• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren Transformations

rutman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys that have tried tren knows how effective it can be in transforming your body... Lets see some pics showing the power of tren.
Before
jeqe9ygy.jpg

After
9a9u2eve.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Great work man. Hell of a transformation

Awesome. How long did you run it and what was the cycle besides tren?

Nice job. That's one hell of a transformation. Almost makes me want to try Tren again lol.

FKA rippedgolfer

There it is.....Test Tren and Mast.....and a clean ass diet....but the tren definitely did the work out of the group....obviously not a recent pic....but a comparison from about a year ago.

I hate body hair......I shave my arms and chest....legs only for a show.....And thats the way the wife likes it

No test. Straight 12 week tren cycle.

Last edited:
Put on some serious mass bro but nice and lean. Can't wait for my tren cycle

Thanks bro! Going thru a slight bulk at the moment on a high test e run, then back on the tren but will run it with a test base this time. I was out of the game for a few years, feels good to be back blasting!

IML Gear Cream!
Any sides from a Tren solo cycle?

Just the usual..... Insomnia, night sweats, very short fuse...

I've got 4 more weeks of running 600mg test per week along with superdrol, then jumping on the tren train for 12wks. Will run about 400mg tren/ 300mg test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing results bro!!! What did your diet (cals/macros) and cardio look like on that run I am about to embark on my first tren cycle. After seeing your results man I'm ready to start now lol.

Around 1800 calories per week. Approx. 300 grams protein and 100 grams of carbs per day. Carbs mainly coming from oatmeal and sweet potatoes. Protein from eggs, chicken breasts, and shakes.

20 min of fasted cardio 5 days per week, first thing in the morning.

I've put on a lot of size in the past 6 months. Thinking about competing again this June if everything goes as planned. I'm weighing 215 at the moment. Very lean and vascular. Looking to be ripped at 205 by May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No test. Straight 12 week tren cycle.

I feel like there should be a disclaimer in here some where about Tren only cycles for noobs:coffee:

I love tren! The before pic is a little smaller, couldn't get it to enlarge. But you can see the effects of tren, I blew up

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 76
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 78
Back