• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pre Workout Help

Throgs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a pre-workout which does not have artificial ingredients?

I tried a combo of:
citrilline malate-5g
beta alanine-8g

mixed with OJ and water (8 oz).
i felt nauseous for a half hour.
any reason why?

Beta alinine is the only thing I left out of my preworkout. It makes my fucking teeth hurt. And he asked you where you bought your raw powders from. I don't understand what you thought he said. I thought it was plain as day.

And the average beta alanine serving is 2g brother. You quadrupled it. I don't understand what beta alanine does anyway. It just makes shit tingly. Don't know the point or how it helps for the workout. Have a great day!

Beta alinine is the only thing I left out of my preworkout. It makes my fucking teeth hurt. And he asked you where you bought your raw powders from. I don't understand what you thought he said. I thought it was plain as day.

And the average beta alanine serving is 2g brother. You quadrupled it. I don't understand what beta alanine does anyway. It just makes shit tingly. Don't know the point or how it helps for the workout. Have a great day!
I bought it off bodybuilding.com, specifically the brands were:

Primaforce Citrulane Malate
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/p...vamp&rrid=22878473&?mcid=Cart_Personal_050213

All max Nutrition Beta Alanine
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/a...vamp&rrid=22878473&?mcid=Cart_Personal_050213

I also bought Caffeine Powder but have not used it yet.

so you think I overdosed which caused the nauseous?
Hmm...I bought:primaforce Citrulline malate
Which said take 2000 mg 1-3 before and during exercising

All max nutrition Beta alanine:
Which said take 3.2g or 1 tsp 1-2 times a day, max 4

Might the Doseage we tried have been too high which was 8g for Citrulline malate and 5g beta alanine?

i based this off the pre workout called legion pulse http://legionsupplements.com/products/supplements/pulse/ which says:

CITRULLINE MALATE

Citrulline malate is the amino acid citrulline bound with malic acid. We chose to use citrulline malate over its often-used counterpart, L-arginine, because it’s better absorbed and results in higher plasma arginine levels than supplementation with L-arginine itself.[19] Research shows that supplementation with citrulline…
Improves muscle endurance [20][21][22]
Relieves muscle soreness [20]
Improves aerobic performance [23][24]
Clinically effective dosages in the studies cited above range from 4 to 10 grams per day.[20]
PULSE CONTAINS 8 GRAMS OF CITRULLINE MALATE PER SERVING.

BETA-ALANINE

Beta-alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that limits the amount of carnosine, a dipeptide, stored in the muscles.[27] As beta-alanine levels increase, so do intramuscular carnosine levels, and this provides various performance benefits.[28] Research shows that supplementation with beta-alanine…
Reduces exercise-induced fatigue [28][29][30][31]
Improves anaerobic exercise capacity [32][33][34][35][36][37]
Increases potential workload, which can lead to an increase in lean mass [38][34][39]
A meta-analysis of 23 studies of beta-alanine supplementation showed that clinically effective doses ranged between 2.6 and 6.4 grams per day, with a median effective dose of just over 5 grams per day.[37]
PULSE CONTAINS 4.8 GRAMS OF BETA-ALANINE PER SERVING.

It’s worth noting that a common harmless side effect of beta-alanine supplementation is a mild prickling, itching, or tingling of the skin.[40] Due to the proper dosing of beta-alanine in PULSE, you’re likely to experience this.

OK so today....I used about 10 oz of water, 2 oz of lemonaide, and 100 mg caffeine to go with the 5g BA and 8g CM.
They were mixed in an electric blender as opposed to being stirred.
I had it about 2 hours after breakfast, so my stomach was not empty.

Results? Very mild, slight, stomach ache, but very very brief and nothing like last week.
Effective wise, I worked out within 30 minutes and still was tired, did not feel pepped up as I would if I took bullnox. An hour later though I felt more peppy.

I guess the question is how close to a meal should this be had and maybe take an hour before working out? Maybe more caffeine?

Is there a pre-workout which does not have artificial ingredients?

I tried a combo of:
citrilline malate-5g
beta alanine-8g

mixed with OJ and water (8 oz).
i felt nauseous for a half hour.
any reason why?

You won't like my answer. Swallow some damn eggs, raw, swig a cup of coffee, no sugar and go pound some iron. Nothing artificial, all kinds of aminos, and good fats, fats are our friends.

I mean if your worried about artificial ingredients then why take preworkout in the first place??

Anyways MHP Xfit trainer is suppose to be more on the "natural" end.

Or you can pull a Kali Muscle and get your Hyphy Mud...

Lol 5 grams o beta alanine.... yeah your stomach is going to hurt... sups on the higher end of dosage dose at 3 very few went to four and ALL of them say start with small doses and work your way up... it's not gear man your not going to get a lot more out of taking high doses of the stuff... the benefit comes from regular use.

Blackstone labs angel dust is fucking amazing

Blackstone labs angel dust is fucking amazing
Know its legit when the company owner says he doesn't like to fuck around with it.

Back