• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Generic GH

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please do not equate the same color tops on generics from different sources as the same product! They are not! Different factories and different quality GH! See too many serums that I KNOW the member got the gh from a different source and post results in a different sponsors threads. You are fucking over your brothers on here by giving false information. Not all GH is created equal.

Just anothet public service announcement!

Please do not equate the same color tops on generics from different sources as the same product! They are not! Different factories and different quality GH! See too many serums that I KNOW the member got the gh from a different source and post results in a different sponsors threads. You are fucking over your brothers on here by giving false information. Not all GH is created equal.

Just anothet public service announcement!

Yeah I learned this years ago. I was using blues and reds etc and was looking for best price thinking there were all the same. Dead Wrong. I recently had a serum come back 19 on my greens, I bought a few other greens from a factory and came back 0.2 lol. Very good post BM, couldn't of said it better.

Yeah I learned this years ago. I was using blues and reds etc and was looking for best price thinking there were all the same. Dead Wrong. I recently had a serum come back 19 on my greens, I bought a few other greens from a factory and came back 0.2 lol. Very good post BM, couldn't of said it better.

Exactly and my greens are testing high 20's. GH game really messes with a lot of people who are not informed. I don't say this for a client base, I say it because its true.

Exactly and my greens are testing high 20's. GH game really messes with a lot of people who are not informed. I don't say this for a client base, I say it because its true.

Yeah I believe your words bro. Once honesty is compromised in this sub-culture your fucked for lack of a better term. The gh game is sick and there is a ton of $$$ in it. There is more for an honest gh rep then for a dishonest one knowingly selling garbage.

Back