• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BULKING and CUTTING cycles Redone

Standard Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry guys..im really indecisive.

So my bulking cycle is going to look like this, I have decided. Going to start in about 6 weeks or so

10 weeks

Test Prop 500mg a week
tren ace 700mg a week
a drol 100mg ED for first 7 weeks
winstrol oral 50mg ED for weeks 2-7

Masteron E 1.25 gram a week (stopping in week 8) (I have heard that very high masteron is great so Im wanting to try it out, also terrified of adrol for gyno (first time user) so Im planning on the masteron helping prevention at least a little)

adex .5mg EOD
caber .5mg 2x a week
pct 3 days after last prop shot nolva 40/40/20/20

then my cutting cycle

10 weeks

Test prop 350mg a week
tren ace 700mg a week
masteron (8 weeks 1250mg a week)
DNP (will look more into this but I am definitely going to use it)

GP methyltrienolone 3-4 weeks 750mcg ED

caber .5mg 2x a week
adex .25mg eod

pct nolva 40/40/20/20

I know these cycles may look a bit excessive, but I know that if I use the questionable compounds (methyltrienolone and dnp) the way they are meant to be used, then I won't run into any difficulty.

If there is anything structurally wrong with my cycles, or anything you would add to them, please give me your suggestions..

thanks as always guys

why are u running winni in a bulking cycle?

help with strength, help keep the water weight off..

people say it can help with progesterone levels but im not using it for that purpose..if it helps, cool.. if it doesnt, no big deal.

Here we go again.....

Your test and tren doses look better man, but seriously adrol and winni are some of the top hepatic toxic orals their are. 100 mg adrol for 7 weeks with winni isn't even rational or logical. Second you say your a new user of adrol, and you wanna run 100mg ed WHY! Im starting to think you like getting people worked up man. And honestly man Sloppy is an educated guy so i would take his advice serious, and you say for him to post something useful well he would if your cycles were rational. But heres My advice cut the adrol to 50 mg for 4 wks, one because of toxicity two because you don't know how your body will react. 2nd drop the winni has no place in that cycle, if you want to keep water down up the adex. 3rd cut the masteron dose down and stretch it out a little longer! Most of all take advice from people that know their shit man, oh and id go get some blood work done!

thank you littlekev

the thing is, sloppy hasnt given me advice at all...he just talks shit, which is annoying and stupid.

How am i supposed to respect his knowledge if he just chooses to say dumb half-witted stuff all the time?

i will take your reccomendation on the adrol and the winny. thanks a lot bro.

the masteron i want to leave, because its for the sake of experimentation

I've tried to help you. But you don't listen to ANYONE'S advice so I quit trying if you want my advice here it is.

Taking Drol and Winny at the same time is irresponsible to say the least. Two methylated orals are going to CRUSH your liver. Straight tear it up. And what's the point? Drol is gonna bulk you to shit. And for 7 weeks at that? Jesus. Respect your body. You DO NOT NEED this much to grow. Your diet must be WAY off.

Prop looks fine to me.

Tren is too high but looks better than last time. I see NO REASON why someone needs more than 525mg of tren EW. There isn't one unless your fucking Cutler.

Why mast E? You're taking short esters, stick to it.

Use clomid for PCT. Where's the HCG with the 19-nor?

Sorry to be so blunt but if you wanna call me out then there it is son. Thanks.

thank you sloppy, and yes i have chosen to drop the winny, and reduce the period of time for the adrol.

the masteron E is just for experimentation, the amount of injection volume that i would have to do on a daily basis to get that level with short esters would be too much for me. Plus 1250 should hit me reasonably fast i believe.

short estered masteron is also really expensive.

i have never had difficulty recovering from being shut down by tren with just simple nolva, i have run a 12 week cycle of tren and recovered fine with blood work to show for it.

since nolva has worked for me in the past.. and clomid makes me REALLY unstable like.. REALLY REALLY...

i think im going to stick with nolva + caber for pct.

thank you again

anyone have advice on the cutting cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
You don't really listen to anyone's advice. But I will say this, you better have a liver transplant waiting for you if you plan to do drol/winnie for 7 weeks.

