• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Denied sex, Manitowoc man urinates on roommate's dog

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Denied sex, Manitowoc man urinates on roommate's dog | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

MANITOWOC â?????? A dog received an unwelcome soak early today when a south-side man took revenge on his roommate by allegedly urinating on her pet, according to Manitowoc Police Department reports.

Torey L. Devaux, 36, was arrested and charged with domestic violence-related disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property. The incident took place at 1:30 a.m. in the 1100 block of South 11th Street.

According to police:

An argument between an intoxicated Devaux and his female roommate began after Devaux allegedly pursued sexual contact with the woman and she refused. Devaux was intoxicated and upset, the woman told police, so he went to the basement and urinated on her dog and on the floor.

A verbal argument continued and the womanâ??????s sister stood up in defense, at which point Devaux allegedly grabbed the sister and pushed her into a wall. He then left the home and allegedly punched an exterior window, causing it to shatter.

Officers located Devaux on foot near South 10th and Columbus streets and took him into custody.

What a fucking tool.

Just use chloroform like everybody else.

i wonder if that's why you always see clips of dogs peeing on people on afv... "fifi won't fuck me so here's to pee on you" somehow it's not funny when the human does it. too bad the dog didn't bite it off.

I would have rubbed one out then wiped my throbbing meatloaf on her curtains. But that's just me though. I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover (of rubbing one out).

i wonder if that's why you always see clips of dogs peeing on people on afv... "fifi won't fuck me so here's to pee on you" somehow it's not funny when the human does it. too bad the dog didn't bite it off.
When my 2 younger boy dogs were pups they were prone to peeing on the walls so a few times when I caught them I would tell them no and then trickle my own pee over theirs they figured out quick that this was my territory, now they only use the kennel tray with newspaper if I'm not home or go outside.....sometimes you just gotta let them know who the pack leader is....

When my 2 younger boy dogs were pups they were prone to peeing on the walls so a few times when I caught them I would tell them no and then trickle my own pee over theirs they figured out quick that this was my territory, now they only use the kennel tray with newspaper if I'm not home or go outside.....sometimes you just gotta let them know who the pack leader is....

Now I've heard everything.

did you ever see Never Cry Wolf? the guy drinks a ton of tea then marks his territory like the wolves do.

IML Gear Cream!
did you ever see Never Cry Wolf? the guy drinks a ton of tea then marks his territory like the wolves do.
I got the theory from a wolf documentary where the researcher pissed all around his campsite....

Back