• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Hey guys, need advice on what to run!!! heres a few pics

airbornezack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
like the title says....what would you guys suggest i run? this is my first cycle and i want to stay "lean" but obviously get big. ANY AND ALL advice is appreciated. thanks guys, and thanks jonny for bringing me on here. Seems to be a good group of guys here!!!
UyaJK5c.jpg
0z7vz0o.jpg

First cycle, test 500mg a week. You can kickstart with an oral but that's the most I'd do. Goal is to gain the absolute most using the least you can. The above cycle will yield amazing results

If I were to add anything it would be bdol and would normally kickstart the cycle with it...

However - in your case if it's your first cycle I would add it to the end of the cycle so you have
a chance to see how you react to testosterone by itself.

More important - the addition of a compound is the effect you want to understand.

First off I would not post your face in any threads where your asking about what illegal steroids you should run.

Then I would figure out how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.... have you ever pinned? are you needle shy? Some esters require more pinning. personally I would throw tren in there. l wish I had tried it earlier instead of last. I remember I got into it with mike Arnold a couple years a go about recommending Tren to noobs but now I see his point and he was correct in his assessment.

400mgs test prop with 500 tren ace for 10 weeks and you will hooked. If you want a good oral to throw in there as a kick start which isn't necessary IMHO with these esters but we all know how amazing orals are i would add Tbol winny or var. That is a great cycle for lean gains big ones.

you will want to have adex or stane for estrogen and prami or caber for prolactin.

PCT run stane through pct with clomid

:winkfinger:

Better on would be primo with test cypt or enath. I'm sure he wouldn't want to pin eod at first. Tbol or anavar would be good also.

If he hasn't been at it very long I wouldn't tell him to get on anything for a while.

First cycle, test 500mg a week. You can kickstart with an oral but that's the most I'd do. Goal is to gain the absolute most using the least you can. The above cycle will yield amazing results
I'm with this guys idea.

Test cyp 400 mg or test enthate 500mg.If you want kick a kick start throw in some d-bol 30-40mg ed

400-500mgs of test is all you need buddy. Add in dbol preworkout at 20mgs if you want an extra kick.

IML Gear Cream!
First off I would not post your face in any threads where your asking about what illegal steroids you should run.

Then I would figure out how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.... have you ever pinned? are you needle shy? Some esters require more pinning. personally I would throw tren in there. l wish I had tried it earlier instead of last. I remember I got into it with mike Arnold a couple years a go about recommending Tren to noobs but now I see his point and he was correct in his assessment.

400mgs test prop with 500 tren ace for 10 weeks and you will hooked. If you want a good oral to throw in there as a kick start which isn't necessary IMHO with these esters but we all know how amazing orals are i would add Tbol winny or var. That is a great cycle for lean gains big ones.

you will want to have adex or stane for estrogen and prami or caber for prolactin.

PCT run stane through pct with clomid

:winkfinger:
thats what im on, and masteron and wish this waas all ive ever ran lol. besides my 1g sust 1g eq cycle. boy, that was epic. wait, i had 100mg eod of tren in that as well lol. yeh tren ace ftw.
Better on would be primo with test cypt or enath. I'm sure he wouldn't want to pin eod at first. Tbol or anavar would be good also.

If he hasn't been at it very long I wouldn't tell him to get on anything for a while.

you and primo. we arent all special like u to afford it lol.

thats what im on, and masteron and wish this waas all ive ever ran lol. besides my 1g sust 1g eq cycle. boy, that was epic. wait, i had 100mg eod of tren in that as well lol. yeh tren ace ftw.

you and primo. we arent all special like u to afford it lol.

Eq is the poor mans primo just takes a few extra weeks to kick in

Eq is good-light on the sides and as you guys said takes a while to kick in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did 400mg (or 450mg...can't remember exactly) or test C for 12 weeks and my results were amazing. I would say give it a shot. Do 125mg dosage every other day and trust me the gains will come ;)

You need to bulk hard for next seasons cut. I would personally do 12 weeks like this.

Week 1-7
Test E or C - 500mg per week

Week 8-12
Test E or C - 750mg per week
50mg - anadrol everyday
50mg - dbol everyday

You need to bulk hard for next seasons cut. I would personally do 12 weeks like this.

Week 1-7
Test E or C - 500mg per week

Week 8-12
Test E or C - 750mg per week
50mg - anadrol everyday
50mg - dbol everyday

then he might get bigger than me..... that cant happen lololol

Eq, primo, really guys. It's his first cycle. He needs to figure out AI Dosages, see how he feels, get a feel for cycling etc. Throwing In 2-3 compounds is a bad idea. I like pitsburghs idea, take,the first 5-6 weeks to get adjusted and get e2 under control, once your g2g throw in an oral

IML Gear Cream!
Eq, primo, really guys. It's his first cycle. He needs to figure out AI Dosages, see how he feels, get a feel for cycling etc. Throwing In 2-3 compounds is a bad idea. I like pitsburghs idea, take,the first 5-6 weeks to get adjusted and get e2 under control, once your g2g throw in an oral
Lol I stand by my recommendation..

Think I might be getting some ideas for this winter bulk. Going to chase after you airbornejonny so watch out! Lolololol

Think I might be getting some ideas for this winter bulk. Going to chase after you airbornejonny so watch out! Lolololol

pffff, i had to stagger walk ur ass in tulsa oklahoma and make sure we were safe from being shot by those hood rats. so chase away pussy. lolol, who got laid in tulsa, this guy, not you, but ME!!!!

Hahaha that eclair the next morning drunk me left was by far the best thing I have ever had so far!

Back