• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cruising

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Goooooooood mornin you massive gear heads :ohyeah:

Well once i have my blood test and stuff back im gonna get ready to start a new cycle in a few weeks :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: cant fuckin wait!!

Im not sure what im going to run yet my last was test e and tren e im thinkin of running the same but the prop version this time? ive never ran prop before! i know silly jumping on tren e before prop but lucky for me my body reacts well with tren..still gotta make my mind up ive got a left over tub of tbol hear aswell so ill throw that in aswell. was just wondering tho about this cruising thing.. i know nothing about it im gonna run hcg through my course again that stuff is good kept my nuts large and incharge throughout the course :winkfinger: but when "cruising" i take it one does not have to run the usuall pct like clomid and nolva ect.. and do you just cruise all the way up to your next cycle?? or do you taper it then eventually come off? if someone could shed some light on my ignorance of the subject i would greatly appreciate it...

Yep cruising means no pct, you just stay on test. Usual dosage is around 200-250mg per week. That's enough to put you above the normal range and not enough to cause health problems or interfere too much with your next cycle. You cruise right up til the next cycle or "blast".

You are aware though cruising will make it farrr harder to recover? In my opinion and I'm sure many others, you don't start cruising unless you plan to stay on for life, or at least are ok with that possibility.

Yep cruising means no pct, you just stay on test. Usual dosage is around 200-250mg per week. That's enough to put you above the normal range and not enough to cause health problems or interfere too much with your next cycle. You cruise right up til the next cycle or "blast".

You are aware though cruising will make it farrr harder to recover? In my opinion and I'm sure many others, you don't start cruising unless you plan to stay on for life, or at least are ok with that possibility.

Thanks for the reply i thought as much, that was what i was concerned about.. i think i will just stick to pct untill im older and have had kids and stuff..

Yep probably a good idea

kids are still possible, especially if you use hcg, but you better be sure you're ok with the possibility of pinning once a week for the rest of your life

Yep probably a good idea

kids are still possible, especially if you use hcg, but you better be sure you're ok with the possibility of pinning once a week for the rest of your life

Im still young (23) and probably to nieve to make a big decision like that so i will still do pct for a while with regular blood tests and stuff.. and hcg is great stuff i still got 5000iu of the stuff sitting here..

man i cant wait to start my next cycle....:daydream:

I have asked the same question in a couple threads on here. People WILL try to talk you out of it because it is not the smartest decision health wise. Theyre just looking out for your best interest. Im 25 and im considering cruising. Basically by cruising you are taking control of two of you bodies major hormones : testosterone and estrogen. Staying on for extended periods of time will tell your body that it doesnt need to make testosterone anymore. There are guys who cruise for 5+ years and recover fine. But to cruise you have to be OK with the fact that you might end up on TRT for life, and be pinning until you die. Also if you want kids it may make you impotent. In the end its YOUR body, and your decision. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I have asked the same question in a couple threads on here. People WILL try to talk you out of it because it is not the smartest decision health wise. Theyre just looking out for your best interest. Im 25 and im considering cruising. Basically by cruising you are taking control of two of you bodies major hormones : testosterone and estrogen. Staying on for extended periods of time will tell your body that it doesnt need to make testosterone anymore. There are guys who cruise for 5+ years and recover fine. But to cruise you have to be OK with the fact that you might end up on TRT for life, and be pinning until you die. Also if you want kids it may make you impotent. In the end its YOUR body, and your decision. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I think if i became impotent throught the use of gear i would shoot myself in the head!

I believe Livebig14 meant infertile not impotent, lol

Yep you may become infertile from cruising, but you most certainly will NOT be impotent :p

I've been toying with the idea of cruising too, for as long as I've know gear. I'm still really young (maybe too young to even pin, in the head of most people) but I still consider HRT to be something in my future. I don't mid pinning every week. What's really keeping me off right now is I still want to have kids and I want all my chances. I find that I'm more stable feeling wise on gear (when not abusing it) and I think I would be more stable on a 250mg/week HRT. Libido would be better, mood would be better. Even when I'm fully recovered I don't feel good like on small amounts of gear...

Yep I've never felt so great, and think low T may have been the problem. Prescribed antidepressants last time I asked them to check my T levels, and they suckkedd

on 250mg test now and feel better than ever :)

lol sorry guys meant infertile

Yep I've never felt so great, and think low T may have been the problem. Prescribed antidepressants last time I asked them to check my T levels, and they suckkedd

on 250mg test now and feel better than ever :)

Exactly I have no energy and I am depressed I asked to get my T levels checked and they gave me anti depressant instead and told me my T shouldn't be tested...

Exactly I have no energy and I am depressed I asked to get my T levels checked and they gave me anti depressant instead and told me my T shouldn't be tested...

Yep most docs have no idea when it comes to this, and they'd rather give you pills than prescribe you injections for the rest of your life. I said fuck it I'll do it myself, but after reading up a bit I think your best bet is to really PUSH for the test. Remember the doc works for you and if you specifically ask for a test they will do it.

I may end up going off for a bit and getting tested just so I can get a script. I'll probably still get my test from other sources, but it's nice to have a script if you need to travel or whatever.

Yep most docs have no idea when it comes to this, and they'd rather give you pills than prescribe you injections for the rest of your life. I said fuck it I'll do it myself, but after reading up a bit I think your best bet is to really PUSH for the test. Remember the doc works for you and if you specifically ask for a test they will do it.

I may end up going off for a bit and getting tested just so I can get a script. I'll probably still get my test from other sources, but it's nice to have a script if you need to travel or whatever.

^^^ exactly! Due to the "kickback" the big pharm co's give out, a lot of docs (not all thank God) will try to "stear" you in the direction of medicines. The key when dealing with ANY doc is to know that YOU are the one that makes the decisions. The doc works for you. If you want your T level checked the doc may be against it but stand your ground. You have the right to know what is going on inside your own body and to make informed decisions.

Doctors go to school to learn what we don't know. Then they go to work to use the knowledge to ASSIST US so we can make the best decision possible. Like any "employee" if they do not preform up to the standard WE want, replace them.

In a pretty rough patch in my life and right now im thinking when i get on the gear in 3 week I AINT COMIN OFF THE GEAR for a loong old time

Back