• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Planning first Tren A cycle...any help appreciated!

lil-bit-slim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This will be my 5th cycle (3rd in last 2 yrs), I'm 27 yrs, 6'3 195-200lbs.

Last cycle:
500mg Test E wks 1-12
100mg Win wks 8-14
.5mg Arimidex wks 8-14
PCT
20mg daily Nolva wks 14-18
50mg Clomid wks 14-18

Next cycle:
450mg Test P wks 1-9 (150mg MWF)
300mg Tren A wks 1-9 (100mg MWF)
100mg Daily Win wks 3-9
.5mg Arimidex wks 1-13
PCT
20mg daily Nolva wks 9-13
50mg Clomid wks 9-13

Supplements:
-GNC mens daily
-CoQ10
-Vit D
-Omega 3
-Creatine
-Whey Protien

Food: (consists of majority of my diet)
-Egg whites
-Chicken
-Tuna
-Steak
-Milk
-Peanut Butter
-Oatmeal
-Salad
-PB&J Sandwich
-Veggies
-Fruit
-Cottage Cheese
-Nuts

Training:

Mon
Chest/Tricep/Cardio

Tues
Abs/obliques

Wed
Back/Cardio

Thr
Abs/obliques

Fri
Legs/Shldrs/Bi's/Cardio

Last edited:
Is MWF ok? or should I just go with EOD?

Is that PCT aggressive enough?

Is MWF ok? or should I just go with EOD?

Is that PCT aggressive enough?

What's your bf% ?
You wanna go EOD with those at least, and of you can I'd say ED would be better.
I'd up the test p dose, trens dose is good for first time , arimidex .5 eod, I'd add in caber .5mgs x2 a wk.
Is your winny injectable ?
Your pct I'd drop the Nolva, add in aromasin alongside the clomid

What's your bf% ?
You wanna go EOD with those at least, and of you can I'd say ED would be better.
I'd up the test p dose, trens dose is good for first time , arimidex .5 eod, I'd add in caber .5mgs x2 a wk.

Exactly this. I don't even think I have anything to add to it lol. 9 weeks is a long time with tren, and if the sides get bad try ed injects at night. Seems to help me. You should have fun with that one...

What's your bf% ?

^This is perfect advice. Reps for you.

Why go under the 500 mark with the test???Would personnally try 1cc of test p and .5cc of tren ace ed...Usually nolva isn't recommended with 19-Nors!Just 100/100/50/50 with clomid would be enough!Would use HCG during the cycle,2X at 250iu e4d,helps a lot to make things easier for pct!Would buy some caber and prami,but keep them in case tren sides became too much,at that dose i don't think you'll need these tough!

IML Gear Cream!
If it was me id set it up similar to this bro
Wk1-9 100 mgs Test p ED
Wk1-9 50mgs Tren A ED ----maybe bumped up to 75 after couple wks
Wk4-9 100mgs winny ed
Wk1-9 .5 mgs Arimidex EOD
Wk1-9 .5 mgs caber x 2 a wk
Wk 2-9 500 ius hcg x 2 a wk
Wk 10-13 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 ED
Wk 10-13 Clomid 100/75/75/50 ED

If it was me id set it up similar to this bro
Wk1-9 100 mgs Test p ED
Wk1-9 50mgs Tren A ED ----maybe bumped up to 75 after couple wks
Wk4-9 100mgs winny ed
Wk1-9 .5 mgs Arimidex EOD
Wk1-9 .5 mgs caber x 2 a wk
Wk 2-9 500 ius hcg x 2 a wk
Wk 10-13 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 ED
Wk 10-13 Clomid 100/75/75/50 ED

Dath's it!!!:ohyeah:

Can't thank you enough Dath for your help, it's greatly appreciated! I'm not familiar with caber but will do my research. why HCG? Why not clen? ...I'm assuming that the HCG is thrown in to keep fat off and help me get a more cut look

Well that sounds good to me! HCG is also a popular fat loss method...yes?

It's a gimmick as far as fat loss goes. They put you on a 500cal diet and sell you some expensive ass hCG and tell you the hcg is why you're losing weight. It does nothing for fat loss, but it is great for keeping the boys working on cycle. Makes pct easier.

It's a gimmick as far as fat loss goes. They put you on a 500cal diet and sell you some expensive ass hCG and tell you the hcg is why you're losing weight. It does nothing for fat loss, but it is great for keeping the boys working on cycle. Makes pct easier.

^^^x2

Tren isnt half as bad as make people sound it out to be. Youll be fine, goodluck

IML Gear Cream!
Dath's pretty much got you covered, on a side note give some thought to using insulin pins and doing ED injects. Seems to help with the tren sides for most and the lower volume will probably reduce the prop pain. Definitely use Caber though check out manpowernutrition if you have trouble finding it.

700mgs Test P??? When I take 500 per week I am a walking hard on...should I bump it to 700 this cycle?

