• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Griff Meltdown

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Griff lose?s his sanity when he try?s to insult me and i answer with your funny or your fuckin stupid, he doesnt get a bite from me and goes from glass half full to yelling at his computer.

Griff

Your fucking stupid

Griff lose?s his sanity when he try?s to insult me and i answer with your funny or your fuckin stupid, he doesnt get a bite from me and goes from glass half full to yelling at his computer.

Griff

Your fucking stupid

^^ :roflmao:

first time u made me laugh in 6 months

well except for ur log.....

ive got you posting basically nothing but spam for almost a week...... :owned:

your stupid

id love to get the admins to post ur rants and raves against me on the public boards...............show the boards what a whinging, crying, begging, snivelling little turd u are

i would say i tore u a 2nd asshole, but im thinking its more like the 6th or 7th by now................

and now ur just making a bigger fool of urself day by day...........

remember azza, i actually work out

id love to get the admins to post ur rants and raves against me on the public boards...............show the boards what a whinging, crying, begging, snivelling little turd u are

i would say i tore u a 2nd asshole, but im thinking its more like the 6th or 7th by now................

and now ur just making a bigger fool of urself day by day...........

remember azza, i actually work out

your fuckin stupid

LOL @ Azza and his failed thread.

Stalker, whats your excuse for reading 6 boards of 7 year's of stuff when there is less than six? You obsessive cum dribbler, i haven?t been sick for 6 years you ignorant peep show mop boy. Apart from the odd flu, the fatigue started about 4-5 years ago and could be job related, over exposure to carbon monoxide might be the main cause as i have 2 former work mates with similar issues as mine with there health and had no probs before the position. i have another mate in the AirForce, his symptoms have been over 10 years, he was a fuel tank sealer and worked in the bonding room at Amberley Air Force Base, no one knew what was wrong with him, he cant work, is on pain killers all the time and his Optical nerves in his eyes are basically dead, he made a few excuses over the years, BECAUSE HE NEVER KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG, bit like working with Asbestos 30 years ago for some, it doesn?t happen over night and is hard to diagnose when it does, silent illness?s are not silent to ones suffering fro them, i mean crucify me for fucking trying. Live in the NOW you ignorant cunt!!

lol @ Steve McQueen over here ^^

silent illness ... lol

crucify him for trying..

Doesn't it get old making up lie after lie just to get sympathy and attention from screen names?

seriously is there a negative start(rep ranking)... cause hes backing into it if there is.
I think cool hand james was further in the red at one point than AZZA, but he sure is giving it the old college try

I think cool hand james was further in the red at one point than AZZA, but he sure is giving it the old college try

....CHJ is more intelligent than Azza , at least CHJ would crack me up , Azza is painfully boring , repeats himself endlessly & is rarely funny...

yet you post

charley is a crack up and a funny guy

you on the other hand azza are a waste of bandwidth, breath and should have been castrated before you could reproduce....

yo, you even lift?

I don't know AZZA by the looks of Griff, I think he would pound you into the ground like a fence post

yo, you even lift?

,,,,,,,:roflmao:

Goals are not to win the competition but to see what improvements i can make to my general health and fat loss. I wont be doing any AAS or PH, i limit supplements to my Muscle Pharma Multi at 6 per day and Wild Krill Oil Fish Oil Concentrate at 3 per day total 2500mg.

My general health has been deteriorating. My kidney function is down by 10 percent, my Testosterone is at 7.4 and will require TRT, i am to discuss the best TRT option with my GP. As a result of the lower functioning levels, it heavily impede?s on recovery, the body is circulating 10 percent less blood through the kidneys, which has this knock on effect of having more waste and lactic acid etc that is not processed at the optimal rate. What that means for me is constant muscle soreness with little working out. I haven?t been in the gym for a month. i push myself for an hour and take a week to recover. If i can improve this i will be happy.

My diet was getting better with more whole foods, less processed foods and less refined sugars, but still my fat levels have increased, which is due to the lower function. I am juicing twice per day and having no processed foods.
Fats are essential fats, i use grape seed oil, coconut oil, eating mainly chicken breast and lean red meat for protein, organic eggs, salads and vegetables, carbs are limited to wholemeal pasta and breads are limited due to bloating.
I am trying to keep simple.

I do a 45 minute walk daily, stretching and light yoga?..

Mock me if you must, but only a gutless wretch would see fit to kick a man when he is down?..

AZZA

Charley why is your Kidney function down, what happened?

At the moment i do daily cardio, i cant exert to much, so its just walking at a brisk pace, i roughly do 5 km?s. When i had the strains in the guts earlier this month, i had planned to take a few weeks off and then start with core exercises, trying to strengthen lower back, hips and ab?s, then after 4 weeks i was hoping to get back into basic compound lifting, no machines, just the essential lifts. Now but, i am just hoping for any improvement while recovering. If i am not sore later this week i am doing Yoga, but i need physio on the left shoulder, so may just do legs, i was very keen to start doing weights this week, i fuckin hate not lifting?..but it has to be day by day?..

results of more blood tests today have shown up clear for Hep A,B,C or Aids, another box ticked?..

Update 16/01/13

Ok, against my own advice i hit the gym tonight at 9.30. I did a routine that involved getting familiarised with lifting as i have been out for over a month. fact one, huge loss in strength, almost like re-trainng yourself to walk again, but i had a goal and did it. 800 REPS

Update 16/01/13

Ok, against my own advice i hit the gym tonight at 9.30. I did a routine that involved getting familiarised with lifting as i have been out for over a month. fact one, huge loss in strength, almost like re-trainng yourself to walk again, but i had a goal and did it. 800 REPS
im3pmr.jpg
2rha5ww.png

ART WORK by SIL...

Last edited:
AZZA always did have a thing for the brown eye

Back