• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hrt bloodwork question

jasonslpt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello
i have a quick question regarding hrt bloodwork for u guys. I recently completed a test e and deca cycle I am trying to get on an hrt program and have a blood test coming up it will be exactly four weeks after my last injection when i get the work done. I was doing 200mg a week of each. My question is will this mess up my intitial bloodwork for an hrt program screening. should i wait a little longer to get the lab or is four weeks good. And should i tell them about previous usage
any help would be appreciated thanks

Did you do pct? I would think your bloods would come back a little off at this point. I would wait so you get an accurate blood test of where youre at.

Shoot 100mg deca the night before, then crawl into the lab for the BW, crying "oh the atrophy, oh the atrophy"

no i did not do any pct so will my test come low in thelabs, this will be my initial screen and have had low test signs for a while before this cycle, which was my first in two years.
I was just wondering if this would come back as acceptable bloodwork to be eligible for a program. If waiting how long do u think i should wait appreciate all the help

You WANT to be on TRT?

i think it would work better for me and keep me more consistent my goals are modest just dont know if should go ahead w bloodwork or push it back

So that is a yes?

When was the last injection of both?

Yes
the blood work is scheduled exactly four weeks from when i had the last injections of both

Do you want to be on trt? Yes or no?

what's your age jason?

I would wait 4-5 weeks before giving blood, by then you should be totally crashed. How long has it been now and how are you feeling?

its been a litte over 2 lost some weight still feel pretty good

you do know this is forever right? 29 seems young to start hrt. i've been on them for about 5 months now, but I'm 38. i think your levels should be back to their regular levels within 4-5 weeks, but someone with more experience will chime in.

have you considered just running a cycle here and there? without going full blown hrt? it's a big commitment.... best of luck man!

just be sure you know it is lifetime and you have thought it through well

you do know this is forever right? 29 seems young to start hrt. i've been on them for about 5 months now, but I'm 38. i think your levels should be back to their regular levels within 4-5 weeks, but someone with more experience will chime in.

have you considered just running a cycle here and there? without going full blown hrt? it's a big commitment.... best of luck man!

Levels can take over 6 months to return to normal depending on the cycle and PCT used.

Back