• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Diet

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been eating Oats 3x ED. Started off @ 1/2 cup (40grams) which gives 150cals, 27carbs, 5g protein, 4g Fiber.

then after going from 247lbs to 230lbs i upped it to 50grams...

only at 229lbs but sooo weak.. so now i'm doing 60grams 3x ED.. which is barely shit.. still.. but i'm hoping it makes me feel a little better.. sleepy and tired as fuck with no calories and carbs in my system..

when this Tren E kicks in (200mg E3D), i'll be shedding some more. I have a pic i took yesterday. Maybe it'll win me some applause.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8-23-14 crop.jpg
    8-23-14 crop.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 111
I would think 180 grams of carbs would provide enough energy. I don't know about the protein intake though -- seems very low? Abs look great though. Good job.

wait..are you serious?

thats ALL you're eating?

450 calories? No wonder you're tired and weak. That's not enough to fuel your body through the day, and that's just laying down watching tv shitting and pissing yourself.

I was only referring to the carbs I was taking in.

Quaker. Regular Instant shitty Oats. No Sugar. Cardboard flavoring.

And i'm about to make a big investment in a business. Which should be nice to add to my cash flow.

IML Gear Cream!
You can upgrade to some steel cut oats now.

I like lentils made with some beef boulion for a nice medium anytime carb.

You're surprisingly not fat!

Eat protein and fats during the day so you're not spiking your insulin. Insulin makes you sleepy.

Eat all your daily carb allowance at night - you'll sleep better. Rice or sweep potatoes are a better option but your call.

Thank me later :winkfinger:

So, Cap, whats a good macro balance? C/P/F %? Forget total cals because that is person and goal dependent..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're surprisingly not fat!

Eat protein and fats during the day so you're not spiking your insulin. Insulin makes you sleepy.

Eat all your daily carb allowance at night - you'll sleep better. Rice or sweep potatoes are a better option but your call.

Thank me later :winkfinger:

Ok, that goes against everything my $250 a month diet coach told me. He specifically said NOT to eat carbs at night because you won't burn off the energy by bedtime so they will end up making fat. Are you kidding around here or are you serious?

Ok, that goes against everything my $250 a month diet coach told me. He specifically said NOT to eat carbs at night because you won't burn off the energy by bedtime so they will end up making fat. Are you kidding around here or are you serious?

There are two schools of thought man. Preload and postload. Or day carbs and night carbs. I wouldn't trust anyone that says this is the only way to do something. Layne Norton makes some nice agruements on his website simply shredded.

There are two schools of thought man. Preload and postload. Or day carbs and night carbs. I wouldn't trust anyone that says this is the only way to do something. Layne Norton makes some nice agruements on his website simply shredded.

Cool I'll check it out. Thanks.

I really think it still comes down to genetics and body type.. some process carbs better, some proteins. Some have high metabolism, some low.. some high insulin, some low.. Point is, I guess there is no "one size fits all" theory..

^^ this

and it can change depending on training, time of year (srs), current metabolic status -insulin sensitivity etc

hunglo..whos coaching you?

IML Gear Cream!
p.s.

saney does look unfat...almost jerked,,definitely not tan

p.s.

saney does look unfat...almost jerked,,definitely not tan

Def This^

228lbs this morning.

I like eating my Oats throughout the day.. i need to stay alive during the day, ya know..

I'd burn more cals if Sheri was still sending me nudes in my email like she used to... just sayin

^^ this

and it can change depending on training, time of year (srs), current metabolic status -insulin sensitivity etc

hunglo..whos coaching you?

SS was before my most recent surgery. This diet shit is confusing as hell. I need to get it all figured out over the next 8 weeks before I begin my transformation. Can you PM me your coach (or diet planner)? I think I already know who did yours though from following your last thread.

Shelby did last go..In the meantime I've been working on coaching a cpl of my own clients ...working on a few college credits and a cert...
Shooting for a degree in it actually...
I will likely be using Shelby again myself in the fall

Def This^

228lbs this morning.

I like eating my Oats throughout the day.. i need to stay alive during the day, ya know..

I'd burn more cals if Sheri was still sending me nudes in my email like she used to... just sayin
Sorry..they all belong to Jimmy now

SS was before my most recent surgery. This diet shit is confusing as hell. I need to get it all figured out over the next 8 weeks before I begin my transformation. Can you PM me your coach (or diet planner)? I think I already know who did yours though from following your last thread.

Shelby did last go..In the meantime I've been working on coaching a cpl of my own clients ...working on a few college credits and a cert...
And on this line of thought I was just reading something via Martin Berkham ' s rantings that even if you know nutrition and training inside and out its a good idea to have a coach to be objective reasonable and an outside set of eyes

I think it was you that referred me to Shelby. I was thinking maybe s2h wrote your diet. If you'd like to pick up another client let me know. I'm going to need a lot of help after this next surgery. I could be your star pupil.

I probably did refer you to shelby because I knew you had a myriad of health probs

And on this line of thought I was just reading something via Martin Berkham ' s rantings that even if you know nutrition and training inside and out its a good idea to have a coach to be objective reasonable and an outside set of eyes

I would have to agree. Shelby was able to see changes week to week that I could not see.

Dude barely spoke to me..lol
But the scale and lifts did the talking

Back