• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My macros and diet critique please

Mr Persistent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello evey one I'm looking for people to look at my macros and diet and tell me if/were im going wrong what could be tweaked ect..

Quick bit about me I'm 5foot 8inches 185lb bf is estimated around 13% abs are visable.

Anyway iv never really bulked or cut before and I'm going in for my first bulk I might bulk up for another 6-7 months I don't know it's all about how I look and feel.

Anyway bulk is 5000cal a day all clean foods.

Carbs 518g
Protein 250g
Fibre 45g
Fats 221g

Saturated : 23
Poly: 22g
Mono: 106g

I'm worries fats may be a little bit high?

I'm really ectomorph body type I'm 24 yes old but my metabolism is so fast right now..

The ONLY foods I'm eating are

Brown rice
Oats
Chicken breast
Cottage cheese
Almonds
Olive oil

Vegatbles are hit and miss if they are there ill steam some and throw it I'm with my meals should I prioritise them?

I split these macros up into 6 meals a day

So what so you guys think??

Forgot to mention Im not using any protein shakes all my macros come from food I have 5kg of dextrose I don't use either I'm going shopping this weekend might get some protein powder and aload of supps iv got beta alanine aswell iv been using its post and pre workout tingle tingle ;) yeah so basically what Im getting at is throw in a shake with dextrose str8 after a work out before my next meal?

How many calories were you eating per day before? I would only increase your baseline calories by 500 to begin with, and add more when you stop gaining weight. An increase of too many calories will cause you to gain mostly fat. I like to keep my macros at around 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fats. Good luck with your diet.

Thanks my brother I wasn't really counting to be honest I started just counting my macros and realised I never get it of carbs in! Iv been eating same meals 6-7 times a day now for nearly 2 weeks iv just went shopping stocked up on everything big time prep it tuppa wear it and train like a mother fucker!

I'm feeling stronger already with all the carbs 5000cal seems alot but it's easy for me to eat.

Like alot of bodybuilders in general ppl at work asking don't I get bored of that blah blah while there siting there smoking eating a McDonalds I'm like Nahhh i it's all for a good cause and when when I get so accustom to clean foods sweets and chocolate and stuff don't really interest me!

Let me just add I love McDonalds and KFC and Burger King some tasty shit lol il get one or 2 a week usually KFC but apart from that my diet is on point il he weighing my self daily and obv looking in the mirror I'm prepared to loose some definition on my abs can't bulk and keep abs will be a first for me but the balls already rollin I'm feeling strong and lovin it!!

That's 40% fat and 20% protein. I'd recommend 1-1.5g of protein per pound of body weight. Set your fat calories equal to or lower(preferably lower) than your protein calories. Then let carbs make up the difference to reach your caloric needs. 5000 seems like way too much for someone your weight. If you gain too fast you'll end up getting fat; get too fat and you won't be able to keep any of that muscle you gained cutting back down and you'll have wasted months. Like SquatsRule said, add 500 calories to your baseline to start. It might be a good idea to spend a week or two finding your maintenance(baseline) calories.

It's only 30%fats and 250g of protein is enough to for my weight everyone's different seems like alot of cals but il obv il be able to see in the mirror if I was getting fat, my metabolism is really fast like I said, every things going good so far...

221g fat * 9cals/1 g fat = 1989 calories
(1989 fat cals/5000 total calories)*100= 39.78%

Yes, your protein is plenty.

i thought i had it sussed out iv always been shit at math lol! iv dropped the fats a touch but my body just eats up carbs like there nothing im getting 500-600g of carbs a day in easy no drama my body just loves them i look more vascular with carbs in me feel better in the gym! im at 187lb weight my self first thing in morning after a piss, was gonna try my first ever cut this summer but im debating it now.. in 2 minds about it..im thinking of just bulking till i atleast hit the 200lb mark that will be a good day for me... like i said abs are still clearly there so untill i cant see them ima keep on eating like a horse and training like my life depends on it!

thing about me is i quit alcohol start of the year (best decision i ever made) and i dont have a sweet tooth so candy and stuff doesnt even appeal to me.. my only thing is fizzy drinks like coke and irn bru and what you americans would call sodas lol i drink them every day apart from that my six tuppa wear meals are like a addiction to me i dont feel right without it all prepped out im very ocd and as im bulking i wont say no to a mcdonalds here and there or kfc whatever aim of the game for me is more wight on my body and more weights on the bar!

Hard to say without A.) seeing pictures B.) knowing you are using aas/PH's

Answer those and I might be able to advise a bit..

-Matt

Hard to say without A.) seeing pictures B.) knowing you are using aas/PH's

Answer those and I might be able to advise a bit..

-Matt

will post a pic when i am at a computer im too busy most of the time with working 10 hour shifts to make ends meet and training then prepping meals all i get to do is make sweet lovin to my girl then sleep b4 the cycle starts again and im currently not on any aas and have never taken pro hormones ive just come off a short test prop and dbol cycle.. also pretty sure im lactose intolerant so not sure if im shitting all my protein out or my body is only absorbing half of what i think it is.. hmm i dont know the science behind it im going to ask my doc when i get the test done.

Back