• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test/Dbol cycle Help please.

Frost123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, thanks before hand for the help. This will be my first cycle and im wondering opinions on a Test/Dbol cycle. Im looking for mass gains, im about 6'' 175, a pretty solid build but not that big. 1-10 week - 500mg test/week 1-4 week - Dbol 30mg/ed PCT - novla 10/ed 13-40mg/ed 14-30mg/ed 15-20mg/ed

Drop the nolva and replace it with clomid. Start clomid (PCT) 3 weeks after your last shot of test. Clomid dose: day 1 & 2, take 200mg....than take 100/100/75/50 for the next four weeks. Run an AI from day one until you finish PCT/clomid. Good luck.

/V

6' at 175lbs = you are not even close to being ready for a cycle.

Proviron definately gets my vote as being helpful through a cycle in addition to a standard AI. 25mg ED works for me. Some run Proviron with Nolva, others run Aromasin or Arimidex.

It looks like you half-assed researched so I'll give you props for that. I'm on the same thing running .25 adex ED.

I would still get the nolva and keep it on hand incase something happens.

I researched a good amount but found very very alternating responses on novla/clomad/AI/Aromasin and everything to do with the PCT. Ty victor for the response, When i start that AI what dosage should i be running?

I researched a good amount but found very very alternating responses on novla/clomad/AI/Aromasin and everything to do with the PCT. Ty victor for the response, When i start that AI what dosage should i be running?

What I did was wait until I had any symptoms before I started my arimidex. About 10 days into it my nips were feeling weird so I took like .5mg adex that day and then .25ED after that. Since then I've goten curious as to if I needed to continue. I started skipping a day so I was doing .25 EOD and my nips felt a little weird again so I went back to ED doses.

But I bumped my test up to 750 on the 7th week because 500 wasn't doing it for me. But .25ED is handling 750mg/wk test e just fine for me. Everyone is different though.

I would have letro and nolva on hand if you can swing it. Just to be safe if gyno pops up.

So I am taking it that AI is what you take to stop the onset of gyno?? Sorry for all the questions but I am new to this and am preparing in approx 6 mths to go on my first cycle.

I used FormaStanzol during my last cycle PCT. I used it for an entire four weeks. The first week of my PCT I had used Sustain Alpha LV which bothered my stomach so after speaking with needto he recomended I drop the SA and add in Forma which I did. So in essence, my PCT lasted five weeks cause I ran the Forma for four weeks. Anyway, very easy to pump out and very easy to put on teh skin. I put it on both my shoulders. No bad smell and it dried up real quick. I ran it the first week at 10 pumps x 2 and then tapered it down to 5 pumps x 2 a day. Results were real good. Had good Libido, sex drive, strength etc and I held onto my gains alot longer. I also noticed that it helped drain excess water from my upper arms which seemed to give me better vascularity in those areas. Hope this helps.

Back