• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

increlex- info

sssafa3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey all.
i wonder is anyone who used increlex(igf-1) can give some advices on dose,length of cycle, result, sides include blood pressure.
in comparison to real pharma gh like norditropin.

hey all.
i wonder is anyone who used increlex(igf-1) can give some advices on dose,length of cycle, result, sides include blood pressure.
in comparison to real pharma gh like norditropin.

Hear its the holy grail but impossible to get.

Send me some and I will reveal is secrets to you. For real though.

Don't think you'll find anyone here who has tried it. Most on this board haven't even tried pharnm gh.

It's the best you can run...pure binding pharmacy standard IGF-1 will give you results no other research IGF ever will. Purity and potency is beyond what research standards can come to. and Results are unmatched.

^^ you've run this before? Can you expand a bit on what type of results you experienced? Fat loss...muscle gain, etc....

Yea I have. It's expensive but worth it. Taken right you experience everything. Fat loss, lean mass gained. It's a great drug it's basically hgh x10 lol. Think 4-6lbs lean muscle mass grown in 4 weeks. It's the only FDA approved igf and it'll give you the results

thanks cube789 im a member in that forum also, i checked that one....

Back