• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is this a good Super DMZ cycle? Please comment your thoughts and ideas please!

someguy311

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, well I am new to this site:callme:. Anyway, I am going to start my first cycle of Super DMZ. My cycle will consist of this: Weeks 1-4: Super DMZ 1 capsule in the morning at 7am and the other at 7pm w/ Advanced Cycle Support 2 capsules 2x a day. Weeks 4-8: E - Control Rx w/ PCT and Anabolic Matrix Rx 2x a day. Thanks!

20 years old. 170 pounds. No idea of my body fat but im decently fit. I work out 6 days a week, I dont drink and eat around 2-3 thousand calories a day because im active

I researched this for 6 months before I decided and because of my good health I know I could get through it. I actively work out for an hour to an hour and a half while drinking 30g of whey after my workout and 90g before bed. I also drink my favorite 4:1:1 amino acid drink 2x a day. I cycled off Creatine a fee weeks ago and as well as my pre workout.

Being a steroid virgin, you probably have little to no idea about what you are going to need to do in order to get maximum benfit from this product. First of all, I hope you understand that Super DMZ 3.0 (assuming you are referring to the 3.0 version) contains three different 100% active oral steroids. These are NOT prohormones and they certainly aren't your typical over the counter supplements. They are full-on steroids just like Dianabol, testosterone, Deca, etc. Many people don't realize this before beginning to use this type of product.

Because these are steroids, you will NOT be able to continue following the same type of diet you have been. Quite frankly, 2,000 calories per day, even if you only eat that amount on some days, is absolutely pathetic and will not enable you to make anywhere close to maximum gains using these steroids. On top of that, you say you are "active", which makes that calorie count even more insufficient. Bro, 2,000 calories per day isn't anywhere close to enough food for somone in your situation. My wife eats freakin' 1,800 calories per day and is currently LOSING bodyfat. She weighs 135 lbs. If a 135 lb woman is LOSING bodyfat eating 1,800 cals per day, which means she is eating a BELOW maintenance amount of calories, how many calories do you think an active, steroid using man is going to need when trying to maximize muscle tissue growth? A hell of a lot more...that's what.

Even 3,000 calories per day is not good enough. If you want to make maximum gains when using these potent steroids, your are going to need to eat many more calories than what you are accustomed to...and not just on some days, but EVERY DAY!!! This means you will need to count your calories, to make sure you are taking in what you need. My recommendations is to begin at 3,500 calories per day and make adjustments from there, if necessary. Of those 3,500 daily calories, you should be taking in no less than about 200 grams of protein every day. Still, that is only 800 calories, so you the rest of your calories will need to come from carbs & fat. Below is the breakdown I would follow if I were you. Obviously, you're not going to be able to hit the following ratios perfectly every day, as that is unrealistic, but you can get pretty close and above all, make sure you take in the pre-determined number of cals each day, even if it means you need to stray from those ratios.

Protein: 200 grams (800 cals)
Carbs: 510 grams (2,040 cals)
Fats: 73 grams (660 cals)

Most of your carbs should be complex, which means from non-sugar sources, like rice, potatoes, pasta, etc. About 20% should come from sugars--mostly in the form of fruit, which will probably equal out to about 3-4 servings/pieces of fruit daily, depending on sugar content. Consume protein from a variety of sources each day, incluidng meat, eggs, whey, etc. You will get some of your fats from your protein foods, while the rest should come from primarily healthy sources like grass-fed butter, nuts & seeds, extra-virgin olive oil, fish oil, etc.

