• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post pct testosterone blood test

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Before I cycled I was 365 total

After cycle and pct I am at an amazing 520 total

Granted I got the tests done at different times
Before cycle afternoon
2-3 weeks after pct 8 AM

I guess I can say I fully recovered and some

Glad to hear these results

Should be lower cause I was using dbol which suppresses

I wasn't using test

Correct me if I am wrong

No, because you probably still have some residual serm in your system that could be causing higher test levels.

Not sure if this happened but ---if you dropped substantial bodyfat and accrued lean mass while cycling --- you basically set yourself up for a healthier environment for higher endogenous testosterone production.

If you were out of shape before cycle that could have attributed to your natural low test score.....

Things to consider...

-Matt

The SERM is likely still elevating T. Retest in 4-6 weeks brother.

Not sure if this happened but ---if you dropped substantial bodyfat and accrued lean mass while cycling --- you basically set yourself up for a healthier environment for higher endogenous testosterone production.

If you were out of shape before cycle that could have attributed to your natural low test score.....

Things to consider...

-Matt

Always been very lean

Always been very lean

Interesting to be always lean with a lower test level....other genetic traits must be in your favor.

Do as others suggest and re-test after the SERMs has been completely cleared from the body.

-Matt

Back