• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LR3 or DES? What is your favorite to research and why?

IGF1-LR3 or IGF-DES

• Total voters
I've still to try either but I think lr3 will be my first try. I've heard nothing but good things and since I'll be doing a pct I'm going to use it to keep some size:) I hope.

have some LR3 in route. haven't decided if I want to run it during pct, or while on. hear good things about running during cycle. and was planning on using ostra rx during pct. maybe ill strike it rich and will run during and after!

I've heard good things about blues ostarine. That stuff is just awesome!

DES does not typically get the attention it deserves. Test subjects respond differently to certain proteins, therefore it is always recommended to research both at least once to determine what is best for your research.

Happy New Year!!

www.blueskypeptide.com
sales@blueskypeptide.com

Last edited:
he's talking about Increlex i would assume...

Correct. I thought it was FDA approved for diabetic use too, but its still in the clinical trials phase. I would have thought by now it was out of clinical trials for diabetic applications.

Correct which I referred to but its not LR3 as I am sure you are aware.

correct...there was someone confusion when Imcrelex came out that it was lr3 on some boards..which we know isn't correct..just a mix up or assumption by someone back then..

S2h what is your favorite brother?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

purchase peptides is my go to for my donkey that lives on a private island...he likes all of them and the situation would dictate which one..if it came down to only one ever to use for him..it would prob be lr3..

Thanks for all the feedback guys!!! Turning into a great thread with no spam!

loving the igf-1 des right now never tried the lr3 but i want to for pct too

Long R3, been using it since the 90's when it was first released and patented by Gropep Australia and we got it into the US. As you can tell from my handle I love my IGF-1. The LongR3 also has MUCH better bang for your buck and punch then HGH. I also find the LR3 version to be the most stable and long lasting. The half life is 14hrs, but I feel it for > 24hrs, if I add 2iu/hgh (for synergy) I feel it for 48-72hrs with extreme numbing(CTS), tingling, hypoglycemia and the thermogenisis(particularly with my lower stomach and lower back). LR3 hands down! Hope this helps.

Back