hooch once she should not be allowed any food or drink in her cell. She may be innocent until proven guilty, that is a given, but she broke a rule while incarcerated and therefore is not entitled to the privileges of rule abiding inmates convicted or awaiting trial.

By the way when I was in the navy a couple guys brewed wine in the laundry room in one of the broken washing machines using supplies they got from the kitchen during our service week...grapes, grape jelly, yeast and whatever else in plastic bags...they drank it and got a buzz and then got caught and set back to week 2 of boot camp....

nobody that's incarcerated should be able to eat Coca Puffs if they are not buying them with their own money out of the canteen. tax payers shouldn't be paying $4-$5 for a box of sugar for a convict or those awaiting trail, shouldn't even be an option.

You've obviously never been to jail, allow me to enlighen. Inmates do buy items from the commisary with their own money. At a profit to the facility no less.

And coco puffs would make very shitty hooch. IMO

Back