This is a typical mass-building plan...and while it is just a generic outline, which may need to be adjusted based on metabolic rate and other factors, most people in your situation will gain considerable muscle tissue following it. Being that you currently posess very little muscular development (170 lbs) and this is your first cycle, you will be able to BLOW-UP if you do things correctly. I am talking an EASY 20+ lbs...and more likely 25 or more. If you are not gaining an average of at least 2/3 lbs per day...or 2 lbs every 3 days, you aren;t eating enough. however, your weight gain will not be contsnat and even throughout. What will likely happen is you will gain the most weight in the 1st week, followed bya a slightly less amount of weight in the 2nd week, along with declining weight gai into the 3rd and 4th weeks. Someone in your situation should easily be able to add between 7-10 lbs in the very first week alone...and if you don't gain at least 7 lbs, you aren't eating enough. If 3,500 calsories isn't sufficient to add bodyweight at that rate, then increase them by another 300 for and check the scale daily to see how things are progressing. Someone in your situation should never accept less than 20 lbs over a 30 day period...minimum...and I would expect more, personally. Your body is ripe for growth.

At this point, you are under-eating, even for a natural guy. No BB'r should be ating 2k cals per day, especially when they are active, as you say. So, you either don't know how to eat for BB'ing...or you refuse to. It's one or the other...and as far as I am concerned, if you are not willing to correct your dietary insufficiencies for this cycle, don't even bother. steroids are not for those people who don't want to do what it takes.

If you don't mind me asking, can you please list your training program, including your bodypart split (which days you train each bodypart), exercises performed, number of sets per exercise, and rep range. Thanks.

One last thing. I noticed that you said you drink 30 gram of whey post-workout. That's good, but what else do you drink with it? Surely, you are including at least 3-4X that amount of carbs, right? After all, 30 grams of whey is only 120 calories...not even enough to cover the amount of calories you burned during training, let alone build muscle tissue. Right now, if you are only consuming your whey, your body is converting most of it into blood sugar because you are not providing it with sufficient carbohydrates and overall calolries. In the absence of sufficient cals-carbs, the body will use protein for energy. Carbs are critical for growth. they not only have a proten sparing effect, allowing your body to use the protein you eat for growth and not energy, but they increase insulin levels, which triggers muscle growth througha half-dozen mechanisms. You strike me as the kind of person who knows very little about how to eat to grow muscle...and this is probably who you still weigh 170 lbs. In my first 12 weeks of natural training at age 22, I gained 41 lbs, going from 167 to 208 during that short time frame. Most of it was muscle. The only supps I used was creatine and weight gainers for extra calories, although they were shit calories (it worked, though). I have my body what it needed in terms of training, nutrition, and sleep, so that it could grow rapidly. Ohhh...and I did that with a testosterone level of only 332 ng/dl, as my T levels were already near dificient before I ever touched a steroid. So, if I could do that under those circumstances, there is no reason you can't blow the hell up with very potent steroids. How much you gain is all up to you.

Last edited:
Hey Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I wanted to make a few corrections. The 2000 calorie diet was a guess, sorry about that. Also, im EX military, joined when I was 16 and have adopted their life style till this day. On a typical day, in the morning I would wake up at 0700 and head to chow which would consist of two eggs, biscuits, cereal, chocolate milk and on some days an omlet. Lunch varies but usually consists of two pieces of chicken breast or meat loaf and a large salad with bread or pasta if they have it. And dinner would be jam packed.

My usual workout (this is my general workout, just a landscape of what I would do)

Monday -
Arms:
Preachers 80 pounds 8 reps 4 sets.
Hammer Curls 35 pounds 8 reps 4 sets
Scull Crushers 45 pounds 12 reps 3 sets
(I would repeat this 3 times, its a Muscle Pharm workout I adopted)
Traps:
Shrugs 80 pounds 5 reps 3 sets

Tuesday -
Chest:
Inclined Bench Press 150 pounds 20 reps 2 sets
Flat Bench Press 125 warm up followed by increase intervals of 20 pounds each interval 12 reps 1 set
Declined Bench Press 150 pounds 15 reps 2 sets
(Maybe Flys if I am up for it)
Back:
Rowers half rack 15x 3 sets

Wednesday - (the best day because I have strong legs)
Legs:
Squats(ASS TO GRASS) 1 plate 15 times, 2 plates 15 times 2 plates and a 10lbs 10x
Leg Press whatever I can at this point till I burnout

Thursday -
Cardio run 6 miles with core workout

Friday -
I do whatever workout my retire buddies in the army have planned ( usually lots of log lifting, tire throwing and flipping, bleachers, mettle bells etc.)

