• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Useful or Useless?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My natural DHEA levels are low. I believe the range is like 100-460. My DHEA levels are at 50! If I take 150mgs of DHEA per day, my levels go up to 480. But the question is...is DHEA really useful? I don't feel much of a difference on it or not.

I guess the stuff isn't all that needed if someone is taking endogenous and high doses of test?

Test is just one hormone. DHEA by itself has direct effects on the body without conversion. Yes it converts to test and estrogen but it has health benefits by itself too. I take 100 mgs a day on cycle. I feel better with it.

Test is just one hormone. DHEA by itself has direct effects on the body without conversion. Yes it converts to test and estrogen but it has health benefits by itself too. I take 100 mgs a day on cycle. I feel better with it.

Better how?

Beta endorphins. You just feel better. I know test raises endorphins as well but the combo feels better. Plus im on tren and i could use the help. Since im convinced tren lowers your endorphins and lowers your dopamine.

Plus i never get sick. Not a cold, cough or sniffle since taking it consistently for months.

Skin and hair look better too. Its not a placebo effect. Its not dramatic but its noticeable for me.

Beta endorphins. You just feel better. I know test raises endorphins as well but the combo feels better. Plus im on tren and i could use the help. Since im convinced tren lowers your endorphins and lowers your dopamine.

Plus i never get sick. Not a cold, cough or sniffle since taking it consistently for months.

Skin and hair look better too. Its not a placebo effect. Its not dramatic but its noticeable for me.

And you're 100% sure that its not the "cycle" itself thats making you feel better? You know, sometimes its VERY difficult to pinpoint what actually is doing what specific thing when one is taking multiple hormones at the same time.

And you're 100% sure that its not the "cycle" itself thats making you feel better? You know, sometimes its VERY difficult to pinpoint what actually is doing what specific thing when one is taking multiple hormones at the same time.

Sfw is a walking pharmacy, trust him.

I have heard similar things from DHEA users, never tried it myself but you can check your DHEA levels through lab work from what I read a level towards the higher end range is best.

I'm prescribed it through my doctor and I've noticed it's helps since I've started taking it.

What have you noticed from DHEA that Testosterone doesn't do?

And why doc prescribed? What's wrong with using DHEA from a store?

Back