• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Virginia Tech Shootings

I'm actually suprised shootings like this don't happen more often.

I'm actually suprised shootings like this don't happen more often.
Me too. Especially in highschools.

The torture some of these kids live with day-to-day is horrendous. Survival of the fittest is apt. Amoral but apt.

This country is a piece of garbage.

The chances of being killed in such a sick rampage is small.

But I do agree, I do not want my kids to grow up in the U.S. until they reach University age.

They can stay in the US is they want. It's their choice.

America is a messed up place.

IML Gear Cream!
The chances of being killed in such a sick rampage is small.

But I do agree, I do not want my kids to grow up in the U.S. until they reach University age.

They can stay in the US is they want. It's their choice.

America is a messed up place.

I'm well aware of what you think of the US. :rolleyes:

I'm well aware of what you think of the US. :rolleyes:

Most of my thoughts are positive.

But yes, I do have some negative thoughts because I read what is written outside of the United States and have lived outside of the U.S. for 7 years.

Once you get outside of it, you can percieve it more openly.

Most of my thoughts are positive.

But yes, I do have some negative thoughts because I read what is written outside of the United States and have lived outside of the U.S. for 7 years.

Once you get outside of it, you can percieve it more openly.

I read from plenty of sources outside of the US. Just because I live here, doesn't mean that I can't access outside new sources.

Most of what you've said in the past about the US was patently negative. Why do you profess otherwise?

I read from plenty of sources outside of the US. Just because I live here, doesn't mean that I can't access outside new sources.

Most of what you've said in the past about the US was patently negative. Why do you profess otherwise?

Good points, and fair points, DOMS.

I suppose I post negative more than positive because I can express myself and vent more in the negative.

There's an old saying that 'happy folks don't post as much.'

I don't know if that hold water.

As for outside sources, the American media is:

1. heavily filtered.

2. heavily controlled.

3. heavily censored.

(But that's another topic.)

I see the propaganda almost every day.

My students say "America has freedom?"

How so?

I know many, many people going there next year, and many people going there now. Half of my friends have siblings at Tech. I was down there a few months ago. I know people who have class in that engineering building. This is fucking ridiculous, I hope that gunman feels some semblance of the death penalty in hell.

IML Gear Cream!
I know many, many people going there next year, and many people going there now. Half of my friends have siblings at Tech. I was down there a few months ago. I know people who have class in that engineering building. This is fucking ridiculous, I hope that gunman feels some semblance of the death penalty in hell.

I just heard on the news there is a possibility of a 2nd shooter, who has been taken into custody.

I just heard on the news there is a possibility of a 2nd shooter, who has been taken into custody.

Yea, atleast 1 gunman is confirmed dead, but a suspect who was NOT the main gunman was taken into custody. Looked like they arrested the first asian guy in black, the main descrip. The local news has over 30 dead, 30 wounded. Local news is actually way ahead of cnn on this one.

Thing is, I cna't believe the fucking administration didnt lockdown the school after the first shooting at 7:15, after 1 student was killed. the other 30 were killed at 930

I suppose I post negative more than positive because I can express myself and vent more in the negative.

There's an old saying that 'happy folks don't post as much.'

The media (US or otherwise) shares your view.

I don't know if that hold water.

As for outside sources, the American media is:

1. heavily filtered.

2. heavily controlled.

3. heavily censored.

(But that's another topic.)

I see the propaganda almost every day.

I read from news sources all over the globe. They are all biased. Some more than others. But, in the end, they are all biased.

One of my favorite news sources is the Beeb. Heck, they even crap on their own government, but it's not hard to see that even they are biased (in a nationalistic sense).

My students say "America has freedom?"

How so?

Was this the same line of questioning, or is the second question separate from the first?

There was an analyst on C4 news in the UK, and she says that there is a sense of competition, as in it had to be 'bigger' than Columbine. Also, worries that if it happens again, it will be even worse.

This country is a piece of garbage.

With the exception of the no. of guns and the health service/insurance problems, and the extremes in religion, the US is a pretty dam good country still.

Explain to me, in quantitative terms, how the US is garbage.

Leave this argument out of here, please. Neither the time or place.

There was an analyst on C4 news in the UK, and she says that there is a sense of competition, as in it had to be 'bigger' than Columbine. Also, worries that if it happens again, it will be even worse.

Sounds like a stretch.

The media (US or otherwise) shares your view.

Perhaps it does. I don't know.

I read from news sources all over the globe. They are all biased. Some more than others. But, in the end, they are all biased.

One of my favorite news sources is the Beeb. Heck, they even crap on their own government, but it's not hard to see that even they are biased (in a nationalistic sense).

Agree.

But the U.S. media is honestly gone down the drain. I don't want to get too off topic here in this thread. But the U.S. media has many influences. Perhaps on another thread.

Was this the same line of questioning, or is the second question separate from the first?

I don't understand what you are referring to.

Back