• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Off Teleprompter Obama is worse than Bush

brogers

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

The man is pathetic when speaking without the teleprompter telling him exactly what to say.

The same people whining at george bush not being a great speaker fawn over this buffoon's 'speaking [reading] skills'

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

The man is pathetic when speaking without the teleprompter telling him exactly what to say.

The same people whining at george bush not being a great speaker fawn over this buffoon's 'speaking [reading] skills'
The way I see is that Bush is still a buffoon even with a teleprompter.

I'm not a big supporter of Obama but the one thing he does pretty good over the others and it may be why he's so popular is the way he communicatesto the public.

Dig deeper.

Yes, his communication skills are excellent, provided someone else wrote the speech, and he just has to read it.

Trying digging into your brain to realize that. He is an empty suit, and he has no convictions.

Trying digging into your brain to realize that. He is an empty suit, and he has no convictions.

You do realize he is a politician. Dems or Repubs, you are looking at the same thing.

Worse than Bush, you have got to be kidding me....comparing his speech skills to Obama is laughable.
Find another way to smear Obama but not this way.

Maybe he said Kill whitey at one time, try looking for that.

George Bush Speech Mistakes

YouTube Video

I really wish you would stop shitting up the boards with your Obama hate threads. Its getting to be on par with spam, and nobody gives a shit.

Yes, his communication skills are excellent, provided someone else wrote the speech, and he just has to read it.

OK, I will now dig deeper....OK, someone else also wrote Bushes speech....right? :bulb:

OK, I will now dig deeper....OK, someone else also wrote Bushes speech....right? :bulb:

No. Bush wrote all of his own speeches. As a matter of fact, republicans are the only ones who write their own speeches. You should stop being so closed minded, Mino, and think deeper about this subject.

Of course someone did. I have no problem with the fact that Obama has a professional speech writer and a teleprompter. I am merely pointing out that the thing which so many people love about him, is an illusion. He is worse than the average politician when he doesn't have his precious teleprompter.

I really wish you would stop shitting up the boards with your Obama hate threads. Its getting to be on par with spam, and nobody gives a shit.
It's like he's scared the boogie man run the country.

If this is the worst dirt he can get on Obama then he just made my choice easier.

VOTE OBAMA!

IML Gear Cream!
Of course someone did. I have no problem with the fact that Obama has a professional speech writer and a teleprompter. I am merely pointing out that the thing which so many people love about him, is an illusion. He is worse than the average politician when he doesn't have his precious teleprompter.

His non-teleprompted speeches were really good. I thought he was totally full of shit, but his speeches are good. His communication skills are out of sight compared to the other candidates.

Seriously dude. Do you watch FOX all day waiting for Obama to make a mistake so you can post a thread about it here. Do you have a blog? If not, you should start one. That way, people who give a shit can read it, and you wouldn't have to spam a bodybuilding site weekly with "Look what Obama did this week" threads.

I've been in Asia for 4 weeks, and just returned home last week, so I'm not sure how I could have been starting weekly Obama-bashing threads, considering I've been gone for 5+ weeks.

I think those videos came from CNN, but I'm not sure.

This is worse, he may even lose because of this....

Barack Obama gets poor fashion marks after weekend bike ride

BY DAVID SALTONSTALL
DAILY NEWS SENIOR CORRESPONDENT
Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 1:43 AM
alg_obamabike.jpg

Brandon/AP Barack Obama's less-than-hip outfit on bike trail last weekend has drawn flak from fashonistas, adding him to list of candidates mocked for attire.

Barack Obama ditched the campaign trail for the bike trail last weekend, offering onlookers a rare peek into the Democratic nominee's casual-wear closet.

It wasn't a pretty picture: ill-fitting jeans, a tucked-in golf shirt, black-and-white socks and a helmet that could make Michael Dukakis blush.

"Please tell me he isn't wearing dark socks," commented one of many Internet fashionistas who weighed in on Obama's recent ride along Lake Michigan with his wife, Michelle, and their two daughters, Sasha, 7, and Malia, 9.

"Barry is politically correct, wearing a nice helmet," noted another, tongue firmly in cheek.

But the professional fashion police were much more forgiving, arguing that Obama's regular-guy look could help him shed his image as a buttoned-up politician whose idea of dressing down is rolling up his white shirt sleeves.

"I like seeing my politicians in goofy weekend attire," said Simon Doonan, creative director of Barneys New York. "It means they're thinking about more important stuff."

Tim Gunn, the stylish host of Bravo's "Project Runway," was equally forgiving, arguing that compared with the baggy getups that most guys call clothes on the weekend, Obama was a picture of casual refinement.

