• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GrapeSeed Oil

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My mg to ml ratio is to high and the injections are to painful..so i have decided to cut it with some grapeseed oil.

my question is, is all grapeseed oil the same?

Do i have to order it offline, or can i just walk into a grocery store or gnc and buy 100% Grapeseed Oil?

What is the difference if any?

most super markets carry it. i get filtered grapeseed.

you can get it cheap online though

and either way u better sterilize it in the oven before pinning it!

You should do like some guys in here and use motor oil. Makes you huge. :hot:

I've used grapeseed oil from the grocery store. I filter the final product with .2um filter. I don't bake anything. If you heat the oil or not, if you buy it unfiltered you need to filter it.

I'm not a chemist but I've made my own gear several times without a problem. Doesn't mean my way is the best way though.

grapeseed isnt made sterile... so its best to make sure the oil is sterile homie....

and i buy filtered grapeseed so i dont need filters everytime

grapeseed isnt made sterile... so its best to make sure the oil is sterile homie....

and i buy filtered grapeseed so i dont need filters everytime

interesting point of view.

If its filtered then it is sterile.

You can get it at GNC or most pharmacies carry it so I'd imagine grocery store would have it too. I guess it depends in how big your grocery store's vitamin section is. Buying supplements on eBay is really cheap. I got Liv-52 for $3 a bottle.

IML Gear Cream!
btw, i dont have an extra vile on hand, is it ok to draw gear into syringe, and then draw grapeseed oil straight from the container?

seems kinda sketch but u never no...

CT explained a way to cut gear. I believe it is just as simple as mixing them into the syringe together. Just make sure the grapeseed oil is filtered/sterile.

Finding a concentration that is tolerable should be the only hard part. Why inject more oil than is necessary.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

no bro. I wouldn't use an aromatic oil like olive and certainly not tea tree. Aromatic oils will have a tendancy to get rancid.

Trader Joes here in cali carries the grapeseed oil. If you have a persian market near you they should carry it by the gallons.

Like others have said though, you'd better at least filter it. The oils used by pharma companies are all sterile USP oils. That would be ideal, but I doubt you'll look into that.

thanks bro...just ordered some sterile grapeseed of the internet..so i should be good to go. just did a left glute injection 2 hours ago and i can already feel the pain coming!! fuck!!

i reallyyyy hope this grape oil works wonders!!

What are you pinning ?

There once was a man from jamaica..... ok shit nothing rhymes with that SMD used to extol the greatness thatis PMSO or pure mustard seed oil..

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Odd....the one time I experienced ur symptoms was with test E in grapeseed oil....

IML Gear Cream!
My mg to ml ratio is to high and the injections are to painful..so i have decided to cut it with some grapeseed oil.

my question is, is all grapeseed oil the same?

Do i have to order it offline, or can i just walk into a grocery store or gnc and buy 100% Grapeseed Oil?

What is the difference if any?

use GrapeSeed Oil USP Grade filtered. Then youre good to go bro and have no worries, heres a picture of 5 gallon GSO ;)

Buying filtered is WAY more expensive than just buying the stuff off the grocery shelf.

I wouldn't trust the fact that it says sterile on it. When I filter it I KNOW it's sterile.

Too many people try and cut too many corners. Do it right or don't do it at all.

Just my opinion.

I've used grapeseed oil from the grocery store. I filter the final product with .2um filter. I don't bake anything. If you heat the oil or not, if you buy it unfiltered you need to filter it.

I'm not a chemist but I've made my own gear several times without a problem. Doesn't mean my way is the best way though.

.2um takes FOREVER to filter; .45um are just as good, especially if you're not heating the oil, which you should though. I also suggest the 33mm millipore filters as they're easier to depress with respect to the 20mm whatman filters.

Ya, but I don't trust it.

do they sell sterile grapeseed at the grocery store?

no

Buying filtered is WAY more expensive than just buying the stuff off the grocery shelf.

I wouldn't trust the fact that it says sterile on it. When I filter it I KNOW it's sterile.

Strong this.

Last thought: I only use cottonseed oil as the good bros suggest that it apparently hurts less.... IDK of any truth to it, but I stick with it and have had zero problems. I only homebrew.

syntrop hybrid

400mgs/ml (250TestE & 150mgsTrenE) :wacko: 2X pW

That's the problem right there. WAY TOO MUCH hormone per ml of oil.

You might even have to add 2ml's of grapeseed oil to 1ml of the gear just to stop the pain.

High content blend are one of the WORST ideas to ever come along. If you want to drop one of the compunds.....you can't. If it hurts......you're screwed.

Not to mention that 99.9% of MOST blends are under dosed.

You might save a few bucks but is it worth all of the BS? Now you have to spend more money just to make the gear managable.

There is a "standard" mg per ml for most all gear for a reason.

***Shakes head in disgust***

Honestly though I hope that you're able to get this to work, it just sounds like the ultimate clusterfu$k.

Too many people try and cut too many corners. Do it right or don't do it at all.

Just my opinion.

You're absolutely correct.

What I was trying to point out is that baking oil in the oven is no where near as efficient as filtering. I don't think baking anything is a good idea. maybe I'm wrong.

You're absolutely correct.

What I was trying to point out is that baking oil in the oven is no where near as efficient as filtering. I don't think baking anything is a good idea. maybe I'm wrong.

You bake it to kill any bacteria as it helps make the BA mobile.
And you should ALWAYS filter before putting into a sterile environment

If I filter the oil myself what is not to trust ?

I think I have been misunderstood.

Buy grapeseed oil at the store. filter it yourself and the oil will be sterile No need to bake.

Am I mistaken ?

If I filter the oil myself what is not to trust ?

I think I have been misunderstood.

Buy grapeseed oil at the store. filter it yourself and the oil will be sterile No need to bake.

Am I mistaken ?

You're right other than the baking part; the heat kills anything alive in the sterile environment that may have gotten in. 275 for 45mins = win.
BA is also used as an antiseptic. BB is your cosolvent.

You bake it to kill any bacteria as it helps make the BA mobile.
And you should ALWAYS filter before putting into a sterile environment

ok. I just disagree. The filter catches the bacteria. I think it breaks the hormone if you bake it, especially in an oven.

Back