• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jesus Camp

Lawl, those people make me feel like I'm sane. She went off on Harry Potter. I think I am going to smoke some sin right now.

That's an intense video. I understand what the woman is trying to say, but she is inane. Kinda goes overboard for the kids

WHats that bitches sin? Gluttony obviously, go ahead lady shove your spoon into another tub of Satans Cookies and Cream....

I saw this, sickening. Especially when they bring the cardboard cut out of GWB in and they start worshiping it.

Fanatical people in general are scary.

The woman says "Do some warfare over him" then speaks in tongues, then the kids are bowing to Bush and some come up to touch their brave leaders likeness.....those poor little zombies....

Fanatical people in general are scary.

:yes:

They are so irrational you can't even carry a simple debate with them. Thing is, they fervently believe in their way, and will not accept the most obvious flaws that they follow.

IML Gear Cream!
:yes:

They are so irrational you can't even carry a simple debate with them. Thing is, they fervently believe in their way, and will not accept the most obvious flaws that they follow.

they don't apply any reason. They are taught or maybe even brain washed at a young age to deny anything that goes agaisnt what they are being tauhgt.

Back