"Standard Donkey 21 years old"

You need to do more reading buddy....here's your first tip:

Bulking and cutting is diet based, not compound based. I bulk on tren, and cut with drol.

Heres your second tip: KISS- Keep it short and simple.

-T

Thought it was "Keep it simple stupid"?

Another topic? Jeebus fuk. U complain about costs yet plan to overdose the shut out of everything. Just makes no fukin sense. More isn't better.

My diet is on point I can assure you of that. I have more food at my didposal than I xan possibly eat, and on top of that im going to get the biggest university meal plan to my all-u-can-eat cafeteria when I start.bulking.

Ive gained 90 pounds in 11 months, most of which was muscle when I was younger so I definitely know how to eat big.

As for the cost, my investments are what I use to fund my gear, and I had a really good day today so I said fuck it why not buy 20 grams of masteron

SD, if I missed it I do apologize, but what is your previous cycle history?

Sorry guys..im really indecisive.

So my bulking cycle is going to look like this, I have decided. Going to start in about 6 weeks or so

10 weeks

Test Prop 500mg a week
tren ace 700mg a week
a drol 100mg ED for first 7 weeks
winstrol oral 50mg ED for weeks 2-7

Masteron E 1.25 gram a week (stopping in week 8) (I have heard that very high masteron is great so Im wanting to try it out, also terrified of adrol for gyno (first time user) so Im planning on the masteron helping prevention at least a little)

adex .5mg EOD
caber .5mg 2x a week
pct 3 days after last prop shot nolva 40/40/20/20

then my cutting cycle

10 weeks

Test prop 350mg a week
tren ace 700mg a week
masteron (8 weeks 1250mg a week)
DNP (will look more into this but I am definitely going to use it)

GP methyltrienolone 3-4 weeks 750mcg ED

caber .5mg 2x a week
adex .25mg eod

pct nolva 40/40/20/20

I know these cycles may look a bit excessive, but I know that if I use the questionable compounds (methyltrienolone and dnp) the way they are meant to be used, then I won't run into any difficulty.

If there is anything structurally wrong with my cycles, or anything you would add to them, please give me your suggestions..

thanks as always guys

Obviously i wasn't here for the other cycle discussions but why mast in a bluking cycle???

One thing i would point out is that anadrol and a 19-not in my experience causes hella bad shit! prolactin sides all over the place that 1mg caber ed for 2 weeks didn't shift. just a precaution, maybe save drol for the absence of the tren. I found Nolva stops anadrol issues for me but with the tren in there that won't be doable for you.

i don't see much wrong with the cut other than tren ace dosage a bit high for your needs.

how low a bf % are you shooting for on the cut aswell?

Ive gained 90 pounds in 11 months, most of which was muscle when I was younger so I definitely know how to eat big.

:jerkit:

Sorry, but you are full of shit. In your last thread you said you were 200lbs...so 11mos ago you were 110lbs? Come on dude, 90 pounds of muscle in 11 months is just not physiologically possible. Quit wasting our time with your useless threads.:fucktard:

thank you sloppy, and yes i have chosen to drop the winny, and reduce the period of time for the adrol.

anyone have advice on the cutting cycle?

I personally don't think you just need to reduce the time on the drol, but also decrease the dosage bro. That is pretty high, especially for a first-timer with all the other gear. Your liver will be taxed, therefore taxing you, hindering your forward progress.

I am a HUGE proponent of Anavar as an addition to your cutting cycle, and more logical than winny which is not going to be any better for your liver.

Or you could just run the winny with the cutting cycle, but be sure to take care of yourself man.

IML Gear Cream!
My diet is on point I can assure you of that. I have more food at my didposal than I xan possibly eat, and on top of that im going to get the biggest university meal plan to my all-u-can-eat cafeteria when I start.bulking.

