• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Myth of the day: Decanoate ester is closer to a 2 week ester, not 1 month.

TwisT

PurchasePeptides.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Blood levels drop significantly after two weeks with the decanoate ester. Those perusing a true ester langth of closer to a month of half-life or "hang time", look more towards the Laurate ester. Most commonly found with Nadrolone "Laurabolin", though difficult to obtain.

-T

2 popular esters of Nandrolone and their effects on plasma concentrations in different muscle groups.

This study compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of two currently available esters of nandrolone, the decanoate and phenylpropionate, as well as the influence of i.m. injection sites (gluteal vs. deltoid) and injection volumes (4 ml vs. 1 ml). In addition to measuring plasma nandrolone to investigate pharmacokinetics, we measured plasma testosterone and inhibin by radioimmunoassay to determine the pharmacodynamic effects of nandrolone-induced inhibition of pituitary gonadotrophin secretion, as reflected in LH-dependent Leydig (testosterone) and FSH-dependent Sertoli (inhibin) cell function in healthy men. We analyzed these data using an indirect pharmacodynamic response model, which has demonstrated, for the first time, prominent pharmacological differences between esters differing in only a single carbon in the side-chain, as well as systematic differences attributable to injection site and volume in humans.

attachment.php

Fig. 1. Time course of plasma nandrolone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) () or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) () or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (). Results are expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than symbol.

Thanks for the study heavy!

2 popular esters of Nandrolone and their effects on plasma concentrations in different muscle groups.

This study compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of two currently available esters of nandrolone, the decanoate and phenylpropionate, as well as the influence of i.m. injection sites (gluteal vs. deltoid) and injection volumes (4 ml vs. 1 ml). In addition to measuring plasma nandrolone to investigate pharmacokinetics, we measured plasma testosterone and inhibin by radioimmunoassay to determine the pharmacodynamic effects of nandrolone-induced inhibition of pituitary gonadotrophin secretion, as reflected in LH-dependent Leydig (testosterone) and FSH-dependent Sertoli (inhibin) cell function in healthy men. We analyzed these data using an indirect pharmacodynamic response model, which has demonstrated, for the first time, prominent pharmacological differences between esters differing in only a single carbon in the side-chain, as well as systematic differences attributable to injection site and volume in humans.

attachment.php

Fig. 1. Time course of plasma nandrolone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) () or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) () or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (). Results are expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than symbol.

I'm why this board rocks and you all know it

I'm why this board rocks and you all know it

Indeed. Cutest white ass on the board, according to TwisT :coffee:

I run test undecanoate in a cruise simply because it's good for 2 weeks. Half life is 16 days unless Im mistaken.

Taking into account ester weights, 300mg test Undec should yield approx the same hormone as 225mg test cyp, so about 600mg E2W is about right for a cruise.

Nice change from feeling like a fkg pin cushion all the time :lol:

Indeed. Cutest white ass on the board, according to TwisT :coffee:

I run test undecanoate in a cruise simply because it's good for 2 weeks. Half life is 16 days unless Im mistaken.

Taking into account ester weights, 300mg test Undec should yield approx the same hormone as 225mg test cyp, so about 600mg E2W is about right for a cruise.

Nice change from feeling like a fkg pin cushion all the time :lol:

I think we should become a sponsor and sell our test undeconate here.

Back