• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has anybody injected...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obviously... Buuut theres a step i forgot today but has never been an issue, when u stick the needle in your suppose to pull up the stopper a little to see if u hit a blood vessel n if u had u need to select a new spot, i never have b4 and was wondering if anybody had seen blood come if so, where were u pinning? I do my quads n glutes n have never seen any... Juusst curious

Never pull the stopper even though I know I should. Bugs me out to do it!! I've hit a vessel once and you know it from the pain. My general rule is once the pin is in, if it hurts, pull it out and inject in a different spot. It's worked for me!

^ I've had quite some pain before and injected, but no blood when pulling back so I wouldn't say just cause there is pain to pull it out. I may have hit a nerve because I did have blood after I pulled the needle out.

Rambo, you don't have to aspirate, in fact a lot of people don't.

The most blood I've ever gotten from my glute was a tiny spec microdot size. That is to be expected. Even happens when you get an IM at the doctor/hospital. Many times I get no blood at all. I have never aspirated and I never will.

In my delt, I got a a trickle once and a few other times, the muscle twitched as if I hit a nerve. I always complete the injection and have never had an issue whatsoever.

It's up in the air. Apparently not even nurses aspirate any more. I used to do it but on this cycle I fill the stick up so full with oil I can't pull it out any further so lately I haven't been doing it.

It's up in the air. Apparently not even nurses aspirate any more. I used to do it but on this cycle I fill the stick up so full with oil I can't pull it out any further so lately I haven't been doing it.

My 3ml syringe is full of the goodness, no room to aspirate, never done it anyways, my doctor told me that was old school, that was 4 years ago!

My 3ml syringe is full of the goodness, no room to aspirate, never done it anyways, my doctor told me that was old school, that was 4 years ago!

I figured it out to be about 3.2ml. :ohyeah:

That extra .2 is prop in mine.

wow you guys really dont aspirate?? I mean im new but was told that that was standard by many people including my buddy currently on his 6th year of school studying to be a doctor. I am much less experienced but would imagine that hitting a vein would not hurt more than an IV and those dont really hurt to me.

What happens should you inject directly into your vein?

IML Gear Cream!
wow you guys really dont aspirate?? I mean im new but was told that that was standard by many people including my buddy currently on his 6th year of school studying to be a doctor. I am much less experienced but would imagine that hitting a vein would not hurt more than an IV and those dont really hurt to me.

From what' I've read and heard from others, injecting into an actual will cause a sudden uncontrollable coughing fit along with a metallic taste in your mouth/throat. These symptoms will linger for 5-15 minutes and although very uncomfortable you should recover with no issues. I just happen to rotate through the same locations and have never hit a vein out of a thousand injections.

From what' I've read and heard from others, injecting into an actual will cause a sudden uncontrollable coughing fit along with a metallic taste in your mouth/throat. These symptoms will linger for 5-15 minutes and although very uncomfortable you should recover with no issues. I just happen to rotate through the same locations and have never hit a vein out of a thousand injections.

yeh i was thinking after aspirating so many times and not seeing any blood how long till you just skip it and run the gauntlet. not to mention that pulling the plunger up causing a negetive pressure in the syringe is an awkward deal. The first time i did it i was shaking so bad my gf thought i was having a seazure

If you are injecting in the proper places there is no need to worry about veins! I have veins galore in my bicep, but still can inject there, just have to know where!

iv got blood in it one was the other week i had to waste the 1cc of gear i didnt want to swith the gear with the bit of blood into a new syringe it just looked dirty lol i know its my own blood but still i couldnt do it..

That was exactly my question i thought about at work, if u do get some blood in the needle u pick a new spot n are u still able to use the gear? I imagine it wud just be absorbed again just like the gear, but thanks to all the responses i dont think i will asperate anymore nothing bad came of last time

You will know if its in a vein.
Needle will fill up with blood without pulling back on it.

Eff the aspiration part. Pin on! Like Blaze said, unless the syringe is filling with blood and neg pressure prior to pinning, you should be fine.

i pulled back the other day got a little blood but i could tell it was not enough blood that i was in a vein so i just pushed it in anyways nothing happend bleed a tiny amount when i pulled the needle out but seeing how it is atleast a inch deep into my muscle i just dont think i was in a vein just wonder where the blood came from.it was 3cc i was fine no diiff than any other time.

If you prick your skin with a sewing needle there will be blood. It's unavoidable but sometimes I find it interesting when there is no blood whatsoever.

IML Gear Cream!
Obviously... Buuut theres a step i forgot today but has never been an issue, when u stick the needle in your suppose to pull up the stopper a little to see if u hit a blood vessel n if u had u need to select a new spot, i never have b4 and was wondering if anybody had seen blood come if so, where were u pinning? I do my quads n glutes n have never seen any... Juusst curious
Not even one time. Been doing it for years.

Never aspirated, never will. Don't see the need to, think it's old school.

Haha well shit guys I feel like an asshole... Most of my initial anxiety about this was about the aspiration and like I sad before I shook like crazy doing it the first time. I think my PIP was mostly due to that.

Never aspirated in over 20 years. I was told way back then that it wasn't needed. Never had any problems at all.

sounds like sombody has done some shooting of a diffrent kind.yea you pull back to make sure your in a vein when shooting dope so i heard.

Wow, I had no idea so many didnt aspirate, I always have. I mean whats 2 seconds to be safe than sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back