• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your favorite test dose?!

Darkhrse99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have gone as high as 1200mg for a month or so the last time I blasted and did everything in between that and hrt doses . I'm looking for a test only cycle for the rest of the year and was thinking of starting with 600 mg and upping it to 1gram during a 12 week duration and then cruise and repeat. How high would you guys go during this coming year? I want to keep it sweet and simple this year with test only unless there is a good deal on other stuff later on. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I raise and lower my doses all year. you could also try adding TNE in there as a prework out. I love TNE.

I raise and lower my doses all year. you could also try adding TNE in there as a prework out. I love TNE.

I am dying to try some TNE I have some TPA and pin a cc nigh before workout but I bet tne would be 10 x better...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

I have some Suspension I was gonna use on bench days... but can't get it out of the needle. very frustrating.

What is TNE?

It is straight test to be simple about it. Mg for mg it is 100% test. Compared to cyp which is 75 mg test per 100 mg.

300 mgs a week now. 750 mgs a week was my limit when bulking, I didn't like the way I felt when I went over it. I know there low doses but thats when I feel my best.

I am dying to try some TNE I have some TPA and pin a cc nigh before workout but I bet tne would be 10 x better...

Double your TPA dose pre-training. Its much better dosed higher.

I like 750-1g ew. no less then 600mg ew unless its for hrt.

I think before raising test to over 1 gram I would probably stack things at lower doses to get better results with less sides.

600-1g/week depending. Right around 800 is a nice sweet spot for me actually.

About 1,200 mg T weekly is my personal sweet spot.

600-1g/week depending. Right around 800 is a nice sweet spot for me actually.

My thoughts exactly. Usually Prop, but I'm running a TNE or AquaTest right now at 100mgs per ml. I pin 1cc about 2hrs pre workout on lifting days and first thing upon waking on non lift days. I can even get it thru a 25g pin. Loving the results. It's potent.

anything over 750mg EW and I feel like shit. I rather run a cruise dose of test (250-300mg) and throw 400-500mg Tren on top when i blast.

No more than 600 a week for me.

Same here, my blood pressure goes up noticably if I go over 3cc's a week. I like 400mgs a week of Cyp with 150-200mgs of NPP as my personal favorite cruise dose...

Between 400-600 mg/week, on average, although I have experimented with almost 2 grams weekly. I didn't gain anything when on 2 grams weekly because my food intake was insufficient. I only went up to such a high dose because I wanted to persponally see if it would result in greater gains without increasing my food intake--it did not. I only held more water and felt kind of shitty.

I have experimented with almost everything at high doses just for personal experience, as I dont beleive someone can be a food drug advisor unless they have vast personal experience with a wide variety of drugs and dosing schemes.

Mike, you need to see the "Swiper" thread^^^

I have. I know plenty of people who use a couple grams of test per week. I agree with most of what swiper says regarding testosterone, but I do NOT think using 5-7 grams per week, especially 7 grams per week, is anymore beneficial than a much lower dose of say, 3.5-4.0 grams per week. A dose of roughly 3.5 grams weekly will result in receptor saturation in the average person, which means there won't be any androgen receptors left for the testosterone to latch onto--they will all be filled up. The average pro is NOT using 5-7 grams of test per week...and I have seen the exact cycles of many current pros at this point...most of them top pros, incluidng Kai and Evan...and most use between 1.5-2.0 grams of test weekly...and some even less than that, if you can believe that. Of course, they use other drugs too. Kai went a BIT higher when he was with Oscar, but still nowhere close to 5-7 grams a week...and Oscar is known as a heavy drug guy.

As a coach, I often get clients that come from other coaches...and most clients freely share what the other coach was having them do. Likewise, these coaches also often share with their amatuer clients the cycles of their pro clients in order to inspre them or inform them regarding "what it takes". Often, these cycles are passed down to me. I saw a mini cell phone video of Oscar's "drug book", which contained the cycles of al his pros at the time. This was about 3 years ago....and of all the pro cycles I have seen, not a single one came anywhere close to 5-7 grams of test per week....not a single one. In fact, the highest test dose I saw used 2.5 grams weekly...and this was a man who has now been top 2 in the Olympia on two different occasions.

Often, its the amatuers or low-ranking pros who are taking a shit-tons of drugs in an effort to catch up to the pros/top pros. I chronically see amatuers and even non-competitors using more drugs than the pros I know of....and sadly, most of these people are deluded into thinking that the pros must take at least as much or more, so they continue to use more and more drugs, thinking that if they use enough, they will eventuially catch up. But...the real reason the top pros are top pros is not because they use more drugs than less successful BB'rs, but because they have better genetics, which includes drug response. This not directed at swiper, as I think he is a cool guy, but 7 grams is ridiculous. Not only is it a waste, but it is much more likely to cause serious, long-term health problems, including cardiac hypertrophy and heart dysfunction, among numerous other cardiovascular side effects. Even 5 grams is absurd, in my opinion. Better results would be obtained by using a combination of drugs, rather than filling every available receptor site with testosterone. There are too many other steroids out there, which supply effects testosterone does not, which work synergistically with testosterone to enhance growth beyond what testosterone can accomplish alone. So, filling every AR with test is never the best way go if maximum growth is your goal.

Back