• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

faggots crawling up reps/sponsor in the hope of handouts

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
. . . will be negged.

Check this dribbling shit out:

.... <sponsor> is such a boss! I'm having issues and making changes left and right... he's staying patient and walking me through it. Fucking mad love for this guy!

negged. . . . and this:

BTW....<rep> rocks!!! Handling business like a BOSS

negged you crawling faggot . . . I hope all you get sent estrogen tainted old socks.

. . for the love of Judas, here's another:

ordered. prices are out of this world. I wish I had more $ so I could buy enough cycles for the rest of my life

. . where the fuck is KOS goddamit? He used to call this shit out! Has he sold himself out for that new rep knighthood? :thinking:

. . one last one, here we go:

. . .<sponsor> is like a moving carnival that everyone wants to be a part of

The negging of begging faggots will continue . . :coffee:

This coming from one of the biggest jews of them all lol. I could have sworn I seen like 3 different banners in your signature last week alone :coffee:

. . . will be negged.

Check this dribbling shit out:

negged. . . . and this:

negged you crawling faggot . . . I hope all you get sent estrogen tainted old socks.

. . for the love of Judas, here's another:

. . where the fuck is KOS goddamit? He used to call this shit out! Has he sold himself out for that new rep knighthood? :thinking:

. . one last one, here we go:

The negging of begging faggots will continue . . :coffee:
whats wrong mate, you get shit on that jewish hooked nose of yours?

why the secrecy? put their names out there.

Another name for these begging faggots is JEWS
rabbi.gif

potato-pancake.gif

This coming from one of the biggest jews of them all lol. I could have sworn I seen like 3 different banners in your signature last week alone :coffee:

Absolutely, those were prizes that were given away. I happy promote sponsors if they're prepared to back my competitions.

In any case, I dont crawl up someone's arse to recieve a damn thing. I got a job, and some dignity. I buy my own shit, Jew :coffee:

Absolutely, those were prizes that were given away. I happy promote sponsors if they're prepared to back my competitions.

In any case, I dont crawl up someone's arse to recieve a damn thing. I got a job, and some dignity. I buy my own shit, Jew :coffee:

Lol, it sounds like those trannies in the philippines aren't putting out as good as they used to.

Its one thing to win a prize and logging it, but being a salesman before you have even received said prize is the King Of Dunce, i have got stuff won here coming in the mail and haven't spruced any of it yet……..

Wheres what?

Its one thing to win a prize and logging it, but being a salesman before you have even received said prize is the King Of Dunce, i have got stuff won here coming in the mail and haven't spruced any of it yet……..

Placebo JEW^^^

azza, its time to stop whoring for placebos and step up to the big leagues and start whoring for gearz:coffee:

Placebo JEW^^^

azza, its time to stop whoring for placebos and step up to the big leagues and start whoring for gearz:coffee:

i am a whore, been bent over here for months….

Lol, it sounds like those trannies in the philippines aren't putting out as good as they used to.

nah Im back in Oz . . . the gears are kicking in with a vengence, Im way moar aggressive than usual. DRSEGE ftw! :daydream:

I HAVE A NEW WORK SCHEDULE

I HAVENT CHANGED....IM JUST TO BUSY TO EFIGHT WITH GUYS WHO HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY

LIKE THat 150 pound retard...kirk b...t least lift some fuking weights before you beg for gear

goddamn it

No Jew I know would suck a cock for the low grade vegetable oil floating around this site.

I reported this post. You may have crossed a line here. Possibly banned.

you can report posts in ag?

what sort of madness is this? like the mods dont have anything better to do than look at the sick shit in here.

IML Gear Cream!
you can report posts in ag?

what sort of madness is this? like the mods dont have anything better to do than look at the sick shit in here.
Good point, they are all busy crawling up sponsors asses

How in the jewish version of hell did you become a mod in ag?

:lol:

You should have left my name in that one guys quote. I wanted to stroke my peen to it!

You sick fucks voted me in. True story!

That was the day democracy died :lol:

Back