• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren is murdering my appetite. What's the way around it?

thunderdeads

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Doing this cycle but can't deal with so much food. No appetite. Getting worse every week. Now starts week 6. What to do? Goal is lean bulk.
75mg test prop ed
75mg tren ace ed

Doing this cycle but can't deal with so much food. No appetite. Getting worse every week. Now starts week 6. What to do? Goal is lean bulk.
75mg test prop ed
75mg tren ace ed

im dealing with the same shit, i just ordered a bunch of GHRP6

Add in some dbols

Im dealing with the same thing I did add in some D-bol and gained 6 lbs. but my stomach does'nt want big meals, have to eat alot of small meals

Try some Papaya Enzymes .. Gets rid of all that acid build up from tren.

I I have absolutely ZERO appetite from tren right now.....its like my stomach shriveled into nothing......its helping me cut though....but not in a good way

Tren-dbol is a killer combo IMO.

I got tren-methadrol xtreme lined up later as a comparison.

I'm glad I am hearing this, I thought it was just me

It's called engorge. Last time I ran tren it wrecked my appetite but I started.taking.engorge every day and I had no problem eating 4000 cals

75mg test prop ed
75mg tren ace ed
Try this bro.... I had a guy ask me something similar to this the other day.. He was getting heartburn(more than likely it's same thing causing this for you)... Your stomach lining is comprised over 50%(closer to 70-80%..I don't have exact numbers in front of me, and I don't want to tell you it is 80% when it may only be 78%) Glutamine! TREN IS HIGHLY ANABOLIC, AND ANDROGENIC, it is causing anbolism, regardless of some 'bottlenecked' amino acids.... this wreaks havoc, as MANY times, GLUTAMINE is one of the major bottlenecks!(so it is pulled from the stomach lining, so your other body systems work properly) Glutamine, as well as several other aminos, is used in HUGE quantities when your rate of anabolism is very high...(TREN IS ONE THAT WILL KEEP RATE OF ANABOLISM HIGH, IN SPITE OF 'BOTTLENECKS'... DBOL IS THIS WAY TOO(this is why they cause HORRIBLE hearburn, than no proton inhibitors(acid reflux meds) can touch.. the reason being, your stomach lining is being sacrificed)....

Now, if taking a good amt of glutamine(i would start with 25g/day, in addition to what you are taking in... until the symptoms have ceased, then you can lower it slightly to find your 'sweet spot') doesn't help.... It could be liver enzymes..... they can make you feel hungry to to point of nauseous.. then you cant eat shit when you try to eat... and if it is something fatty(it happens more with fatty food... but can happen with any) it's usually worse(if its liver enzyme related...)

I would try the glutamine first, this is usually the case with tren... if you don't have a good amt of relief in 4 days or so... get bloodwork done!

The guy I recommended this to(glutamine) the other day, felt exponentially better in 2 days... and it just got better and better....

One thing, don't let glutamine sit in water long at all after it is mixed.... it can turn to ammonia(among other things)

Try some Papaya Enzymes .. Gets rid of all that acid build up from tren.
This can help too.... use it with the glutamine if you like... but it is the stomach lining being used as a suicidal source of glutamine that causes the majority of the problem.... Papaya enzyme are always a good addition to your supplementation protocol!!!

I take a boat load of glutamine. If I'm not getting enough fish or beef, I double to 30grams a day.

So did the Glutamine knock the heartburn out?

Cardio will usually raise appetite.

Thanks. I think I will try to go with glutamine.

I have never taken dbol and I'm somewhat hesitant to take it.
If I incorporate dbol in the last 2 weeks of my cycle, wouldn't it bloat me up with water and then I'd devastatingly lose it all after the cycle? Also, I read that for many people dbol suppresses the appetite...

8 week cycle is this:
75mg test prop ed
75mg tren ace ed
.25mg adex eod
.5mg caber e3d

If I incorporate dbol in the last 2 weeks of my cycle, wouldn't it bloat me up with water and then I'd devastatingly lose it all after the cycle? Also, I read that for many people dbol suppresses the appetite...

8 week cycle is this:
75mg test prop ed
75mg tren ace ed
.25mg adex eod
.5mg caber e3d

u would want to hold onto the water and bloat?

every drug effects everyone differently, oral steroids are generally charged with suppressing the appetite.

You know you can still eat even when you're not hungry, right?

I take a boat load of glutamine. If I'm not getting enough fish or beef, I double to 30grams a day.

So did the Glutamine knock the heartburn out?[/QUO

If you are asking me.. yes, the guy that pm'ed me said it was hundreds of times better within a couple days, and that it is just getting better every day...

If you are referring to op, we should know within a day or two

8 week cycle is this:
75mg test prop ed
75mg tren ace ed
.25mg adex eod
.5mg caber e3d

let us all know if it helps

So did the Glutamine knock the heartburn out?[/QUO

If you are asking me.. yes, the guy that pm'ed me said it was hundreds of times better within a couple days, and that it is just getting better every day...

If you are referring to op, we should know within a day or two

Thanks, I was asking you overburden! Thanks for the info brotha. I've never heard of that, so I was curious .. Thx

Thanks, I was asking you overburden! Thanks for the info brotha. I've never heard of that, so I was curious .. Thx
No prob... If you ever start getting that 'heartburn' or your stomach just doesn't feel quite right... sour stomach, strange appetite changes... you can always try that, it will work fairly quickly at making the symptoms subside.... if that doesn't work(and there is a chance your liver enzymes can be high.... damn near every prescription med there is, in addition to nsaids, and many other OTC's, and of course oral aas... have a complete metabolic panel run.. if it's not one, there's a really good chance it's the other.... high liver enzymes can really make your stomach feel like garbage.... j).. but you would be surprised how many times, especially with really highly anabolic aas, it's actually your stomach lining sacrificing the glutamine... which is super simple, and cheap to fix...

I'm glad I am hearing this, I thought it was just me
I run tren several times a year and it always kills my apetite. I just force feed my way thru it.

Eq ftw, I cruise on EQ for that reason alone. I love the amount it makes you eat. Its like non stop feed me. When I cruise its 300 test and 200 eq and when I cycle I all ways take 400 eq if I am bulking period. Its the only way I can get enough food. If I do not take Eq i feel lethargic and don't want to eat. Eating turns into a chore and is not enjoyable, but on eq I enjoy eating more than the gym.

Back