• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It don't matter

Dark Geared God

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WHO's Next Just so you know...
You're Next ......
:thinking:
Dissuss:coffee:
come-at-me-bro_822.gif

I took Supreme Allah in the brown eye. Youre next :coffee:

:coffee:

^^^ reddog knows ;)

I'm coming for a cheese dog in your home town soon:coffee:
come-at-me-bro_822.gif

worst most pointless troll ever

I get his point. He's just a fucking weirdo acting all random. Being a small spanish-jew hybrid just adds to weirdo factor.

I think he's in aussie, trying to stalk me. Ive got a big come at me bro sign on my balcony buts I think I intimidate him too much :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
129157558613824302.gif

...I'd be more concerned about DGG's Dog ...DGG should tell him to bite Kos on the ASS.......just sayin'

I get his point. He's just a fucking weirdo acting all random. Being a small spanish-jew hybrid just adds to weirdo factor.

I think he's in aussie, trying to stalk me. Ive got a big come at me bro sign on my balcony buts I think I intimidate him too much :coffee:
trying i'm eat a cheesy dog watching you while i LHJO..Answer me GDI...I only want to touch it a littlle:coffee:

Come at me bro....:coffee:...
6tend.gif

cause he owned the shit out of lw...she cried to administration....I lov lw but that is what happened

thats not why SFW isnt hanging out, he often goes on sabbaticals. Comes back all fat, hairy and wild eyed. Takes him a full month to get terked and jan again :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
SFW fat hairy and wild eyed is still more jerked than 98% of the other "body builders" on this forum.

*Yawn*:coffee:

Cena will beat The Rock, and that come at me will be null and void

^^^ Strong gay

little not True mah knigg

Back