• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren with Prami????

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Someone suggest that i use prami as an Ai with Tren A use, is arimidex as good???First timer with tren so want to put all chances on my side to avoid the sides!!!I wanted to make a cycle with Eq ,test C and tren, but there<s lot of people that said than tren does all the things Eq does but in best,im a little confused so is there an Ironbrain that can help me with this one!!!!
Thanks

Hey Fred.

I have to say Adex is a solid compound and will do the job , I just had an experience which cause's my to say this. In just my humble opinion I'd have to say that anyone that has had the same results with EQ as Tren either had some amaze'n EQ, or some really weak Tren. But thats just my take on things.
Good to see you round, missed you round here.

Peace and Love

If you are running a standard test/tren cycle, run arimidex as an AI for the test and prami as a prolactin antagonist for the tren.

Very useful comment tyler!!You sold me on Prami!

Very useful comment tyler!!You sold me on Prami!

Lots of people use caber rather than prami. I generally use prami as it is cheaper in most cases.

Some people experience unwanted sides from prami, but in my general experience, sides don't even start until .5mg or higher. I usually start prami at .125mg for 3-5 days then up it to .25mg and ride that. I only go up to .5mg if NEEDED. :)

If you are running a standard test/tren cycle, run arimidex as an AI for the test and prami as a prolactin antagonist for the tren.

i use .5mg of adex and .5mg of prami ed with test/tren
On a side note, i like to take my prami at night cuz it makes me drowzy. anyone else have this? its like taking a sleeping pill for me

Last edited:
i use .5mg of adex and .5mg of prami ed with test/tren
On a side note, i like to take my prami at night cuz it makes me drowzy. anyone else have this? its like taking a sleeping pill for me

Yeah, prami seems to make me a little sleepy as well. Not overly sleepy though.

EQ is sort of like a kinder, gentler tren. :)

I heard about it , but do you guys still thinks could make a good combo stacking both of this compound(Eq + Tren) with test ???

I heard about it , but do you guys still thinks could make a good combo stacking both of this compound(Eq + Tren) with test ???

If you don't mind me asking.. Why both? Would Test/EQ or Test/Tren not be enough?

EQ and Deca don't feel anything alike to me. They are both fairly mild though.

I feel restless most of the time, and I have a hard time sleeping while on EQ. I also find it easy to get lean and stronger. Tren is the same, except x100.

Because i have some Eq left to be used!!!

IMO, the EQ would be almost worthless when running Test and Tren. Because test and tren are so strong, I think you would barely notice the EQ. Why not save the EQ for a future cycle with some test?

Back