Saturday -
Rest day (my girl cooks greek food)

Sunday -
Church lol
Swimming. Laps on laps on laps.

Thanks again Mike for the help. I greatly appreciate it.

My snacks throughout the day usually consist of nuts. Pistachios, walnuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, anything. I take fish oil and I know im gunna be taking it with my SDMX 2.0.

I am also assuming you are right. I should be eating more, and I am not denying that, but I am not purposely choosing not to eat more. I just didnt realize it. I have to be taking in many more calories. I have been working out naturally for like I mentioned before, about a year. And yes I have noticed strength gains, muscular growth and size. I have researched this product for months, and although it may seem like I dont understand it, I read everything There is on the face of the earth about it. I want to make the gains and fast. This product also had manageable side effects, that with the right supplements I can minimize heavily. The environment I am in is perfect for what I HAVE to do to make the gains. The food is there and the weight room is at my disposal.

Thanks. Ok...these are some things I would change if you want to imrpove your gains. A few of your mistakes are critical.

1.) As I said before, eat more. Refer to the diet outline I listed above.

2.) First of all your workouts are horribly unbalanced. For example, you don't do any soulder training (a huge mistake)...you only do a single machine exercise for back (another huge mistake)...and you do NO direct hamstring training! On the other hand, some bodyparts are getting as much as 4 exercises per workout, such as chest. This type of training split will lead to horrible imbalances in development. You will never come anywhere close to looking as good as possible without making major adjustmenst to your training. you will end up looking like one og those guys with the big chest & armns, but absolutely no back or shoulder development! That is NOT a good look to have...trust me. You might not be able to see your back as you walk around, but everyone else can. You MUST have good back development if you want to look big & powerful. It is the 2nd largest muscle group in the body. The same with delts. Nothing looks worse than big arms and chest and teeny-tiny delts. Anyway, let's start with back. See below.

Wide grip chins: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Close grip chins: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
T-bar rows: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Barbell rows: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Deadlifts: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Shrugs: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.

* The above does not include warm-ups. So, warm-up according and perform 2 work-sets of 8-10 reps to failure on each exercise.

3.) You need to do some type of hamstring exercise on leg day, such as lying leg curls. So, add in 2-3 sets of leg curls for 8-12 reps after your squats and leg presses. For leg presses you do not list your sets, so do 2 sets of 10-15 reps to failure (not including warm-ups).

4.) In your arm workout, you say you repeat it 3 times. I am not sure if you are repeating every exercise 3X or what, but I recommend the following arm workout instead:

Barbell curls: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Preacher curls: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Hammer curls: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Lying E-Z bar tricep extensions: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Pressdowns: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Dips: 2 sets X 8-10 reps (hang wight from your body with a weight attachment belt is necessary).
*** does not include warm-ups.

5.) Skip the flyes during chest training, as an incline, flat, and decline pess is already plenty for someone at your stage of development.

6.) You do virtually ZERO delt training!

Overhead seated barbell press: 2 sets X 8-10 reps.
Dumbbell or machine side laterals: 2 X 10-12 reps.
Rear laterals on the chest flye machine (sit facing the machine and oull the handles behind you to work your rear delts): 2 X 10-15 reps.

*** Some side lateral machine are great and some suck. If you don't have a food one, use dummbells. If you don't have a chest flaye machine which allows you to do rear laterals, then use dumbbells an do bent-over laterals. I like to start people on the chest flye machine for rear delts, as it is much easier to learn to isolate the rear delts using the flye machine than dummbbells.

7.) You do ZERO calve training.

