• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Broncos vs Steelers

ParadiseCup

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
who is going today ?

I got good seat's. 60" view 4 feet from the action. Swank leather chair w/ maid service and a kitchen nearby.

I got good seat's. 60" view 4 feet from the action. Swank leather chair w/ maid service and a kitchen nearby.
i bet it's warm there also

Yep and beer is cheap. It should be a good game. Ben not 100% and no Mendenhall. Otherwise I would say Broncs would be smashed. Honestly I don't think they can score enough point's to win in the playoff's.

Big game today.

Go Tebow!

Steelers win, but not before Ben the rapist gets von miller and elvis dumerville running a prison rape train on his hobbled ass.

It is currently tied 23:23 at the 2:00 minute warning and I'm going with Tebow for the win!:clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
WOOT!

Bronco's WIN!

Hell yeah good game , best one of the wild card round . Funny thing they was jus going over the rules of the new over time system about both teams getting the ball unless on the first series receiving team gets a touchdown , and what ya know first play bam touchdown ...

Bam !!!

Back