Can I inject HCG with same type of needles I use for tren/test P? I need to keep HCG in fridge correct? how long does it last in fridge?

trenbolone is maybe one of the most dangerous steroid to be used it might give good results but it also gives pretty damn good bad side effects ..i am not sure why people keep wanting to use it.
i mean pretty bad stuff : genetic chromosomal deffects proven by research

(1) Use insulin needles, (2) Yes, correct, and (3) about a month.

why insulin needles and not regular 2g? HCG sounds like a pain in that ass...diff needles, fridge, must order more during cycle as it will go bad???

do you have some research to share?

sure i posted it on another thread but here you go
SIDE EFFECTS OF TREN STEROIDS

Mar 8, 2011 | By Tomas Linnaeus

Photo Credit watch your weight image by Keith Frith from <a href='http://www.fotolia.com'>Fotolia.com</a>
The slang phrase "tren steroids" refers to use of trenbolone, a performance-enhancing drug invented in 1963 says "Advances in Environmental Biology.” This veterinary medication increases muscle size and caloric appetite in animals. Readily available, athletes such as body builders and weight lifters use tren steroids to enhance their physique and improve their strength. These drugs alter the body's natural testosterone system which is responsible for development and growth. Trenbolone is considerably more potent than testosterone, but it can cause both short-term reactions and long-term effects.
GENETIC DAMAGE
A 2007 report described in the journal "Advances in Environmental Biology" tested the effects of tren steroids on human lymphocytes, or white blood cells. These cells, maintained in a petri dish culture, are rarely abnormal. Yet, the addition of trenbolone produced a dramatic increase in the number of abnormal cells. This increase represents a change in chromosomal structure. Most cells experiencing such a change die off. Yet surviving cells can cause genetic changes in the host and the offspring.
Video: How To Get Abs Get A Ripped Body And Six Pack Abs This Shocking Video Shows You How! SixPackShortcuts.com
Sponsored Links
PHYSICAL CHANGE
A 2007 study by H. K. Hotchkiss presented in the periodical "Toxicology Letters" looked at the impact of trenbolone in female rats. Fetuses exposed to tren steroids prior to birth displayed delayed puberty and deformed genitals. Trenbolone causes similar physical changes in male rats. A 2002 report in "Toxicological Sciences" showed that tren steroids shrank the adrenal gland. This study also indicated that trenbolone was far more effective when administered through the skin than by the mouth. This finding may explain why body builders typically use tren steroids in home-made transdermal preparations, says “Toxicology Letters.”
CHEMICAL CHANGE
A 1999 experiment offered in the "Journal of Animal Science" assessed the lipid content of steer meat. Lipids include natural chemicals like fats, vitamins and sterols. Cholesterol is a lipid of particular interest due to its potential role in heart disease. Trenbolone pellets are often implanted into steers to increase their growth. Such implants, unfortunately, increase the cholesterol content present in steak. People may also absorb steroid additives directly from steak as well, says the "Journal of Animal Science.”
BEHAVIORAL CHANGE
Two reports described by the "International Programme on Chemical Safety" observed changes in behavior induced by tren steroids. Male and female rats were given active metabolites of trenbolone: 17-alpha-trenbolone or 17-beta-trenbolone. Males, but not females, exhibited drug-induced behavioral changes. These rats frequently salivated and consumed more food than controls.
IMMUNE SUPPRESSION
A 2007 investigation in the "Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health" evaluated the effects of tren steroids on the immune system. Male rats received either trenbolone, testosterone, or saline. A delayed-type hypersensitivity test measured immune function. For this test, a potential allergen is placed under the skin, and the appearance of a rash within 72 hours indicates a positive reaction. A positive reaction indicates normal immunity. Rats given tren steroids showed less rash relative to those given either testosterone or saline.
Ask a Dr: Side Effects A Doctor Will Answer You Now! A Question is Answered Every 9 Sec. Health.JustAnswer.com/Side-Effects
Brain Training Games Improve memory and attention with scientific brain games. Brain Games & Brain Training - Lumosity
wellness coach asking for partners to cooperate with an international nutrition company Wellness Club -
Refurbished Thermo Deca Certified Deca XP, Deca XP Max Pre-owned Deca Mass Spectrometers IET Used Lab Equipment - Refurbished Analytical Laboratory Instruments
Sponsored Links
REFERENCES
"Advances in Environmental Biology": Chromosomal Damage Induced by Androgenic Anabolic Steroids
"Toxicology Letters"; In Utero Exposure to the Environmental Androgen Trenbolone Masculinizes Female Sprague-Dawley Rats; H. K. Hotchkiss et al.; Nov. 1, 2007
"Journal of Animal Science"; Effect of Anabolic Implants on Beef Intramuscular Lipid Content; S. K. Duckett et al.; May 1999
"International Programme on Chemical Safety": Detailed Studies on Trenbolone Acetate
"Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A"; An Environmental Androgen, 17beta-trenbolone, Affects Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity and Reproductive Tissues in Male Mice; H. K. Hotchkiss et al.; Jan. 15, 2007
Article reviewed by Rachel Mattison Last updated on: Mar 8, 2011

Read more: Side Effects Of Tren Steroids | LIVESTRONG.COM

anyways tren was not designed for human use

Back