Toe press on leg press machine (make sure you use the safety supports in case your feet slip off the platform): 3 X 10-15.
Seated calve raise: 3X 10-15.

8.) You are doing WAY to much cardio for someone who wants to gain muscle. Cardio, especially excessive cardio like you do, will severely hinder muscle growth by not only impeding overall recovery, but also by supplying physical stressors that have conflicting adpative responses. You run 6 freakin' mile every week...swim tons of laps every week...and do an entire cross-training type workout with your military buddies on Friday. That is going to severely limit your gains on this cycle. If muscle growth is important to you, I suggest significantly cutting back, at least during the cycle, to maximize gains. The cross-training workout with your buddies serves absolutely zero muscle-building purpose. All it does is place extra stress on your body, making it even harder to recover & grow. You are not going to grow from that type of training because you are already using heavy weight during your gym training. Doing heavy overhead log loifting will certainly helpo with shouler growth, but NOT when you are already doing overhead presses at the gym. Doing both will hamper your progress. So, if you want to continue doing heavy overhead presses (maybe 3 sets of 6-10 reps), the don't do the overhead presses at the gym. However, you will still want to do all your side and rear lateral raises, as they work different areas of your shoulder. Basically, your cross-training workout is a great cardio workout...and would help a regular sedentary person gain some muscle because their body is not accustomed to any weight bearing exercise, but for people with weight training experience, those type of workoits will only hurt your overall gains. You already do enoigh freakin' cardio the other days of the week when you run and swim. If you don't want to give it up during your 30 ays cycle (you should), then just hang out with your buddies on friday, but don't do very much. Again, I suggest temporarily cutting it out altogether because it is only going to hurt your progress and you sure as hell aren't going to suffer any consequences by cutting it out for a few weeks.

I would also recommend cutting back your running to at least half of what it currently is. Do the same with the swimming. Personally, I suggest temporarily eliminating it, but if not, then at least take it easy and don't do too much. Just do it for frun, not to get a workout in. You can always go back to it a few weeks later. Besides, did you know it is NOT good for the body to continually engage in intense cardiovascular trauning without breaks? Just as the body needs a couple weeks off from weight training every so many months, so to should you be taking a break from cardiovascular traning every so often. It would not do you any harm, and would majorly increase your muscle gains, if you cut out almost all your cardio activity during your 30 days cycle. I think its is fine to continue doing a few short, easy sessions per week, but not more...your cardiovascular system needs a rest to, bro. The heart actually sustains damage with continual intense cardio. Take a break. You will gain back any cardiovascular endurance that you might lose very quickly as soon as you start back up after your cycle.

9.) To sumarize, for the next 30 days of your cycle, if focus 100% on following your diet, getting your gym training sessions in, and resting/sleeping....while temporraily removing the running, swimming, and cross-training...you will make hge gains in muscle mass...quick. Make ure you keeo a log bookm your workouts where you record all your sets & reps for every exercise, and each time you go to the gym, try and beat your previous numbers on every single exercise you do. Focusing on progressive reistance, especially at your stage of development, is going to be all-important in maximizing growth.

If you do what I suggest, it is going to seem like you are barely doing anything compared to what you are accustomed to, but do not worry about it. The body does not require long and ardous training sessions in order to get big & strong. In fact, too much stress only hurts gains. What the body needs are short, hard training sessions which over-load the muscle fibers, along with loads of good food and sleep every day. That is bodybuilding. Think about it...is it going to hurt you by changing your program for just 30 days? No. If you continue to do hat you've always done, you will continue to get what you've always gotten. The main reason you gained some size & strength during your 1st year us because EVERYBODY is going to make gains the 1st year, even with shitty training & diet. This is because the body is not accustomed to exercise, so any stimulis is going to cause any adapative respons, but after the first year, you need to start training & eating smarter...or else your gains will slow to a grinding halt! Change your mind-set and program for a short-time and in just 30 days you will look like a different person.

