• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What causes high protein in your urine

Stillgrowing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What causes high protein in your urine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

high protein intake.

why r u asking because this is somwhat of a serious problem?

dont take extra protein on day of blood test, even avoid ir i would think diet..

its a test for kidney function...I would avoid protein the 24 hrs before next test

I would also consider some heavy supplementation with dandelion root caps and milk thistle...little bit of organ house cleaning

I think that's more serious than everybody thinks. I've had kidney issues and protein in the urine is one of the prime things a nephrologist looks for. Keep us up to date Bro. We're here to help.

i had the same thing happen and the next test i had done was fine just dont eat alot of protein before the test

Avoid most protein powders. Most are crap and are ultra processed and your body doesn't absorb much of it anyways.

Doc said my protein was high.??? Getting more test

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Had that happen and it was dehydration. However, keep an eye on it because it's also a kidney function problem. You def need to be sure and have a follow up test to confirm. Drink plenty of fluids and as others mentioned scale back protein intake especially powders.

How much protein are you eating per day anyway?

IML Gear Cream!
Avoid most protein powders. Most are crap and are ultra processed and your body doesn't absorb much of it anyways.

Im starting to think on the same line as you that those protein powders are not necessarely all bad but in their liquid form the digestion happens too fast and end up being dumped on kidneys trying to excrete the excess out.

I think that's more serious than everybody thinks. I've had kidney issues and protein in the urine is one of the prime things a nephrologist looks for. Keep us up to date Bro. We're here to help.

it perked my ears right up....I'm hoping his follow up is gtg

Back