• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nurse during Day....Boxer at Night!

Bet she can't hold a pic to her face with the date and user name this is fatNsexy

so are you saying that airbornejonny is a gimmick also?, he's saying he knows her IRL..........:coffee:

so are you saying that airbornejonny is a gimmick also?, he's saying he knows her IRL..........:coffee:
He dont know her and is new here lets see a pic of them together and a pic of her holding the date and screen name.I bet she contacted him and started working on him.Like I said he new and dont know.

Last edited:
He posted she took pics of him working out!? They had an exchange in this thread and his log.

Surprise!!! The Z crew is a bunch of phony gimmicks after all!!!

Otg85 was the only real person lol

IML Gear Cream!
Lol. Dont talk bad about him, he plays call of duty in real life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...hello... post in AG [anything goes] we need some women over there.... :winkfinger:

He posted she took pics of him working out!? They had an exchange in this thread and his log.

Surprise!!! The Z crew is a bunch of phony gimmicks after all!!!

Otg85 was the only real person lol

would you point me to that post if you remember thx

Dudes been pming me, even pmd his number. Idk if hes a gimmick, maybe hes DEA....

This girl is fitnsexy
Buddy, we've PMd. If u really wanna get down to it, it's slander and libel. Want pics of her and I to ease your mind?

The pics of her are fake bro go back and read first fitnsexy thread she used another girls pics that I actually knew.Dont get catfish.

She L.E. once again

MJpopcorn.gif

:coffee:

slander - the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

libel -
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Not slander, definitely... which statement was damaging to you? I think it is more directed at the psycho girl... either way, it makes for interesting reading.

slander - the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

libel -
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Not slander, definitely... which statement was damaging to you? I think it is more directed at the psycho girl... either way, it makes for interesting reading.

his comment damaging to the girl i brought on here. know her very well IN PERSON. he thinks shes someone else (his ex) and wants to ban her on that sole fact. how is that just. thats injustice if i believe.

ah, libel against her... still not damaging, but I get your point... I am not an attorney, but I play one on TV

eating-lazy-king-of-the-hill-chips-bobby-hill.gif

I dont believe you know this whore anywhere besides these boards.You are a noob here.I believe she manipulated you.Read the treads she manipulated many even went as far as ordering hcg to put on a prego test and scream she was prego.She is unstable.

Dudes been pming me, even pmd his number. Idk if hes a gimmick, maybe hes DEA....
really?

I dont believe you know this whore anywhere besides these boards.You are a noob here.I believe she manipulated you.Read the treads she manipulated many even went as far as ordering hcg to put on a prego test and scream she was prego.She is unstable.
Dude, ur crazy. Straight up. Enoufh of your bullshit. Mary and I r not Bonny and fucking close trying to ruin ur parade. I sent the mod pictures of her and I. Ask him before you dig a whole

Back