• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High estro stories

longworthb

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Come on let's hear um. Last night I almost cried when they shot down bumblebee in the first transformers :geewhiz:

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

Griff told me in PM, i was a mean bully and he was lactating, also had trouble locating his balls.

Did you check under your asshole?

He he, good one. A couple years ago I was so emotional , compulsive thoughts , suicidal. After a few nuclear scans, they found two tumors on my thymus ( brain stem ). After surgery bloods show natty test gone ( 270 ). A bunch of other shit too. Nowadays feel pretty good ! Fuck doctors - take charge of your life . Don't settle for any value that's not optimal - fuck not flagged , or in spec ! Wow, that was a rant ? Haven't cried in two years now - sweet !

good topic...

If your a dad. watch this video/commerical and dont cry... cant be done.
[video]http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqISLXG1RTXgAdNn7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBrc3 VyamVwBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQD?p=google+iphone +commercial+emails+to+kid&vid=7829061cf862fd04b154 ed1e4c469b5b&l=1%3A32&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bin g.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DV.4805828866343073%26pid%3D15.1& rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DR4 vkVHijdQk&tit=Google+Chrome%3A+Dear+Sophie&c=2&sig r=11aucidu9&age=0&&tt=b[/video]

He he, good one. A couple years ago I was so emotional , compulsive thoughts , suicidal. After a few nuclear scans, they found two tumors on my thymus ( brain stem ). After surgery bloods show natty test gone ( 270 ). A bunch of other shit too. Nowadays feel pretty good ! Fuck doctors - take charge of your life . Don't settle for any value that's not optimal - fuck not flagged , or in spec ! Wow, that was a rant ? Haven't cried in two years now - sweet !

The thymus is next to your heart... do you mean thalamus or hypothalamus? Lucky that you got through the surgery relatively unscathed, that had to be scary.

High estrogen doesn't seem to affect me much in the presence of large test levels, but clomid makes me a weepy bitch. Gotta watch the dose carefully.

We just put our Great Dane/German Shepard mix down last week. He made it 17 years. That is 2x longer than any vet said a giant like him would live. He was my truck dog, constant companion, 200 pound lap dog, a real momma's boy and protector of the house and all that live it it. You bet I cried when he went to sleep. Fuck, I am choking up while I am writing this.

i went total PMS, after i realized what was going on i ran strait to my AI and took dose

The thymus is next to your heart... do you mean thalamus or hypothalamus? Lucky that you got through the surgery relatively unscathed, that had to be scary.

High estrogen doesn't seem to affect me much in the presence of large test levels, but clomid makes me a weepy bitch. Gotta watch the dose carefully.
I went back to my paperwork, and it defiantly says Thymus ? Scar is on my neck just like a tracheotomy. If I remember the nuclear scans went looking for it because it can be from your brain to your heart ? One of four Parathyroids removed also. Then can't forget the old thyroid goiter ( lol ). Gotta laugh at it, screw crying. Seriously though it made me all OCD ? Chocolate does Nolva do It to you also ?

thymus is behind the breast bone and a rather paltry organ when an adult compared to childhood

thyroid perhaps and someone filed it wrong?

thyroid being jacked will ruin your emotions...ruined mine for a bit (still does)

thymus is behind the breast bone and a rather paltry organ when an adult compared to childhood

thyroid perhaps and someone filed it wrong?

thyroid being jacked will ruin your emotions...ruined mine for a bit (still does)
I bet your right ! Now I'm mad I don't know what they took out of me ? It was supposed to be on or near my brain stem ? Sheri, your so right about thyroid messing with your emotions. Gotta hang so tough, and take charge of your values. Thank you.

IML Gear Cream!
Now I'm pissed ! LOL

get-attachment[2].jpgSwear I'm not having a Booby moment. Scar in neck- came off or near brain stem ? I think you guys are right they miss entered it. Must have been Hypothalamus or something ? I know I'm not jacked, but pushin 50 it could be way worst ! LOL !

hypothalamus is definitely brain stem (actually higher) but a neck scar from it would be out of the question

Back