• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sperm test resulted in no swimmers. Help!

Stickmancqb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not even one!
Protocol up until 3 weeks ago was ½cc every 10 days since may 5th. I still felt like shit and doctor upped it to 1cc every week. Help guys.

well.... this was an interesting thread. wish you luck getting your sperm army back to full force!

You want swimmers? You know when sperm meets and egg, children can be produced?

Start hitting the hcg. Im not sure if clomid would help if you continue to stay on the test. You could run a full pct protocol until she get pregnant than go back on test.

Send me a pic of her and if she passes the test, I'll pinch hit

Get some hmg, it helps a bit! Or super dose hcg w clomid, hmg is about the same as clomid hcg mixed...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I want to thank bigmoe65. He has been kind enough to deal with my newbness through pm. He is a big help!

Fertility should almost never be an issue, with drugs like clomid, HCG, HMG, and Trip you can increase your sperm count tremendously and put you way more fertile than you were before gear.

Quoted from pro muscle!

Clomid and hcg counter act each other. HCG Mimmics LH that is released by the HTPA. Clomid Is like smashing the gas pedal for your htpa and the testosterone that is deriven from HCG is like hitting the breaks on your Htpa. LH is one half of the equation needed to get sperm FSH is the other half. HMG does not mimic the function of LH it actually is LH and FSH. So this is a really good option if you can get it.

Im surprised your doctor hasnt already taken you off TRT if fertility is now your main concern.

Clomid and hcg counter act each other. HCG Mimmics LH that is released by the HTPA. Clomid Is like smashing the gas pedal for your htpa and the testosterone that is deriven from HCG is like hitting the breaks on your Htpa. LH is one half of the equation needed to get sperm FSH is the other half. HMG does not mimic the function of LH it actually is LH and FSH. So this is a really good option if you can get it.

Im surprised your doctor hasnt already taken you off TRT if fertility is now your main concern.

I took myself off. It was a struggle to get my doctor to even order blood tests for estradiol, lh, and fsh. She "didnt feel comfortable ordering those test." Her words not mine.

everywhere i have read states that clomid+hcg= fertility. Not just one source but several. Plus i thought clomid and hcg was used for pct.

I took myself off. It was a struggle to get my doctor to even order blood tests for estradiol, lh, and fsh. She "didnt feel comfortable ordering those test." Her words not mine.

everywhere i have read states that clomid+hcg= fertility. Not just one source but several. Plus i thought clomid and hcg was used for pct.

Ok so the HTPA send LH to the testes. LH raises Testosterone well if HCG is mimicking LH then your testosterone is coming from an exogenous source. If you getting your test from an outside source (just like when dosing testosterone) your HTPA does not send an LH signal to your testes to produce more testosterone.

HCG is used at the front end of pct when your Testosterone levels are still high from the Steroids. Depending on the esters of the compounds used the amount of time from last injection can be 4-14 days after last injection. It is during that time that you use hcg....After that time period you start clomid and aromasin dropping the hcg because again it is an outside source of testosterone. Also the effectiveness of HCG for PCT is still debatable.

Ok so the HTPA send LH to the testes. LH raises Testosterone well if HCG is mimicking LH then your testosterone is coming from an exogenous source. If you getting your test from an outside source (just like when dosing testosterone) your HTPA does not send an LH signal to your testes to produce more testosterone.

HCG is used at the front end of pct when your Testosterone levels are still high from the Steroids. Depending on the esters of the compounds used the amount of time from last injection can be 4-14 days after last injection. It is during that time that you use hcg....After that time period you start clomid and aromasin dropping the hcg because again it is an outside source of testosterone. Also the effectiveness of HCG for PCT is still debatable.

For me to believe you, i am going to need to see more pictures of that lovely lady from your avatar.....:daydream: Hahaa!

IML Gear Cream!
uploadfromtaptalk1405639494771.jpg

That's the other side....of the misses

Alrighty its settled ill send u mine! I can freeze it! I just want the video haha! Jk! Great gas mask she has!

So you never really explained. How long have you been off test? And how long have you been trying to recover your fertility? And with what methods? And you don't run HCG with clomid. You are supposed to run it for 10 days or so before your PCT. That's if you didn't use it throughout the cycle. If you ran it throughout the cycle you could just blast the clomid and whatever else.

Sorry I should have explained more. My last test c shot was two weeks ago today. I haven't done anything for fertility yet because my doctor instructed me not to. She said testosterone doesn't cause male infertility. Even after me asking multiple times and giving her my semen test, she still doesn't think it could be possible.

Sorry I should have explained more. My last test c shot was two weeks ago today. I haven't done anything for fertility yet because my doctor instructed me not to. She said testosterone doesn't cause male infertility. Even after me asking multiple times and giving her my semen test, she still doesn't think it could be possible.

You need a new Doc... plain and simple. Your doctor is a borderline retard.... You should also start with clomid that is what most doctors start with I believe... Its what mine started with.

You need a new Doc... plain and simple. Your doctor is a borderline retard.... You should also start with clomid that is what most doctors start with I believe... Its what mine started with.

YUP! SHE WENT FULL RETARD! And YUP! CLOMID! Its the first step, dont let them talk u into a crap load of really expensive stuff, tell them u want to start with baby steps and clomid is it and u can afford it! My wife and i had to do this!

I am actually going to file a complaint on the Texas medical review board about this. Fuck, it even says on the warning sheets that says testosterone can cause reduced sperm count. She would not order any kind of tests to check for this until I flat out demanded and she still wouldn't do a LH and FSH test. She is actually a PA and not a doctor. The head doctor is not available to be talked to, doesn't have a voice mail, and only comes in 1 day per week for half day.

It's only been 2 weeks man. You have to wait probably another week or so anyway to start the clomid. Just relax and start your pct on schedule. I'm not an expert but now would be the time to blast the HCG for like 7-10 days. THen start the clomid like 3-5 days after your last HCG injection. Or if you don't have hcg you just wait. This might be a fairly long process. Once you start the clomid I wouldn't even bother going back to the doctors office for at least 2-3 months. That's how much clomid I would buy for at least.

quick qusstion... Did you have swimmers before TRT? How old are you?

Back