• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Army Tests Body Armor Made for Female Soldiers

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Nice how at the end they show an enemy how to quickly remove it in hand to hand combat so they can get at vital organs swiftly...

Nice how at the end they show an enemy how to quickly remove it in hand to hand combat so they can get at vital organs swiftly...

Yeah, they should have kept that feature a secret or at least not broadcast it on ******* YouTube. Wtf?

not effective if shot in the face

I'm all for women everywhere but combat, they have no place on the battlefield...

You'd just have to get close enough and hope they don't just stand there and let you do that.

You'd just have to get close enough and hope they don't just stand there and let you do that.

You just ask her how she feels emotionally about fighting and grab the strap as she stands their pondering what to say....

I thought women weren't allowed in combat

The fat negress bitches that work for the TSA will be wearing them soon at checkpoints, not combat soldiers. Just Aim for their weaves and hoop earings and not center mass.

IML Gear Cream!
The military needs to hurry up and stop being so dumb and open a contract with pinnacle. My buddy's dad owns the company locally and I got to wear a set when I was running missions in Iraq (had to sign a release of benefits though if I died) but being a comms operator the dragon skin dropped 30lbs off my total pack weight and gave me more mobility. I had no family and my parents would rather me be more protected then receive my life insurance money. But that stuff was legit. Easy to move and so much more practical.

As for the female combative... There is no females that go directly into combat, however females do go into convoys and they do travel. If there convoy is under attack they will have to be put in a position to defend them selves and fight back. I have a good friend I just meet who just made chief in the Navy but got medically retired because she got shot and then blown up and broke her neck during the explosion. What a fucked up way to get hit. I have no clue how she made it but after many surgeries you would never notice she was injured with out the exception of a HUGE scare from the neck surgery. Looks like some one slit her neck.

The fat negress bitches that work for the TSA will be wearing them soon at checkpoints, not combat soldiers. Just Aim for their weaves and hoop earings and not center mass.

Those weaves can be so dense and full of glue that they out perform kevlar...

What we need is to outfit all the humvees with bigfoot tires and heavily armor the undercarriage, we are losing way too many to ied's, way too many limb losses too.

What we need to do is get the fuck out. We are accomplishing nothing. We pulled out of Iraq the wrong way. That place went to shit which pisses me OFF!! because I gave blood and tears there lost many friends to make a difference and Obama fucks it up with the way he removed troops. I feel like my friends died for nothing. PTSD was in check until I read about how Iraq is going to shit again. Only war we need to be fighting is the war on unemployment. We need to figure out how America can make more money off of our resources and boost our economy. We need to fucking kill every environmentalist and start drilling and sale our oil to our neighboring countries.

I thought women weren't allowed in combat

Women aren't necessarily in "combat" when deploying to the sandbox. They are in other deployed units, like support, medical, air operations, logistics, etc...they still have to wear Kevlar vests, a weapon, and full desert fatigues, they just aren't in the infantry division.
There are desginated COMBAT ZONES in which many military and civilian personnel are deployed to, but this does not mean they are in infantry combat. This also does not mean that they are at less of risk of being killed while operating either. There is always a chance for road side bombings, or rebelling religious cartels to shoot up field hospitals, or supply quarters. Women are expected to know how to carry and shoot a military supplied weapon in case of situations such as these.

Either way I think it's a great idea they are finally fitting women for the underarmour gear in the Army. The Marines already was issuing the desert khaki underarmour with uniform issues for deployed and continental us servicing active duty. The Marines also were the first to go digitized on the uniforms back in 2002. Army takes a little longer to pick up the pace seems like when it comes to equality for women in the branch, but it's a good thing they are doing it!

We should tell the middle east that we are gonna nuke their worthless asses and immediately withdraw all personell. they will be so worried about saving themselves they wont have time or the people available to attack our bases. after were out we can tell them we not sure when we will nuke them, its may be tommorrow, or 10 years from now, but if they dont get it together and quit giving us a hard time it will happen sooner then later.

either that or Iran will start sending there new subs on suicide missions. I honestly have no clue why Iran has not tried to fuck us up. Either they are bluffing and don't have shit or stock piling massive amounts of nuclear forces.

We should tell the middle east that we are gonna nuke their worthless asses and immediately withdraw all personell. they will be so worried about saving themselves they wont have time or the people available to attack our bases. after were out we can tell them we not sure when we will nuke them, its may be tommorrow, or 10 years from now, but if they dont get it together and quit giving us a hard time it will happen sooner then later.

if you read the 1992 Defense Planning Guidance in the National Security Archives it explains "mostly" why the US is there right now and it has nothing to do with Democracy per say. from an economic perspective historically Protestants and Catholics have been the heavy traders and the Muslims are not.

and the UN is quite the organization, as I have read through almost all of the resolutions going back to the mid 40's and pretty much all they talk about is natural resources and the global population and sustainability. so stating that the US had authority to do so is equivalent to getting the approval for a hit from a mob boss.

IML Gear Cream!
What we need to do is get the fuck out. We are accomplishing nothing. We pulled out of Iraq the wrong way. That place went to shit which pisses me OFF!! because I gave blood and tears there lost many friends to make a difference and Obama fucks it up with the way he removed troops. I feel like my friends died for nothing. PTSD was in check until I read about how Iraq is going to shit again. Only war we need to be fighting is the war on unemployment. We need to figure out how America can make more money off of our resources and boost our economy. We need to fucking kill every environmentalist and start drilling and sale our oil to our neighboring countries.

Agree with this except the part about oil. We need to invest more money in renewable energy sources, we could employ tons of people fixing our infrastructure and installing solar panels/wind farms etc. Also we need to take more advantage of nuclear energy, people are so afraid of it but it causes the least pollution and produces more energy for the amount of money invested than any other source. People are afraid of nuclear thinking they will explode or release tons of radioactive material into the environment, but burning coal causes more radioactive pollution and we are capable of storing nuclear waste safely especially if we were to invest more into building facilities for it.

fuck underarmour in war... I have seen that shit melt to flesh in IED survivors. Looks cool but def not combat practical.

Plus tight fitting clothes in that heat sucks. You learn quick why everyone wears loose fitting, free flowing pajamas after about an hour in the armpit (or taint) of the world. I remember going to the base swimming pool in Bahrain thinking I was going to cool off and I jumped into an 85 degree pool of what I felt was just wringings out of sweaty underwear. You have to chug a beer to enjoy it cold, you let it sit for more than 5 minutes and its boiling.

This sounds pretty good. It is good thatthere getting the sama care and attention as a man

Back