• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Compare eq to primo

purplerain

Registered
Reaction score
In your bedroom hittin your girl doggy style
IML Gear Cream!
I 've done some research on both from what I read they do just about the same for the body. My questiion is would EQ be a cheaper and safe alternative to the MORE EXPENSIVE PRIMO ? What I want to achive is a lean mass stack.

test cyp
anavar
primo or eq

I would go for EQ. Even if Primo is superior Im sure you get more for your bucks from EQ

I am going to try primo on my next cycle...I hate Eq and would never touch that sh.. again!

I did 400 mg a week of euro chem boldeject 200. Gave me crazy anxiety. Had to pull off the freeway several times on my way to work in the morning. Just drove me bonkers. I reduced my dose a bit and the panic attacks went away. Id say if you have ever experienced any kind of anxiety EQ might exaggerate it. Vascularity was unbelievable though. Thats why I am considering trying primo....same results with less stress on the GB receptors. Ill leave the Eq for the horses!

Seems like nobody's used it but everybody is planning to use it. Primobolan is a very clean drug compared to equipoise. You just don't get much at all as far as side effects with Primo. It's Primo for a reason. Thing is almost all of it is fake and it's still over ten bucks for 100 mg.

IML Gear Cream!
Seems like nobody's used it but everybody is planning to use it. Primobolan is a very clean drug compared to equipoise. You just don't get much at all as far as side effects with Primo. It's Primo for a reason. Thing is almost all of it is fake and it's still over ten bucks for 100 mg.

x2

I would choose Primo over EQ any day. I know it is more expensive than EQ, but IMO you should run EQ for 16 weeks + for best results. Primo can be run for as little as 8-10 weeks to see good results. Also, if you run it with test, you can get away with only 400mg/wk. I haven't done the calculation for you, but 8-10 weeks of primo is probably less $$$ than 16 weeks of EQ. It is an absolute MUST that you buy this from a reputable source b/c as glycomann said, it is commonly faked and underdosed.

Last edited:
i'm starting a cycle with EQ on 03/01. it's GP from naps, so i assume it's real. we'll see. i will be running it @ 400/week along with GP test e @ 500/week and GP proviron @ 25/day. i'm running the test and proviron for 16 weeks and the eq for 15.

i've never ran eq before, but did tons of reading/research and this is the ONLY negative feedback i've seen about it. that's why i decided to try it. the anxiety sounds like what alot of people said about tren. i never saw that about eq.

i'm starting a cycle with EQ on 03/01. it's GP from naps, so i assume it's real. we'll see. i will be running it @ 400/week along with GP test e @ 500/week and GP proviron @ 25/day. i'm running the test and proviron for 16 weeks and the eq for 15.

i've never ran eq before, but did tons of reading/research and this is the ONLY negative feedback i've seen about it. that's why i decided to try it. the anxiety sounds like what alot of people said about tren. i never saw that about eq.

Running that low a dose won't do much you need to double it, and your length is off.

Eq. 800 mg/ week for 16 weeks minimum recommend 20 weeks. If you don't have enough to run it that long and at that dosage hold off til you can otherwise you will just be wasting it IMO.

Running that low a dose won't do much you need to double it, and your length is off.

Eq. 800 mg/ week for 16 weeks minimum recommend 20 weeks. If you don't have enough to run it that long and at that dosage hold off til you can otherwise you will just be wasting it IMO.

i would never run something i've NEVER used before at that high a dosage. the manufacturer says to run it @ 300 - 800 per week. i figured 400 would be a good place to start. the manufacturer also says to run it for 8 to 20 weeks. i'm on the high side of that, so again, i think that's a good place to start.

i appreciate your input, but like i said, i've never used it before so i'm not gonna start at the max dosage and run the max cycle with it right out the gate.

http://www.napsgear.net/injectable-steroids-c21/gp-bold-200-equipoise-p76

Last edited:
why is everyone into these mega doses? if i ran 800 mgs of anything id blow up like a freaking baloon.

Everyone is different and everyone has a comfort level.

I 've done some research on both from what I read they do just about the same for the body. My questiion is would EQ be a cheaper and safe alternative to the MORE EXPENSIVE PRIMO ? What I want to achive is a lean mass stack.

test cyp
anavar
primo or eq

You're trying to compare apples to oranges, they're not the same and they don't do the same things. 99% of primo is faked or underdosed.

I've been running EQ and haven't had any anxiety issues. But I can tell you it's the real deal. I love it. Been running at 600mg EW and there'd be absolutely no reason to up it to 800mg. I know people who enjoy its effects at 400mg EW. I agree with you about the length of EQ cycle @ 16-20 weeks but it shouldn't be necessary to run good quality EQ at 800mg EW. IMO of course.

I plan on running EQ at 600 for 14+ weeks in the spring/summer.

The only thing I've heard is that some people were disapointed with the results. I guess I'll have to try it for myself.

IML Gear Cream!
I plan on running EQ at 600 for 14+ weeks in the spring/summer.

The only thing I've heard is that some people were disapointed with the results. I guess I'll have to try it for myself.

the people i've heard of that were disappointed with results were ones that ran eq only cycles. from what i understand it's a great compliment to other compounds though.

the people i've heard of that were disappointed with results were ones that ran eq only cycles. from what i understand it's a great compliment to other compounds though.

Yeah so many people love it I decided to try it so I could see for myself. I plan to use it just like you said, to compliment other compounds.

If I ran equipopise at 800 mg/w for 16 weeks my blood would turn into mud. Eq really raises RBC levels, probably more than any other AAS. Plus the anxiety at a gram a week made me a mad man. I know a lot of guys that tried front loading or high dose Eq and had problems.

x2

i would choose primo over eq any day. I know it is more expensive than eq, but imo you should run eq for 16 weeks + for best results. Primo can be run for as little as 8-10 weeks to see good results. Also, if you run it with test, you can get away with only 400mg/wk. I haven't done the calculation for you, but 8-10 weeks of primo is probably less $$$ than 16 weeks of eq. It is an absolute must that you buy this from a reputable source b/c as glycomann said, it is commonly faked and underdosed.

naps

I've read positive reviews on Naps here... and about their primo on several other sites. If you want to wait a few months I'll let you know ;-)

They are G2G bro.

Not sure about their primo but I haven't heard many bad things about GP products in general. I think you'll be just fine.

I plan on getting NAPS' PRIMO/ANAVAR PACKAGE FOR

I wouldn't buy any of those packages. Well I haven't priced them but I would make your own cycle and do it that way. Then you have choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back