• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the way fat people eat is disgusting

irish_2003

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have you ever noticed that fat people take bigger bites and breathe heavy while eating like it's exercise.....or that they can't get it in their stomachs fast enough.....and usually the make a pig type face while eating too......irony?

As a former fatty, I can assure you I was really, really hungry. I had to completely reinvent my diet to not feel like that anymore.

Survival of the....fattest?

Just the other night me and my wife went out for dinner and we noticed the same thing..one word came to both our minds...reckless

I read your reckless as Retlaw..

Just the other night me and my wife went out for dinner and we noticed the same thing..one word came to both our minds...reckless

you spotted Saney at the all you can eat buffet?

I believe what I saw was probably or hopefully not a member of any bodybuilding forum....but hey u never know..!!I must say some peoples post about there training, eating habbits, and after hours activities are very suspect to say the least

you can also include the way most of those sort look and live!

Have you ever seen how often they are unable to bend down or even try? Work with a few then let me know.

IML Gear Cream!
How the hell do they clean themselves after going number two? Really. I don't believe for a second they can reach back around.

I have been Fat most of my life but not MORBIDLY FAT if you know what I mean. I also ecercise regularly. All my kids ee of me is my struggle with weight and We try to help them to eat healthy foods. I really have a problem with Morbidly Obese parents teaching their kids to eat the same shit that is killing them

My greatest fear. No, it's not getting assraped by 100 dildo toting bull-dykes (that's another thread). Falling in love and marrying someone that turns into a cow. Superficial? Sure. But, if your not physically attracted to the person you love anymore, love ain't enough if they refuse to put the hoho's down. Medical issues, etc. nonwithstanding ofcoarse. My wife is a better person than I, she would love me for who I am regardless of girth - but I could never let myself go to where I've got to catch my breath after going up a flight of stairs.

main.php

I packed on fifty pounds when I worked midnights for six years. Some of it comes off and some comes back. But now that I've got some physical ailments taken care of I can really work on taking the weight off.

All these rotund locals get plate lunches which usually consist of two large portions of meat and a pound of rice and macaroni salad, they fucking inhale the whole thing and after lunch the tables are a mess of spilled food and grease....I think the lack of chewing your food properly must factor into obesity.....then around 1pm you go to the restroom and all three stalls are occupied, and the sound of gurgling spewing shit resonates like an groaning orchestra warming up, I don't think any of them have taken a solid, colon scraping shit in years......more than once I have seen where it seems the ass cheeks couldn't spread and some watery shit seeped up the crack and was stuck to the rim of the toilet where the tailbone of normal people would rest.....maybe I could sale laser guidance systems for toilets to help these chunks center their assholes over the toilet....

I have not visited an all you can eat in a very long time because I don't like seeing them hunched over their 8 plates of food, inhaling every scrap like it's their last meal. This is the only buffet I will eat at:

285602_main.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
have you ever noticed that fat people take bigger bites and breathe heavy while eating like it's exercise.....or that they can't get it in their stomachs fast enough.....and usually the make a pig type face while eating too......irony?

the only exercising they are doing is exercising the right to be porkers

the only exercising they are doing is exercising the right to be porkers

And guess who pays for their medical problems, us. The fact that people feel they are somehow entitled to take zero care of themselves I find funny and sad at the same time. :coffee:

And guess who pays for their medical problems, us. The fact that people feel they are somehow entitled to take zero care of themselves I find funny and sad at the same time. :coffee:

Yep, I have a family member that has been hospitalized with heart trouble and the doctors said it is because of all the bad food that she eats. She told the doctor that she was eating out 5 nights a week and he said for her own sake that she better quit. Her daughter kept on her for about a month after she got out of the hospital and now shes back in the same routine. Right after she gets off work she goes out to eat.

Yep, I have a family member that has been hospitalized with heart trouble and the doctors said it is because of all the bad food that she eats. She told the doctor that she was eating out 5 nights a week and he said for her own sake that she better quit. Her daughter kept on her for about a month after she got out of the hospital and now shes back in the same routine. Right after she gets off work she goes out to eat.

Seen that numerous times :headbang:

Oh and thanks for the George Carlin video. Needed a good laugh :roflmao:

I miss how hard it was to breathe while I bent over to tie my shoes

YouTube Video

Last edited:
Oh my God you guys are so awful.

Some people have metabolic disorders.

I bet you're all obese by the Air Force's standards. I am.​

post pics of your ripped body or STFU fatty.

Oh my God you guys are so awful.

Some people have metabolic disorders.

I bet you're all obese by the Air Force's standards. I am.​

not going to lie i agree with you on this. a lot of us would be considered obese by military standards but the sad thing is some of us are in better shape then those in the military.

not going to lie i agree with you on this. a lot of us would be considered obese by military standards but the sad thing is some of us are in better shape then those in the military.

true dat. That stupid chart said I should be 171 ay 6 ft. or some dumb shit. That puts me at 55-60 pounds overweight depending if I've taken my morning shit or not. And I know I could still run the PT course in under 5 minutes.

Back