• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next cycle, Test/Tren.. possible oral kickstarter?

mr.mcgoo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My next cycle is going to consist of:
Test E @500mg/wk weeks 1-12
Tren Ace @300mg/wk weeks 2-12
PCT - Nolva, Clomid.. possibly HCG this time, although I haven't used it in the past and I've recovered just fine
Diet's already completely planned out
Stats:
24 yrs
6'1
190lbs
12% BF

So, I'm contemplating kickstarting my next cycle with orals. Thinking dbol or tbol. My experience consists of three cycles, 2 test only and 1 test/tren.. all injectables. I've tried to shy away from orals due to their liver/kidney toxicity but I'm seriously tempted to kick start my next cycle with some. The reason being that I hate the 4-5 week wait until the test really kicks in, although I know the tren will be hitting hard around week 3. I'm normally pretty patient with my cycles since I only like to do 1 or 2 per year, max. So what I'm trying to say is that I want to be making as many gains as possible throughout since I keep my AAS usage frequency to a minimum. So I'm looking for personal opinions.. Is it worth it? I was thinking 10 or 20mg/day weeks 1-5. My only concerns are is a short 5 week period really going to tax my body that much? Also, my last run of test/tren yielded awesome and extremely lean gains, most of which I kept. I'm looking for the same results this time.. is the dbol/tbol going to bloat me the eff up? Which is a better choice for my situation, dbol or tbol?

I agree with you on the Liver/Kidney concerns. That being the case there are two options that quickly jump out at me:

Super DMZ (not sure how you feel about Superdrol)---it really is a drier dianabol (less bloat, lower risk of gyno---but dbol is better for your head)

or

expensive but.....maybe a high dose of Anavar or Tbol. (arguably less harsh than dbol and leaner)

Stroll around the forum--you will find threads left and right asking your same question.

just my 2 cents....and good luck with the cycle. I will be logging your same cycle in the early Spring (debating skipping DMZ bc I have some Adrol for free from WP)--we shall see.

I have two weeks off from work to prime up (I believe in priming up for cycles) so I may start in February but probably March.
Again....best of luck 2 u.

Another option I used recently was to kickstart with Test P. Just add 100mg/eod on top of the rest of it for the first 4 weeks. You get things going very quickly and have none of the oral toxicity. If you decide on dbol I wouldn't use less than 40 mg/day for the 4 weeks. The liver strain should not be great for that length of time. Another suggestion is to run the test past the tren for a week or two to help wih recovery. IMHO.

Thanks for the responses.. I'll do some more poking around the forums and see what I come up with. I may just go for the dbol this time and see how my body reacts. And as far as the tren and test, in theory should I be ok? Considering the tren would be weeks 2-12 and a significant amount of the test would stay in my system for another two weeks after my last inject anyway?

Think your Tren is too low. I'd bump up to 100 EOD.
Most thing's I've seen have Dbol at about 30mg a day as a kickstart.

Edit: Saw your worried about the dbol bloat, maybe run prop at the beginning soething like this:
Week 1-5- 300mg TestE
250mg Prop
100mg EOD Tren Ace
Week 6-12 500mg Test E
100mg Tren Ace <- possibly bumping to 125 or 150 EOD at the week 8 mark.

Very simple run.

Last edited:
Think your Tren is too low. I'd bump up to 75 EOD and increase to 100 at the week 8 mark.

Most thing's I've seen have Dbol at about 30mg a day as a kickstart.
300mg tren a week is too low??? possibly for your liking but i fine 300-350 is all some can handle.. and thats a little more than some recommend for a first time tren user(not sure if op is a first time tren user)
I like the idea of prop to get this cycle going!!!!!!!!!:winkfinger:

300mg tren a week is too low??? possibly for your liking but i fine 300-350 is all some can handle.. and thats a little more than some recommend for a first time tren user(not sure if op is a first time tren user)
I like the idea of prop to get this cycle going!!!!!!!!!:winkfinger:

He said it's his second run on Tren, I assumed because of that and knowing the sides he was gtg. I adjusted my post anyway, seems he'd be better off running prop to kickstart anyway. I personally am not a big fan of orals either so I'm with him on that.

Back