• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Online and cell phone calculator

suprfast

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know a good diet/nutrition calculator that I can sync my cell phone and computer too? I use fitday at home but I have Calorie Counter(fatsecret.com) for my cell phone. I guess I can just log into on the programs and enter the info.
Kris

Does anyone know a good diet/nutrition calculator that I can sync my cell phone and computer too? I use fitday at home but I have Calorie Counter(fatsecret.com) for my cell phone. I guess I can just log into on the programs and enter the info.
Kris

fatsecret.com can be accessed from your home computer...

fatsecret.com can be accessed from your home computer...

Not sure if you were making a statement or asking a question so Ill try to address it both ways.

Yes, it can be accessed from home. I found out today when I exported a daily total and sent the link to my email, which was fatsecret.com.

Answered my own question fully. Fatsecret.com does infact have a sync button that allows me to sync the application online. Just got a new android phone and Im trying to use all the damn features on it. Im a very techie person, just never got into cell phones until, well, yesterday.

Back