• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Friendo doesn't like to be negged

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Friendo started a war with me calling me a queerosexual on my wall and a bunch of other retarded insults so me and secdrl started negging him. This retard also insulted KOS’ wife. What a scummy shithead. He deleted the posts on my wall and on his when he melted down and said this:

Friendo: “vv I have reported your posts as offensive. Good day.” On his wall.
What a snitch. Anyone who negs him to see him meltdown more, gets reps from me.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/members/78903.html

Friendo is the retard that wants to sue uncle z for having tren make his dick not work, if you guys forgot who he is.

Friendo started a war with me calling me a queerosexual on my wall and a bunch of other retarded insults so me and secdrl started negging him. This retard also insulted KOS??? wife. What a scummy shithead. He deleted the posts on my wall and on his when he melted down and said this:

Friendo: ???vv I have reported your posts as offensive. Good day.??? On his wall.
What a snitch. Anyone who negs him to see him meltdown more, gets reps from me.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/members/78903.html

Friendo is the retard that wants to sue uncle z for having tren make his dick not work, if you guys forgot who he is.

Negged on account of havin a little dick

Friendo is good in my book because he said Pars was a faggot skinny queer who licks Indian ass

IML Gear Cream!
Being a homo is a prerequisite to be in the drse.

And the Open Chat, and Anabolic Section and Buy/Sell/Trade...well, every section on this site it's mandatory to be a homo. (or at least experiment with a tranny) :coffee:

Shit, I have to wait 24 hours to rep people again. :wits:

far kun rats!

done!

021bc_epic-fail-photos-bottle-rocket-fail.gif

Back