10.) Lastly, if you decide to do this, I suggest training your entire body over 4 workouts, with your weekly split as follows:

Monday Chest, Calves
Tuesday: Back, Triceps
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Delts, Biceps
Friday: Quads, Hams
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: OFF

Last edited:
Thank you. I wrote down everything you said and I will log all of it on a forum post. One more question. I read in multiple other threads that after 2 weeks to increase the dose to 3 caps a day, is this okay? Can I do it sooner?

Thank you. I wrote down everything you said and I will log all of it on a forum post. One more question. I read in multiple other threads that after 2 weeks to increase the dose to 3 caps a day, is this okay? Can I do it sooner?

You can start at 2 caps daily. There is no reason to wait to go up to 2 caps daily if you don't want to. Iwould say most guys start at 2 caps.

Also, I made a mistake in the training split I recommended. Previously, I scheduled your biceps to be trained the day before back, but now I changed it so that the biceps are trained a couple days after back. See my previous post for adjustments. You should never train your bis the day before back or your tris the day before chest or shoulders. Doing so will hinder recovery of the bis & tris, as both chest and back training place an enormous load on those muscles. You should always seperate those bodyparts by at least a couple days.

Wait to you mean 2 in A.M and one in the P.M?

And also, ive experienced amazing gains so far! 6 days in and I am seeing results. Bench has gone up, I maxed out 285 3 reps, next set was 2 reps then one rep. My back is amazing and I feel great. Minor back pumps on day 6. I haven't felt any back pumps either. At the end ill be posting before and after pictures. I haven't experienced any mood changes or lethargy which is weird. Imeating 3500 cals a day, 3000 at minimum with a gallon of water a day. Your workout plan is very good. Ill keep you up dated

IML Gear Cream!
If you listen to what Mike said, you will gain. I always love the advice he gives and consider it bodybuilding gospel. I have improved my body tenfold just reading his advice to other guys. So not to hijack, but thanks a ton Mike for always giving good, no bullshit advice

Ive been following it to the dot. Its been a week. Today I maxed out my max bench at 275, previously it wad 240.

Wait to you mean 2 in A.M and one in the P.M?

And also, ive experienced amazing gains so far! 6 days in and I am seeing results. Bench has gone up, I maxed out 285 3 reps, next set was 2 reps then one rep. My back is amazing and I feel great. Minor back pumps on day 6. I haven't felt any back pumps either. At the end ill be posting before and after pictures. I haven't experienced any mood changes or lethargy which is weird. Imeating 3500 cals a day, 3000 at minimum with a gallon of water a day. Your workout plan is very good. Ill keep you up dated

No, buddy. Just go back and look at post #7. Scroll down to the traning split I typed up, where it says Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Next to each day it will say what bodyparts you should train on that day. Any bodyparts that are scheduled on the same day, you can train them at the same time. There is no need to train twice per day.

Ive been following it to the dot. Its been a week. Today I maxed out my max bench at 275, previously it wad 240.

I noticed you said you are training in the 1-3 rep range. That is Ok to do occasionally, just to see what your max lift is, but most of the time you should train in the rep ranges listed in Post #7, IF maximum muscle growth & strength is your goal. Some people think they will get stronger by only training in the 1-3 rep range, but this is false. Only traning in that range will hold back long-term strength gains, as you won't be ble to gain much size with such low reps. Like I said, it's fine to do it every now and then to see what your max is, but you should not be doing it at every workout.

I am lad things are going well for you...keep it up...and make sure to get in those calories every day. That is going to primarly deterimine how much muscle you gain, being that your cals were so deficient previously.

If you listen to what Mike said, you will gain. I always love the advice he gives and consider it bodybuilding gospel. I have improved my body tenfold just reading his advice to other guys. So not to hijack, but thanks a ton Mike for always giving good, no bullshit advice

Thanks, brother.

Back