• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congrats To The New AG Mod DieselJimmy

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ebc9976b264bfd5ebb93b24bdf03aa0c.gif

a2f5910d5457b92d821236d02d6c3d85.gif

38ad86db1ad5da023862f0307e9151d2.gif

Last edited:
congrats? Jimmy!

lololololool ^^^^

Wtf happened to Bigmoe? oh yeah congrats Jimmy

well its about fukin time : )

IML Gear Cream!
Poor bastard. it really takes a lot to get banned from AG

AG contest. "ban the mod" take a good old reprobate and ban them for being AG quality material.

Thank you my friends. I just got back from Australia and for some reason my knees are killing me. I want everyone to know that I have only marked man...so if you have not cockblocked me with LW, look like Paul Newman and used to be named something like warm foot jake your pretty safe. From me- Bigmoe is chopping at the bit.

seriously though I appreciate the opportunity and will do my best to serve the community.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I mean YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH jimmy have my babies

Last edited by a moderator:
cock pics, nao

Congrats man. Seeing some of the things you did to become mod, cant wait to see what you do while you are one.

Benji at least gave cock pics ... You owe the community at least that to show your appreciation . Congrats

Details on Bigmoe please...I voted for him and would like to no what happened. I have gotten good advice from him in the past, so am just curious......Even a pm would work....I have not been on the boards with all of you that long so do not take this as any type of bashing would just like a reason other than BANNED...And good luck Jimmy, I have followed you as well and will continue to do so.....

Congrats Brother!!!!!!!!!

bigmoe isn't banned?

congrats bro

Bigmoe is gtg. It's a joke fellas

ya, people were gettin legit nervous ..I looked and was like..uhhhh, he isn't banned hes on vacation?

I banned him

Back