• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We need 10 people to try samples of ESSENTIALS

workingatit43

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ailogo.gif

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams per day
Multi Vit
BCAAs 7 grams per day
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams per day
Digestive aids
Joint Support 2100 mg Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate

Flexability Support 2500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Turmeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid

Naringin
Bioperine

We are going to give 10 people the chance to run some samples of ESSENTIALS our all in one basic supplement product.

Rules

Contest open to all including MODS

18 yrs of age or older

U.S. Resident

You can enter 2 times a day

State why you want to try ESSENTIALS

Contest ends Wednesday September 24th at 5 P.M.

10 winners will be selected from a random number generator. All of the total # of posts after the contest end will be entered into the generator. The first 10 number produced by it(that are not posts be me or any other AI Rep)will be the winners.

Good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you enter? I want in.

i want in so i can see if its worth taking in the future, so i can drop my other products

Nice, great opportunities here, post an app guys, :D

Okay so I guess you supposed to post here to enter the contest.

19 yrs old

Why I want to try essentials?
Well I ain't gonna lie, I quit my job and money is running low so my supplements are on an extinction run and anything free will help. Essentials also seems like a very interesting and complete product and I would like to try it out myself and what better chance than this one.

You guys better jump on this fast!!

I would like to try essentials mainly because it has everything in my supplement regime all combined into one except for creatine which I was planning on purchasing anyways. This would make buying, and taking my supplements a whole lot easier.

I don't get why people don't give this a shot...I mean it is free stuff! Same with the other offer.

I don't get why people don't give this a shot...I mean it is free stuff! Same with the other offer.

x2 man, this is an awesome opportunity to pick up a free months worth of supplements, I'd be all over this if I didn't represent AI. :thumb:

I'm in. Interested in the joint and flex support aspect.

I guess this counts as my 2nd entry then?

This would be my second entry as well lol. Aside from needing creatine and a new multi, I have heard a lot of stuff about beta alanine so I would be fairly interested in trying that as well.

second entry

x2 I'm in. Interested in the joint and flex support aspect.

you can enter 2 times everday. The more you enter the better the chance of being one of the 10.:thumb:

1st entry for today? :daydream:

Add in reason you think you would like to try ESSENTIALS.

Add in reason you think you would like to try ESSENTIALS.

ok, I want to try ESSENTIALS because I'm a fan of convenience.
Having an 'all in one' type supplement that works would be great.
Coming from AI, it's a pretty safe bet that it'll work, so it's a win/win :thumbs:

ok, I want to try ESSENTIALS because I'm a fan of convenience.
Having an 'all in one' type supplement that works would be great.
Coming from AI, it's a pretty safe bet that it'll work, so it's a win/win :thumbs:

That works for me:thumb:

Well this will be my second entry of the day, third overall. Like I have stated before, having all of the supps I currently take (multi, bcaa) as well as some that I plan on taking (creatine) all in one would be really convenient for me. If I could just buy one supplement a month (on top of whey of course), take one supplement a day, and achieve the same results if not better, than I would be a happy man. Even if the price is higher than purchasing each product separately, I believe that the convenience would out weigh the cost.

What is the price going to be anyways?

Well this will be my second entry of the day, third overall. Like I have stated before, having all of the supps I currently take (multi, bcaa) as well as some that I plan on taking (creatine) all in one would be really convenient for me. If I could just buy one supplement a month (on top of whey of course), take one supplement a day, and achieve the same results if not better, than I would be a happy man. Even if the price is higher than purchasing each product separately, I believe that the convenience would out weigh the cost.

What is the price going to be anyways?

I believe you will find the price may be less than buying all these seperate.:thumb:

Why I want to try ESSENTIALS? It is an all in one product that comes from a company whose products are very well known and used widely by athletes who know what they are doing. This is a great opportunity to receive what looks like a promising product and I would be more than happy to try ESSENTIALS completely free.

Back