"I am grateful that he is not wearing sweats. I am grateful that he is wearing athletic shoes and not Crocs, and I am grateful he is wearing a collar," Gunn told the Daily News. "For a weekend out with the kids, I think he looks great. I give him a B-plus."

The presidential campaign trail is, of course, littered with near-fatal fashion statements. Dukakis' decision to don a helmet while riding a tank in a military photo op in 1988 all but cost him the election.
Al Gore was eviscerated in 2000 for his decision to shift his wardrobe to "earth tones," a color spectrum that image consultant Naomi Wolf deemed more reassuring to audiences.

There is even a full lineup of candidate bike-wear that Obama, consciously or not, has now joined - although at a decidedly off-the-rack level.

President Bush is known to own at least three souped-up mountain bikes, including a $5,000 Cannondale that he clips into for weekend rides. Former Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry always raised eyebrows when he'd donspandex shorts for a spin on his $6,000 carbon-fiber road racer.

Obama's ride - which on Sunday included an attached rear bike that he used to tow one of his daughters - is a basic Trek that likely retails for $400 to $500, said Paul Steely White, executive director of Transportation Alternatives.

"This is clearly an everyman's bike," said White, "although it looks like he could use a little air in the rear tire and the seat could be raised a little bit."
dsaltonstall@nydailynews.com

His non-teleprompted speeches were really good. I thought he was totally full of shit, but his speeches are good. His communication skills are out of sight compared to the other candidates.

Seriously dude. Do you watch FOX all day waiting for Obama to make a mistake so you can post a thread about it here. Do you have a blog? If not, you should start one. That way, people who give a shit can read it, and you wouldn't have to spam a bodybuilding site weekly with "Look what Obama did this week" threads.
pwned.jpg

I've been in Asia for 4 weeks, and just returned home last week, so I'm not sure how I could have been starting weekly Obama-bashing threads, considering I've been gone for 5+ weeks.

I think those videos came from CNN, but I'm not sure.

Hi. I am a human being. I speak figuratively. Often times, we human beings speak with such language as a way of making dialog more colorful, entertaining, or humorous.

Welcome to earth. Are you robot, or organic organism?

Hi. I am a human being. I speak figuratively. Often times, we human beings speak with such language as a way of making dialog more colorful, entertaining, or humorous.

Welcome to earth. Are you robot, or organic organism?

Hey Kelju I agree with alot you say on here. Just out of curiosity who do you support as of now?

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Kelju I agree with alot you say on here. Just out of curiosity who do you support as of now?

I'm 51% Obama, 49% McCain. Obama would have 95% of my voting decision if he wouldn't have opened his mouth once during the campaign. He has some pretty shitty views on gun control, health care, and government spending. I'm not rich white, or poor minority. I am working class white, which is the category of least representation.

I'm 51% Obama, 49% McCain. Obama would have 95% of my voting decision if he wouldn't have opened his mouth once during the campaign. He has some pretty shitty views on gun control, health care, and government spending. I'm not rich white, or poor minority. I am working class white, which is the category of least representation.

Ya I completely agree. I dont like what he wants to do with the military. I do like his message of global peace and all but I dont see any real plans on how to accomplish that.

By the end of a hard work day my brain shits out of my mouth all the time. This sounds and looks like it's from the same day, compile a montage of videos to rival G-Dubs and I'll give you my vote to go to any candidate you want, which really won't matter since Hawaii is going to vote native son over anybody else no matter what....

If you're white and you vote for Obama, you're a fucking moron.

End of story.

I don't get how you think Obama is going to pass any sort of whitey killing legislation or put forth reparations with 95% of Congress and the Senate being old white men. He may enact some welfare, but what the fuck is it that we are doing over in Iraq? I would much rather a poor lazy American get my tax money than some poor lazy Iraqi.

Teleprompter?

Who cares.

It's the speech writers.

Do you know who Michael Gerson is?

If you're white and you vote for Obama, you're a fucking moron.

End of story.

Are you joking around? I remember you saying he was your second choice behind Ron Paul, we had a nice little discussion about his "qualifications"

Are you joking around? I remember you saying he was your second choice behind Ron Paul, we had a nice little discussion about his "qualifications"

Apparently, Obama is letting all the messicans in and DOMS doesn't want that. I honestly don't care because every one around here that I have met seems nice, but his experiences are different. I suppose if we have 4 more years of Bush policies, the peso surpasses the dollar and they won't want to come here anyway. :)

Apparently, Obama is letting all the messicans in and DOMS doesn't want that. I honestly don't care because every one around here that I have met seems nice, but his experiences are different. I suppose if we have 4 more years of Bush policies, the peso surpasses the dollar and they won't want to come here anyway. :)

Spanish chicks are hot, too. Bring in the Mexicans, because I really don't give a shit anymore.

Back