• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dr.SIL ''Organic Heaven''

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
thread about honey by rednack made me realise that a lot of people dont have a clue what are they eating and by following bb diet are doing more harm to their bodies than good.dr sil are here to help..ask me anything about healthy living,eating ext.,..i'll try to save as much lives as possible..also keep this thread clean otherwise the post will be deleted and you will make me very upset..and you dont wanna make me upset

bd7wz.jpg

Last edited:
The one thing that I struggle with understanding is the use of salt in a bodybuilders diet. how much should I be taking in?

The one thing that I struggle with understanding is the use of salt in a bodybuilders diet. how much should I be taking in?

salt is good..common misconception plus scaremongering from flawed studies put stigma on salt use for decades now..you can eat up to 10gr per day..stay away from processed table salt..use himalayan pink salt

explain..like at all?or certain foods?
every time I eat...except for the tiniest of portions...I get this crippling bloat...LETHARGY...I dread IT SO MUCH I PRETTY MUCH EAT ONCE OR TWICE A DAY NOW...TAKES HRS AND HRS TO EVEN THINK ABOUT FOOD AGAIN...AND ITS ALL FOOD WHETHER CHICKEN AND POTATOS OR RICE...OR SHITTY FOOD...FRIENDS THINK IM BULLSHITTING THEM

every time I eat...except for the tiniest of portions...I get this crippling bloat...LETHARGY...I dread IT SO MUCH I PRETTY MUCH EAT ONCE OR TWICE A DAY NOW...TAKES HRS AND HRS TO EVEN THINK ABOUT FOOD AGAIN...AND ITS ALL FOOD WHETHER CHICKEN AND POTATOS OR RICE...OR SHITTY FOOD...FRIENDS THINK IM BULLSHITTING THEM

looks to me that you have a gut issue..acid reflux more likely...first step get your gut health checked..simple test will show what kind of bad bacterias,toxins that affecting your health..stay away from processed/packaged foods..get good probiotics,eat more fermented foods,stay away from grains..eating once or twice a day is not a bad but good thing..fasting will help to heal your gut...

Why does my asshole hurt, Dr/Master Sil?

salt is good..common misconception plus scaremongering from flawed studies put stigma on salt use for decades now..you can eat up to 10gr per day..stay away from processed table salt..use himalayan pink salt

hmmm pink I love pink.
A sugar packet has 2 grams of sugar. I think this is helpful in visualising what 10 grams would actually look like (plus or minus)

I read an article once about using MSG to motivate hunger. It was recommended to people who cant seem to eat enough.

IML Gear Cream!
Ha ! this thread is good.

I eat that chlorella and spirulina shit all day long... then I put a scoop of the pysilium husk.

Oh man do my shits come out funky, like expalining wont do justice... I will take pics my next go around.

Dr. Sil heres a question...

Whats your opinion on organic vs non-organicly grown fruit and or vegetables ?

Dr. Sil would you recommend taking DHEA

I think i have a BULGING Hemorrhoid.

How do I get rid of it?

hmmm pink I love pink.
A sugar packet has 2 grams of sugar. I think this is helpful in visualising what 10 grams would actually look like (plus or minus)

I read an article once about using MSG to motivate hunger. It was recommended to people who cant seem to eat enough.

also dont forget that if you eating standard food from the shops they are packed with refined salt so be careful

Dr. Sil heres a question...

Whats your opinion on organic vs non-organicly grown fruit and or vegetables ?

if you can always opt for organic..non organic means that soil pretty much packed with pesticides,chemical fertilisers, fungicides and herbicides..

if you can always opt for organic..non organic means that soil pretty much packed with pesticides,chemical fertilisers, fungicides and herbicides..

isnt certain foods are more prone to leeching the chemicals. I was under the impression that wet fruits and vegs absorbed more chemicals... tomatos, watermelons, apples....etc. and root vegs like potatos, carrots, celery...etc

I think the fruits and vegs that you eat most often is where you should be putting your organic dollars. followed by wet plants and root vegs. at least that what I have been doing for the last 10 years.

isnt certain foods are more prone to leeching the chemicals. I was under the impression that wet fruits and vegs absorbed more chemicals... tomatos, watermelons, apples....etc. and root vegs like potatos, carrots, celery...etc

I think the fruits and vegs that you eat most often is where you should be putting your organic dollars. followed by wet plants and root vegs. at least that what I have been doing for the last 10 years.

wet plants are more prone to mold,so yes..the aggressive agriculture when all types of chemicals use to be poured into the soil done a lot of harm to the quality of the plants..they are more aggressive when it comes to fungus,mycotoxins and other harmfull stuff..its like a natures fightback against humans..personally i dont eat fruits..too much fructose and its not nutritionally dense food..its just a sugary water..i do eat veggies..

Last edited:
Drink milk?

yeah i buy raw milk from grass fed cows..sometimes use it to make post workout shake or home made ice cream..you have to be careful with dairy..make sure you are not lactose intolerant

yeah i buy raw milk from grass fed cows..sometimes use it to make post workout shake or home made ice cream..you have to be careful with dairy..make sure you are not lactose intolerant

I drink the same. Most people who are lactose intolerant can drink raw milk due to the presence of lactase enzyme

I drink the same. Most people who are lactose intolerant can drink raw milk due to the presence of lactase enzyme

true..usually people who are lac intolerant with shop dairy have no problems whatsoever with raw milk

my next door neighbour said he hasnt slept with his wife in 2 years but he has a 6 month old kid.....is he just being suspicious?

Back