As for the cost, my investments are what I use to fund my gear, and I had a really good day today so I said fuck it why not buy 20 grams of masteron

Here's what I see....

Investment money and a college student...

College meal plan???? WTF

Bro, a diet being on point doesn't mean having unlimited amounts of food. It means having all your macros correct for your energy/physio needs.

:jerkit:

Sorry, but you are full of shit. In your last thread you said you were 200lbs...so 11mos ago you were 110lbs? Come on dude, 90 pounds of muscle in 11 months is just not physiologically possible. Quit wasting our time with your useless threads.:fucktard:

dude...seriously fuck off if you are going to misread my posts.. I don't need or want to read your bullshit. You look retarded as fuck when you make those dumbass assumptions.

In highschool, I weighed 130 pounds at 5'9, 17 years old. I went on a year long bulk that ended up putting me at 245 pounds at 18. I said MOST not ALL was muscle.. Learn to fucking read or stay out of my threads.

you seriously say the dumbest shit...this is not the first time

Here's what I see....

Investment money and a college student...

College meal plan???? WTF

Bro, a diet being on point doesn't mean having unlimited amounts of food. It means having all your macros correct for your energy/physio needs.

right, I also buy my own food, my fridge is full of chicken breasts, lean beef, spinach, fat free cottage cheese. My shelves are full of brown rice, and whey protein powder.

Ive already outlined the diet im following somewhere, but it is very strict and I am definitely making noticeable progress with it. That is what i meant by "on point"

i mentioned the meal plan for when i start bulking, because im obviously going to be eating substantially more food then than I am now.

Obviously i wasn't here for the other cycle discussions but why mast in a bluking cycle???

One thing i would point out is that anadrol and a 19-not in my experience causes hella bad shit! prolactin sides all over the place that 1mg caber ed for 2 weeks didn't shift. just a precaution, maybe save drol for the absence of the tren. I found Nolva stops anadrol issues for me but with the tren in there that won't be doable for you.

i don't see much wrong with the cut other than tren ace dosage a bit high for your needs.

how low a bf % are you shooting for on the cut aswell?

Test tren drol and Mast is a pretty sweet combination I have read. I had a few extra dollars lying around so i figured why not?

SD, if I missed it I do apologize, but what is your previous cycle history?

it's chill...

6 weeks
test prop 700mg a week
dbol 50mg ED for 4 weeks
adex .25mg ed
pct nolva 40/40/20/20

lab results normal but liver values slightly elevated.

525 of test tren and masteron a week for 4 weeks
100mg test prop +1 gram of tren ace a week for the remaining 6 weeks
first 4 weeks 100mg of tbol a day
last 6 weeks 100mg winstrol a day
on certain days I would exchange the 100mg tbol for 150mg dbol

caber .5mg 2x a week
adex .25mg ed

nolva 40/40/20/20
lab results normal but liver values slightly elevated.

3 (current)
first 6 weeks
test prop 70-100mg a week
tren ace 1500mg a week

Now running
1050mg tren ace a week
test prop 150mg a week

will finish off with 2 vials of gp andromix

pct nolva 40/40 Clomid + adex taper 50/50

perhaps ill take the masteron out of the bulking cycle.. and add more of something else..

Test tren and drol, it just seems like it needs something else..

there has to be something else, any suggestions?

Going to use boldenone 1 gram a week for 10 weeks and turn the bulking into a 12 weeker..

It is complete

Going to use boldenone 1 gram a week for 10 weeks and turn the bulking into a 12 weeker..

It is complete

Bold needs to be ran for AT LEAST 14-16 weeks. Not just my opinion, yet is practically a law for bold.

Post up some pics of you.
At these dosages, you should be swole as hell bro.

150mg of DBOL? man, I know guys with 12 years of cycles/cruising under their belts that don't run that much with especially with all the other compounds your running.

For your bulk, why not try the granddaddy of all... Test, Deca, DBol? follows KISS to a T, and has over 40 years of evidence backing how well it works.

Back