• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opinion of experts users to maximize my gains

Status
Not open for further replies.

TREMBO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's the deal...

I'm fucked up now, after getting sick for about 1 month and not working-out for same reason (surgery) I'm back.

I've made kind of 5 good cycles in my work out life (7 yrs), varying about 8-16 weeks, but now I really want to get a feak, and I would like to know if you if you guys that have experience with big cycles could help me to not get stuck:

BULK PHASE (4 months)

1-4 400mg T Cypi
1-4 400mg D Nandro
5-8 600mg T Cypi
5-8 600mg D Nandro
9-16 800mg T Cypi
9-16 800mg D Nandro
13-16 Insulin (Ultra-Fast at breakfest and postrainning)

CUTT PAHSE (3 months)

17-28 1g T Cypi
17-28 1g D Nandro
17-28 400mg Trembolone Enanthate
21-28 T3+Clen

REST PHASE (1 month)

29-32 400mg T Cypi
29-32 400mg D Nandro

After that I'll see whats in my mind.

I know that bodybuilding isn't maths, and I know that many things could occour by the way... But I want a wise opinion from my forum friends because that will be my 1st experience with a 20+ week cycle.

I don't have breast glands (took them out)

HCG iniciates at 5th week
Arimidex at week 17

That is the most aggressive cycle I think I have read on here... no comment as I have nothing to offer but I do want to read the responses.

I don't think you should try to do a bulk and cut cycle in one grouping. I also don't feel you have thought about ancillaries you will need or a good pct. Your cutting phase involves long esters with high aromatization at the highest dosage. You have not given thought to prolactin sides.

Finally I have no idea about your stats and experience but I don't not think you should be messing with insulin. Please take time to just read the information here and understand why things are done in specific ways.

I got a friend that created a insulin protocol and he gained like 30lb (fat and muscle of course) in 8 weeks combinating with 750mg-1g of sustanon/week... He went from 190 to 220lb.

All he did was drinking 1 liter of fat free milk at breakfast and another liter post trainning with some progressive dosage of insuline. I can tell you guys that he simply transformed his body... For sure, he owned some fat, but his strenght and muscular mass raised too.

I know the risks of insulin, I didn't come here to be warned, just want some tips from who have did something that I'm planning to do.

Thats not a "cycle", thats being stupid. Stick to the basics. Why dont you take a step back and think about what that shit you posted would do to your body, especially in the long run. CYCLE = Time on -> Time off.

I personally wouldn't match the Deca mg's to the test mg's. If you really want to run high doses of deca you should follow this for example... During weeks 17-28 of your cycle, I would do 1g of test, 600mg of deca.

I would also cut out the 'cut phase' in this cycle. That cycle could, and most likely will wreak havoc on your body. I am not saying it can't be done, i'm just saying thats how I would do it. With that said, I wish you the best of luck

Here's the deal...

I'm fucked up now, after getting sick for about 1 month and not working-out for same reason (surgery) I'm back.

I've made kind of 5 good cycles in my work out life (7 yrs), varying about 8-16 weeks, but now I really want to get a feak, and I would like to know if you if you guys that have experience with big cycles could help me to not get stuck:

BULK PHASE (4 months)

1-4 400mg T Cypi
1-4 400mg D Nandro
5-8 600mg T Cypi
5-8 600mg D Nandro
9-16 800mg T Cypi
9-16 800mg D Nandro
13-16 Insulin (Ultra-Fast at breakfest and postrainning)

CUTT PAHSE (3 months)

17-28 1g T Cypi
17-28 1g D Nandro
17-28 400mg Trembolone Enanthate
21-28 T3+Clen

REST PHASE (1 month)

29-32 400mg T Cypi
29-32 400mg D Nandro

After that I'll see whats in my mind.

I know that bodybuilding isn't maths, and I know that many things could occour by the way... But I want a wise opinion from my forum friends because that will be my 1st experience with a 20+ week cycle.

There is so many things wrong with this, that I honestly don't know where to start.

#1...28 weeks??? Seriously?
#2...Test and Deca at same dosages???
#3...Tren and Nandrolone at the same time???
#4...A rest phase of 400mg of Nandrolone and Test???
#5...Bulking and cutting in the same cycle???
#6...No mention of AI's???
#7...No mention of progestin inhibitors???
#8...Just getting back from surgery???

Frankly, I am tired of typing, so to keep this short and sweet...you need to go back to the drawing board.

Words of advice bro: It's a marathon not a sprint. You're body will be cashed out after that and might not recover. That's a fucked up cycle(s) to say the least.

There is so many things wrong with this, that I honestly don't know where to start.

#1...28 weeks??? Seriously?
#2...Test and Deca at same dosages???
#3...Tren and Nandrolone at the same time???
#4...A rest phase of 400mg of Nandrolone and Test???
#5...Bulking and cutting in the same cycle???
#6...No mention of AI's???
#7...No mention of progestin inhibitors???
#8...Just getting back from surgery???

Frankly, I am tired of typing, so to keep this short and sweet...you need to go back to the drawing board.
^^^this! listen tho the vets here,

IML Gear Cream!
Unless you are a pro why would you do any of that shit? test and decas great. you wanna go crazy do it for 16 weeks or so but what you are describing will fuck you up dude. not being rude but thats just asking for trouble!

wow somebody may be heading toward dr drew show on mtv i would like to be a freak to but it is not going to happen overnight just do normal cycle maybe add some hgh or somthing into your cycle here and there and stuff like that later and just keep pluging along.

Thats not a "cycle", thats being stupid. Stick to the basics. Why dont you take a step back and think about what that shit you posted would do to your body, especially in the long run. CYCLE = Time on -> Time off.

This^................This is just not even worth commenting on. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back