• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hot Trannys

BillHicksFan

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does it make you gay? If there's a fine line, which is gayer?

A) Banging a hot tranny from behind and feeling you balls collide with hers during every thrust?

OR

B) Fucking a good looking chick who was once feminine however she is starting to get that masculine, hard-faced look about her due to years on testosterone use?

The tranny is beautiful and feminine in every way however she is sporting an 8 inch cock that puts you to shame.

The genuine women has an enlarged vagina and has bleached blonde hair, breast implants and one giant vein running down both arms.

Last edited:
So the best of both worlds would be a jacked tranny? :hmmm:

If you wanted a jacked tranny then you may as well just be gay.

I think it's a grey area, subject to it's very own fetish . . a little like goats :lol:

I don't know. I'd bang the hell out of Jamie Clayton, who was not only a man at one time, but was recently voted as the Second Most Beautiful Girl in New York by New York Observer magazine. She also had the full surgury and is functioning as a woman with the ability to have vaginal orgasms too!

:banana:

YouTube Video

Call me gay but i'd have to fuck Miss Clayton too...

Yeah. That dude is pretty hot. I'd do him.

What about trans-gender goats

i wanna see a pic of a doc made pussy! they took tits and made them bigger and better, so what does a man made pussy look like and better yet how does it work

Keep postin' those hot trannys. If only most girls would go to these lengths to look hot we wouldn't need to outsource.

Where's BMW when you need him.

option A is definitely gayer. When ever two sets of nuts touch it is very gay

What if she was really, really cute? ;)

gay is gay. no to the nuts touching and no to the butt sex. just me, but to each their own. if you wanna bang a tranny you don't need permission. you are an adult. go to southeast asia. plenty of them there.

gay is gay. no to the nuts touching and no to the butt sex. just me, but to each their own. if you wanna bang a tranny you don't need permission. you are an adult. go to southeast asia. plenty of them there.

I pretty sure he already knows SE Asia like the palm of his hand :lol:

LMAO!!! do what you gotta do but dont kiss and tell bro, lol.....

Ball bumping makes you gay. Just sayin.....

Ball bumping and french kissing your momma goes together! Takes a sick mo-fo to do either in my opinion...

its just like anything else, how do ya know if u like it if u dont try it? but then again there is a lot of shit i dont like and i wont try to even see if i like it. i can tell you from a females point of view i would find a trannies much more to be much more hotter that a muscle bound bitch. there is a point where women should draw the line on body building, but thats just me. BTW im kinda suprised more men wouldn't do the tranny, he/she is trying to be femanine while the actual chic seems to be trying to be a dude. besides who doesnt like to butt do it!?:analsex: if i were a dude it would be option A hands down, though i would do all i could so our nuts wouldnt touch

Buck-Angel-or-a-Tranny-f0d8e393-1.jpg

Back