• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gp gear from naps

Patmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
who has expericence with geneza (GP) from napsgear.

How is the pip after injection???

i want make an order but need some info on this stuff

I have heard good and bad but here is my experience.I am on prescription test from my doc (pfizer) to be specific.My script calls for me to take 100 mg a week.That amount keeps me at about 800 on my bloodwork.I wanted to save up my good pfizer test till I had several bottles so I got some Geneza and ran it at 100 mg a week for my trt and when I took my yearly bloodwork my levels were at the same 800 or there abouts.So whatever that is worth that is my experience.That was 3 years ago.

I have used Geneza Test Prop and Test Cyp on different cycles. I didn't have much PIP with the prop and I generally get sore after taking prop from other sources. The cyp PIP was not even noticeable for me personally and I've read many reviews about how mild the PIP is on Geneza products in general. Very smooth injections.

I've used geneza's sust, test e, test prop eq, and deca... only one that showed any pip in my experience was the prop.. the gear is smooth THey do have allot of brands to choose from these days, but just go for the tried and the true.... Good luck

Back